Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New items revealed....

Best items I have ever seen
And as most of you I love Japan too, I have 3 brothers who studied and lived there

omg!! so coooolll!!! i want the display room, it looks SOOOO COOOOL!!... but its CC ): too bad

i was really looking forward to spend my real money on the door to grraaaannnnddd sale room
conclusion: i got it and its not grand at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and im annoyed of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its small!!!! and they advertised it as a large room ! should have realised it from the pic but the say grand!
if i could i would swear in french right now! MadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMad

Spooky wrote:
i was really looking forward to spend my real money on the door to grraaaannnnddd sale room
conclusion: i got it and its not grand at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and im annoyed of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its small!!!! and they advertised it as a large room ! should have realised it from the pic but the say grand!
if i could i would swear in french right now! MadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMad

Its a good job you can't or i might have to ban you
seriously, thank you for posting this . I will wait now till i have seen the room before i buy it xxx

I bought the door for the room, but now I can't figure out what to do with it. If anyone has ideas, I'm all ears. Right now it's set up as a sushi table with this week's stuff scattered about.

like the pink wig, the clothes, the simba inu , pink pots and the normal coin window!!!!!!!!!!i will decorate 1 room and i will enter to room of the week comp. !!!!!!!!!!!!just searching my better decoratiion idea

i love most of them!!!! like 96% of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and time for a little (or a lot ) save up!!!! new room awaits!