Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

April Chitter Chatter - Part 2

How's life? Everything good with you?

That lemon cake sounds good!

I just got home from work and am vegging out a bit before I have to get back to real life chores.

Not the best mood, but I'm ok. Thanks for asking.

Hi Suzanne.

Morning Z!
How are you?

Just back from the town hall, got my passport and now have to make a few phonecalls (cancel a reservation and make an appointment with the hairdresser)

Seems hard to get in, first tried to cancel the reservation, but got the 'busy tone' and now had to wait for a long time for the hairdresser to pick up - which he didn't, so have to call back later

ROFL

And done!
Reservation canceled
and an appointment with the hairdresser tomorrow afternoon - quick isn't it!!

It is quick!
You're doing better than me, I'm cold, and very wound up right now.

Good Morning btw Smile

Wound up, might I ask what's wrong?

I'm very warm, but then again, I went outside in the cold wind with only a fleece jacket on, so it's good to be inside

Ooh and guess what, I have a hair appointment tomorrow too congratulations

Oh it's a pension matter. There's a legal dispute.
R joined a work scheme probably back in 1988/1990 something like that.
It had a Guarantee attached to it.
The company was taken over and the new firm took on the pension scheme promising that their terms for the new scheme would be at least as good as the old one.

I've provided the original paperwork with its Guarantee and all the subsequent paperwork (just think how much there is and we're going back 20-25 years) but the lawyers are wriggling.

They want a specific letter issuing the new Guarantee, and I say that having provided the original one, and letters saying it would be honoured, that we've provided more than enough proof.

Mind you by the time these lawyers are finished, there probably wont be any funds left after their fees are taken!

Sorry if that last post's confusing - it confuses me, and I know what I'm on about!

I have to nip off and get ready as I have someone coming later - but I'll be back
x

sorry sweetie, Mom was here, asking me what we're going to eat and now our next door neighbor is here (she smells after cigarettes)

Whoot for hairdressers!
I have a perfect idea of how I want my hair to be, so I hope he understands if I explain him tomorrow :p

Oh no, sounds terrible!!

Hi everyone!

Zoonie wrote:
Oh it's a pension matter. There's a legal dispute.
(...)
Mind you by the time these lawyers are finished, there probably wont be any funds left after their fees are taken!

Gack! Let's hope not! Sad
Sorry to hear about these troubles.
What's with companies not keeping with their contracts?

I'm still here. Smile

I'm reading on the cash coin hack...

Aaah hiya Leo, feeling any better today at all?

I'm waiting for the guy who's doing our bathroom, he's going to be here any moment, so I'll be disappearing.
He's doing an extra visit to put up the mirror that they delivered the wrong size before

eek what awful grammar, but you know what I mean.

Sorry, I am writing a long winded reply to the cash problem...

I'm ok, mood is still low, but I don't want anyone to worry about it.

Good luck with mirror man!

Thank You. Mirror is now up and looks fab (just needs cleaning)

The man who's doing the work is really good, it's the supply of items that causes all the problems.

Goodness knows when he gets to come back again.

(Was preparing lunch)

Cool! I hope the supplier sorted the mistakes out.

We're still waiting for a second replacement washbasin, see if there's any chance of getting on that's not substandard. We've got one installed but it has quite a lump on the front curve, and the second one wasn't acceptable either Sad

And we're missing a small part off the radiator - it seems to keep being over-looked.

I haven't had my lunch and don't have a clue what to make for it either.

I'd thought the basin would have been sorted by now. Not even the second one was ok? That's too much incompetence on their part. Sad

I know! and it's not as though it's cheap and cheerful stuff either.
Gaaah! so annoying.

Am wondering what to send to Yarden for her birthday today? and I owe Vivian a gift too, asked her to let me know what she'd like, and she just says some mugs from the shops - not quite sure if she just means the plain café ones, surely not? (I got the new teapot and cups so far)

Maybe she really means café mugs and she's collecting them?

I don't think I have either of them in my list. Let me check...

I don't.

No worries.

I'll send her the new stuff and ask if she meant something else.

yawn , good morning my friends, i am so sorry that i haven't been around for a while i have been so busy and my sister has been staying with me . we have been running around a lot searching for special items for the bears that we are making . i found some fake fur in a bin and we cut out patterns for 2 bears which is so great as it is very costly and i only paid $3.00 for it . this is good as it is usually $9.00 a meter so as my sister say's SCORE lol how have you all been ? i miss you all so very much as when i come in no one is here my timing is way off.

Gill i am sorry that you are going through so much trouble with your basin , i would be so mad i hope you get it sorted out soon

Army!

So good to see you! I'd love to see photos of those bears you are making.

Cblu wrote:
Army!

So good to see you! I'd love to see photos of those bears you are making.

helo sweetie great to see you too!! i have a bunch of dolls that i have made so after my bear is finished i will take the pics if i remember how lol how have you been??

Feeling a bit low, but nothing important. Life is ok, no bad news.

Sorry I wandered off a bit congratulations

Missed you Army, sounds like a good deal on that fabric Smile

hello Gill , yes we had fun looking for it i also stopped by where my daughter works and we went out for lunch, i always have so much fun with my sister we have a great time going through the vintage shops they always have material i haven't been buy my material at the sewing shops for a long while as they are too costly so when i see fabric at the thrift stores i buy it there , how have you been Gill i hope you are well hun

sorry , i am collecting my coins i have missed a few days of collecting so i am in a mad dash to get them lol i am going to get the new hot tub , i love stuff that does stuff like the steam that comes from the tub lol

IMOM just arrived home, he says Hi.

I'm not too bad thanks, not been sleeping too well still and had a bit of an accident yesterday which resulted in a nasty bump to my head (quite near the top, I was in bed, stretched right down to the floor at the side, and came up again forgetting the corner of the big side chest was there OUCH!)

Hi IMOM

Just posting an egg now!

Hello IMOM , Gill i hate when i bash my head lol but i tend to bruse my legs more often lol i never watch where i am going , mu hubbie say's he should put bumpers on all the tables lol or that i should live in a bubble that one is from my Brother in law lol

LOL I should've had a crash helmet on. Thing is I know it's there (the chest) and it has a larger top that overhangs, plus - the corner is really sharp!
Stupid, but hey - that's the thing about accidents.

you should have seen me the last time i was up at i flipped over a big rock landed spread eagle lol my face arms and legs and face, even my back got it lol i did manage to get one bad wound and now have a scar on my leg but it blends in with the many other ones i have lol

Oh my goodness, I'm watching a travel programme and they're visiting catacombs in Sicily. I've never seen anything like it, all the skeletons but with their final clothes on.

Creepy isn't in it.

It gets worse, the guide just said

'Right, well we've seen enough of dead people now, let's go and have a nice cup of coffee'

PS I'm never going anywhere with you Army! congratulations