Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Photo

jobs world

  • entries
    26
  • comments
    7
  • views
    189

Contributors to this blog

Most efficient way is to plant 10k everyday,

Weiweismart

284 views


There is no correct way for more The Quantity of bells buried does not impact the Animal Crossing Items probability like it in sooner games

Example: Plant 20k You either have a 30% chance of getting 60k in the shrub or a 70% chance of getting 30k

Most efficient way is to plant 10k everyday, but its a close race with burying 99k everytime

Nogami speculated that New Horizon's lesser than anticipated youth demographic may be since New Horizons hasn't yet been accessible during crucial holiday periods.

"Since it hasn't been a year since it premiered, it hasn't been possible for many kids to buy it, but for now it's a game with a consumer group that's likely different from your expectations," he said.

Nogami theorized that New Horizon's lesser than anticipated youth demographic may be because New Horizons has not yet been accessible during crucial holiday periods.

"Since it has not been a year since it premiered, it hasn't been possible for most kids to buy it, but for now it's a game with a user group that's probably different from the own expectations," he said.

I will move a little off the rails here, and wonder if that drove them for a major loop. Would they prefer that this was mostly enjoyed by kids? Kids (can be) more adapting and they surely have a much smaller voice when it comes to feedback.

Fundamentally, will they try to appease their older audience (who showed up in droves) or attempt to change to match to make it less attractive to adults and more (or only) appealing to children?

For me personally it's not even that, it is the second onwards profiles have limited abilities. That fuckin blows and stop me from becoming the match. Otherwise I would have loved to discuss an island with my husband.

It's not perfect, but it really doesn't hamstring you like you think/people say.

I personally love sharing the island with my wife and Animal Crossing Bells For Sale daughter. I definitely understand wanting one to yourself as well. As always, more options and flexibility are always better.

 



0 Comments


Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.