Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

April Chitter Chatter - Part 2

Guest Guest

Yeah 6 hours straight! My eyes hurt but I still can't get off lol plus no school for tomorrow lol!

Hehe, so you can enjoy some time here :-)
Don't you have a spring break? It's my second week off now (and last one)

Guest Guest
Here is Serbia it's a little different lol.
We have winter break beginning at 29th of December,we don't celebrate halloween,we don't celebrate thanksgiving etc.

Oh we get our Christmas break as well, but also a spring break (2 weeks after Easter), one week around Halloween (even though we don't actually celebrate it) and off course summer break :-)

Guest Guest

Our summer break this year lasts for 3 full months

That's awesome isn't it?
Ours only lasts nearly 3 months if you are at university, if you are in high school, college, middle school and whatnot, you only get 2 months
I'm lucky, I have nearly 3 months :-D

Guest Guest

That's awesome to hear! I'm going to see what's in that refrigerator lol,I'm starving!
See you in 5 mins

Guest Guest

It was actually a minute and a half lol! I have:
Sausages,grilled yummy sausages
Grilled steaks from yesterdays lunch,they are actually really yucky now
Salami
2 bottles of orange juice

LMAO! Laughing

Lots of meat :-D

I'm too lazy to get up actually, I have to get my contacts out as they are annoying me at the moment and I want some ice cream...

Guest Guest

LOL! I want ice cream too!
Anyway,I've picked the sausages and bread,along with the juice. It will be a perfect dinner! I'd just put the in the microwave and they are getting warm now Smile

Sounds good though
Am probably going downstairs to get my contacts out and get some ice cream during commercial :-)

Wish Fairy wrote:
Am back.

Hi Lazar congratulations
BG - I have ice cream here
- toffee and vanilla Smile

Guest Guest

Don't make me come there,I want ice cream Laughing
Mmm,my hands are dirty and sticky from all of that sausage! Mmmmmm....

Toulouse wrote:
Wish!!! :-D

Mwah, mwah - we have been missing each other every day LOL!

Your car journey sounds like a nightmare.

You've put me in the mood for ice cream - just the thing after a curry !

@ Lazar - get your dirty sticky hands out of my ice cream

I know there's a huge pint of Baked Alaska waiting for me (Ben & Jerry)

Guest Guest
Wish Fairy wrote:
@ Lazar - get your dirty sticky hands out of my ice cream

They're from the sausages! Hot warm sausages!

Back, at last!

Have spoken to a decorator, a plumber and our ED, who is off to Manchester for a work thing (Manchester Utd football club and her store, a charity fashion show - she has to be there in her capacity as Press Officer)

I like tomatoes

Cherry Tomatoes (correct BG)
Minature Plum Tomatoes
Medium Tomatoes
Canned tomatoes

and I do like the large ones, hollowed out and then filled with cooked rice and vegetables, mixed with a little pesto and baked in the oven. yummy.

Wish Fairy wrote:
Mwah, mwah - we have been missing each other every day LOL!

Your car journey sounds like a nightmare.

You've put me in the mood for ice cream - just the thing after a curry !

I know, I haven't been around much this weekend, BF was here and when he was working on his thesis, I dropped by for a bit

It was quite... boring if I might call it that way... I didn't want to get out of the car because it was freezing and there were motorcycles passing through, so didn't want to get hit. But sitting 2 hours in the car gets on your nerves and on your joints (and then still an hour drive)

Going to be right back, commercials!!

OMG Ben & Jerrys - I never tried the baked alaska - sounds yummy ! I hardly ever eat ice cream actually but now you've got me wanting it SO bad !!

Zoonie wrote:
Back, at last!

Have spoken to a decorator, a plumber and our ED, who is off to Manchester for a work thing (Manchester Utd football club and her store, a charity fashion show - she has to be there in her capacity as Press Officer)

I like tomatoes

Cherry Tomatoes (correct BG)
Minature Plum Tomatoes
Medium Tomatoes
Canned tomatoes

and I do like the large ones, hollowed out and then filled with cooked rice and vegetables, mixed with a little pesto and baked in the oven. yummy.

Oh yes! I forgot about the hollowed out, love those!!

Wish Fairy wrote:
OMG Ben & Jerrys - I never tried the baked alaska - sounds yummy ! I hardly ever eat ice cream actually but now you've got me wanting it SO bad !!

It is my fav taste - vanilla ice with marshmallow swirls and white chocolate polar bears :-D

BG that sounds exactly what I need ....not sure about eating polar bears though LOL

I now have homemade lasagne baking in the oven and a menu planned, well, nearly planned for the weekend Smile

Gosh I miss home made lasagne - so yummy. I haven't had it for over 1 year!

I just exhanged messages with Chup who is back from vacation !

I have to admit I have never had homemade lasagna, we usually buy it ready-made *blushes*

(((BOO))) how are you?

Chup's back? woooooo

I make lasagne often, love it - which to be fair is why I could stand to lose a few pounds, and you're at your target weight! something has to give eh?

Wish Fairy wrote:
BooBear wrote:
Hello!! How is everyone?
]

Hey my lovely - how are you ???

I'm good thanks!

How's you, the OH and the dogs?

Zoonie wrote:
(((BOO))) how are you?

Chup's back? woooooo

I make lasagne often, love it - which to be fair is why I could stand to lose a few pounds, and you're at your target weight! something has to give eh?

Good thanks Zoonie - how you doing? Smile

Did you get that curtain hung last night?

LOL I did hang the curtain, boy it was a weight - of course, despite all our efforts Dennis wandered in and out of it and it's now burnished with black cat hair again Sad

Boo! How are you?

I like lasagna a lot, but then again I love pasta!
I have decided to start swimming starting next week, maybe twice a week, but am going to see how this setback is going to evolve this week (RA), I was going to ride the bike this eve, but am really too tired

Zoonie! Of course it is! That's the beauty of cat's you never think they are shedding much until you check the back of the curtains! Laughing

Toulouse! How are you? Everything OK?

All - my advice (having 2 hairy dogs I am expert) is ...step AWAY from the curtains and don;t look at the back of them LOL

Boo - I'm fine thanks. I have another new contract today ! OH is fine and in the country, at least for this week !

G& T ok ?
Laughing

Hate to say it, but I'm not so good, I have been having a lot of pain since this weekend (RA) and hasn't gone away yet - it's been a while I've been in such pain for a longer period. I'm really tired - mentally and physically. But trying to stay positive and keep hoping that there's always tomorrow and hoping it's going to be a better day then

Wish! Good advice - I haven't looked at the back of my CREAM curtains Laughing for a long while. Just to add insult to injury - we no longer have a cat so maybe it is about time!

Yay for the new contract - good job!! Well done. Smile

G&T both good thanks. Back to school today but he's been fine with that. T still not back from work yet - not sure what time he will be in.

Toulouse - that sounds a bit tough at the moment. Have you changed any of your meds or anything or is it just a flare up? Really hope that you start to feel better soon.

Aha, a flare up, was looking for that word!
I haven't changed a thing about my meds, so it's just a flare up, it's just taking longer then usual and painkillers don't really help this time

V&T for me please, unless we're talking Blackwood's

BG swimming should be excellent for you, weight bearing and go at your own pace Yay

Wish, I can't help but look at the back, or even if I don't, I know it's there!

Boo - glad that you're all well. Perhaps it may be time to get another cat (if only to prolong having to look behind those curtains LOL)

BG - I am not surprised you are not feeling so good after that hourney this afternoon! I hope you feel a bit less tired soon at least !

What painkillers do you take Toulouse? Mum always has co-codamol and makes sure she takes them regularly if she is in pain or knows that we doing anything that involves a lot of walking.

Yeah and I really want to go and do some exercise, swimming is the best thing to do (there's also a special hour for "people like me", where you can swim in warm water)

Wish, indeed, it did me no good, I was glad to get out of the car, I have tried a lot of positions and played around with the car seat

BooBear wrote:
What painkillers do you take Toulouse? Mum always has co-codamol and makes sure she takes them regularly if she is in pain or knows that we doing anything that involves a lot of walking.

Have you heard of something called "Apranax"? I usually take them if I'm in pain and they kick in pretty quick, even took some when I went to bed the last few nights, but didn't seem to help. I don't take them too much, only if I'm in pain, because they are very heavy for your stomach and I don't want to get used to them (in case they don't have any effect anymore)

No more cats till we move! Need to sell the house first. Can't go through the trauma of keeping them in for the first few weeks and the associated yowling that goes with it.

OK - sorry but I have to go.

Boo - am still checking out our dates but favour the summer hols if it could be ok for you, G & T as weather should be great and we can have a long weekend ?

BG - hope you feel ok tomorrow. I know what you mean about the pain meds. I had to take v strong painkillers after a major op years ago and NOTHING makes any difference to me now if I am in pain!!

Gill - enjoy your lasagne

C y'all soon xoxoxo

Leo! just as you arrive you lose me to lasagne, Monsieur Raymond Blanc and tomatoes (BBC2)

Haven't heard of those Toulouse. I understand why you don't want to take them all the time. Hope that you start to feel better soon.

Hi Leo. Smile