Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New Cash coin hack

Guest Guest
AARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i spent almost 50-100$ on this game already....

I dont even want to think how much I have spent wasted on cc's Sad

Guest Guest

i was gonna buy more cc too.. now i'm scared!!

will... there is other items too...
and the hack converts the things from cash coins to normal coins to be bought.
new hack released :S
it makes you send cash items Mad to other people

It is not all items that are being hacked.

It seems to be the items in the magnificent mystery box, Hatching Egg
WWF Ice Animal, Mysterious Butterfly Cocoon, Mysterious Valentine Gift and Mysterious Easter Gift

These items can only be gifted at point of hack just as they can when you buy them with real cc's. At least they cannot sell their hacked items on

lea75 wrote:
It is not all items that are being hacked.

It seems to be the items in the magnificent mystery box, Hatching Egg
WWF Ice Animal, Mysterious Butterfly Cocoon, Mysterious Valentine Gift and Mysterious Easter Gift

These items can only be gifted at point of hack just as they can when you buy them with real cc's. At least they cannot sell their hacked items on

another new items was released :s
easter cash items can be sent as gifts as GMB's when they are opened ... u get the item

It's awful this is happening, but I really don't think we should now feel bad for being honest or punish Playfish for this. After all, they are the ones working hard to make this game possible and the ones most affected. I'm sure they are doing all they can to stop it, but let's be realistic, there are more hackers out there than Playfish can afford employees.

I think we can all help a bit. Here's my tentative advice:

Forbid cash items to be traded or gifted in the forums.

Learn that unconditional generousity is not a virtue. In my experience, and of course with some exceptions, if people are being super nice and giving you a lot for nothing, they are most likely building a reputation of "angels" to be able to sell hacked items later. Then even if people notice they are hackers, they feel too guilty to report, because they got a lot from them! Hackers are not only experts at code, they are experts at human psychology.

Also, don't complain when an item you want is cash only and don't call Playfish greedy or Payfish and etc. It's their work, they don't have to give you anything just because you'd like to have it. This attitude gives moral sanction to thieves and it gives them a reason to exist. They see themselves as Robin Hood, taking from the rich to give to the poor (which is really stealing from hardworking game makers to give to players which are too lazy or impatient.)

Just my opinion on the matter, please don't take it wrong. I'm sorry this is happening and I hope the problem is sorted soon.

Cblu wrote:
It's awful this is happening, but I really don't think we should now feel bad for being honest or punish Playfish for this. After all, they are the ones working hard to make this game possible and the ones most affected. I'm sure they are doing all they can to stop it, but let's be realistic, there are more hackers out there than Playfish can afford employees.

Learn that unconditional generousity is not a virtue. In my experience, and of course with some exceptions, if people are being super nice and giving you a lot for nothing, they are most likely building a reputation of "angels" to be able to sell hacked items later. Then even if people notice they are hackers, they feel too guilty to report, because they got a lot from them! Hackers are not only experts at code, they are experts at human psychology.

Also, don't complain when an item you want is cash only and don't call Playfish greedy or Payfish and etc. It's their work, they don't have to give you anything just because you'd like to have it. This attitude gives moral sanction to thieves and it gives them a reason to exist. They see themselves as Robin Hood, taking from the rich to give to the poor (which is really stealing from hardworking game makers to give to players which are too lazy or impatient.)
Just my opinion on the matter, please don't take it wrong. I'm sorry this is happening and I hope the problem is sorted soon.

There are a lot of people in this forum, myself included, who give unconditionally. I have never and will never hack anything. We regularly run Wish Upon a Star events when people also give freely and generously ...I don't think you can tar everybody that wants to help others with the title of a hacker ...

It seems that the cash shop items are not the only thing the hackers have spoilt..they have also now hacked the fox dolls Sad so take care if trading for them

Cblu..I have to agree wth Kasi..there are a lot of people who gift constantly just because they like to make others happy..I have gifted cash coin items before now just because I wanted to...and I can guarantee I am not a hacker

Cblu wrote:

Excuse you!There are people gift,because we can.My husband and I earned are money we are not children playing a game and hacked into a computer system.Well he doesn't play,but that isn't the point.So watch what you say!I am tired of people blaming kids, blaming nice people,blaming this and that.Hackers ruin things just because they can.It is nothing but cruel fun for them. I hate how people want to generalize ,they can't generalize a certain group of people doing this.THERE ARE ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE WHO HACK!

Just because someone likes to gift to others,does NOT make them a HACKER!

that offended me

sorry

I have gifted a LOT lately. CC items... not ONE of those items was hacked. I paid MONEY for those items. If you wish to label me a hacker that is your look out. I for one gift because i love to make people happy.

I too am offended that people think that because someone gifts that they are hackers. I am not a hacker, I love to gift because I love to make people happy. Generalizing about people is very painful and hurtful.

Please everyone, do take care not only with your PS trading, but the words you post. People's emotions are running high right now, and more hurt feelings is the last thing anyone needs right now.

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
I too am offended that people think that because someone gifts that they are hackers. I am not a hacker, I love to gift because I love to make people happy. Generalizing about people is very painful and hurtful.

Please everyone, do take care not only with your PS trading, but the words you post. People's emotions are running high right now, and more hurt feelings is the last thing anyone needs right now.

I completely agree. I can see some threads in the trading forums which contains posts like: YOU HACKER! DIE! ; I DON'T TRADE WITH HACKERS,REPORTED ; YOU -BAD WORD- HACKER!
Uugh,that makes me cry sometimes!

They are also using the MBs for hacking the CC's items.. I saw a bunch of it being posted last night.. I know a few items I don't see on that list they were posting last night.. I know 1 of the hackers I added from here for a trade..

Guest Guest
Cblu, i understand where you're getting at since i myself also don't like it when people constantly nag at a company for not doing anything or whatever, but then you gotta admit, we as users can't do much about it either since we don't know where to find these hackers or put a block on them. only playfish can.

As for the gifting part... people gift. some people just really like to gift. i know there are 'evil' people out there who hack and then gift people to make others feel guilty, (although i have yet to encounter this myself and i for one hope i don't), but in most cases people gift because they can and because they want to. they have no other intention of it.

i used to be in many online games, and people thought i hacked or w/e just cause i had a lot of stuff when i was at a low level, but the thing is, i had so many nice people gifting me things and i also try to return the favor. :/

but yes ..i understand what you mean, but at this point, it's just not the best thing to say right now. everyone here are honest people and they truly love to gift things. i mean if you can't tell, this forum has constant give aways and games where you can win things for free at no condition.

it might take a while for you to understand that and trust us since you seem to be new here, but just stay a while, and you'll see what we mean.

Cblu wrote:

I think that many of you misunderstood what Cblu was saying .. I have to agree with her ..

I know that there are many generous people on this forum. ( There is actually a larger than average # per member of honest angels in this forum. ) There are many who give for the joy of giving. Many people get what they got honestly. I am not throwing stones. I am a grown up adult person with a better than average job. I can afford to spend money on this game. If I chose to give gifts from the cash shop, you better not call me a cheater .. There are some others out there and this is where they choose to spend their "entertainment" money. I have no problem with these people ..

It is the person who seems to have an endless supply of CC items, or the person who jumps from 300,000 points in the game to having millions of points .. Back when we could see how many points that someone had, that always amazed me. How could someone accumulate that many points overnight, legitimately ...

There are people out there that we know are cheaters. Those are the people to target. Those are the ones to strike from our friend list. Don't do business with them. Don't make it profitable or enjoyable for them to wreck our game. I think that this forum has some basic rules that keeps most of these people out.

I still have a hard time undrestanding the hackers .. Is it the thrill of owning something that is considered "rare?" It is the feeling that you are "beating" the system?? To me, it compares to the idiots who create computer viruses ....

In the past I have deleted people from my friend list who I felt were cheating. I did not make a global announcement on FB, or blast it to all their friends. I just quietly deleted them. It was for my own piece of mind.

Thank you for listening to my rant ....

btw ... I just want everyone ot know that I love this forum and am very happy to be here... congratulations

I think it depends very much on how much you're 'out there' and how much you're in to trading.

I've met very many angels who've gifted things they bought early on in the game, or traded for - and when it was far harder going too.
I've only encountered a couple of dubious characters or cheaters, and yes, they just got deleted from my account.

Since the original big hacks and with the changes in the game, I just don't feel the same compulsion with PS, I do maybe a quarter of visits I could each day (if that) and just buy what I really want - for me now the pleasure is in random gifting and I expect nothing back apart from knowing it gave someone else pleasure. Surprises are the fun of it, not the status of the item.

I think it really is true that if you can have everything easily, the fun goes out of it, and my interest in the game is the people I've met through it. And I also think it's important to remember that Cblu's right in that Playfish is a business, not a charity - one way or another we're their customers, and their main interest is trying to keep as many of us as possible, to generate revenue as much as they can, pay their staff and make some profit (eventually)

After all, it's perfectly possible to play without spending real money if you want to, the choice is there.

PS if I was part of the PS team, every time an item was hacked I'd immediately put it on sale in store for just 10 coins, if people knew that was going to happen, they wouldn't buy from the hackers and it'd cease to be a worthwhile exercise. It'd take a while for people to go back to buying cash shop items, but it would recover and be a stronger product.

(maybe it wouldn't be seen as fair on cc shop customers, but knowing about the scale of hacking, you always run the risk of those items not being exclusive anyway)

Zoonie,

I like the 10 coin idea!! It might make the hackers think twice. On the other hand, PF took the Easter eggs out of the village trees early because they were being hacked, and all it took to get them was a walk around your neighborhood. Sad I was very sad about that ....

I feel very sorry for all the people who have invested money to have the nice CC items. I hope that PF gets their issues resolved soon ..

Well, a bit of good news~

My "friend" just got banned from PS today, (you'll know your banned cos when you try to log in, it's only blank). Maybe you guys know her? Her pet's name is Shady's shop ( shady indeed.) I added her cos the items she was selling were very nice but I was wondering why the colored wigs looked somewhat abnormal.

Here's a pic:

But I never bought anything of course.

Her FB account seems to be full of hackers, asking her how she did it. DX
What's important is that she's banned and decided to give up PS.

FlyingStar wrote:
Well, a bit of good news~

My "friend" just got banned from PS today, (you'll know your banned cos when you try to log in, it's only blank). Maybe you guys know her? Her pet's name is Shady's shop ( shady indeed.) I added her cos the items she was selling were very nice but I was wondering why the colored wigs looked somewhat abnormal.

Here's a pic:

But I never bought anything of course.

Her FB account seems to be full of hackers, asking her how she did it. DX
What's important is that she's banned and decided to give up PS.

cool , but the bad new's that we cant sell anything we want , cause there is the 25,000 limit Sad(((((((

Oh sorry, didn't know pictures of hacked items are not allowed *takes down notes* Ashamed

@saifo, yeah that's terrible! But at least Playfish is doing even a bit of something about it by banning them asap.

A quick vent: My brother's FB friend has gotten a large amount of CC items overnight...
My brother doesn't want to point fingers without knowing the full story (Maybe he's always had them and just kept them in his chest etc), but it's a bit suspicious.

Frustrating when we both own some of the items on display and we've paid hard-earned money for ours Sad

ohhhhh i thing it is so stupid to hack this game it so sad some people do this because it is the way to broke the game

Mad I resent the opinion as well that gifters are usually hackers! I've always loved to gift! No strings attached. It makes me happy to see others happy. In fact. I gifted all my extras. When my b-i-l paid for a ton of coins a couple years back (as a b-day gift to me! Smile He is a sweetie) I spent most of it on gifts along with items for myself. Now I am down to no extras. But it was worth it and I loved gifting each and every item. I still gift when I have extra. But I am more careful and that stinks that I have to feel like that.
I am also now afraid to trade because of all this mess! I stopped all trading. Which is frustrating because I have thee worse mb luck ever and now I rarely have mb items that Id love to have.
Also, While the hackers are stealing my daughter got accused over a year ago and lost her account. They wouldnt even respond to her. Yet there were tons of hackers out there getting away with it, some on my list I deleted, and not being banned. Its so frustrating. It seems to me that the innocent are the ones that somehow get punished. It just isnt right.
I do agree about complaining over cash items however. They are a business and are going to need to earn "real" money to keep it all going.

I remember, I wrote a letter to Playfish opposing her getting her account banned. It was, simply put, not right.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I remember, I wrote a letter to Playfish opposing her getting her account banned. It was, simply put, not right.

Indeed! Your letter was so well written and made Brit cry because you cared enough to take the time to do it. I've just come to the conclusion that there are so may PS players that they probably cannot look into each case individually I suppose. It is just frustrating. She spent her own money on the game. If she were a hacker, why would she spend her own money,,,wouldnt she just have hacked all the items she wanted? The poor kid cant even install a simple program for school for goodness sake. She isnt very computer literate at all. But, such is life! Our love for our pets continues.... and of course for Vette as well