Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Random gifting day!

awww I am just blown away by how sweet everyone has been today!! Thank you everyone who sent me gifts to show they were thinking about me! You all really made my day! This was such a wonderful idea, and would love to do it again congratulations

Perfect excuse to remove items from my chest. You guy made me faint Laughing

I have gifted as many as i can.. my internet is not liking me today so may have to continue tomorrow when the speed is quicker! DARN YOU BT BROADBAND Laughing

thank you sooooooooo much alll who send me amazing gifts...........i send quick round of gifts to some of you......i will finish gifting tomorrow .......bye bye......i need to go now..........don't think that i forgot on you .....i am not.....i just don't have enought time this days........i am really sorry......i will try to be more active soon.........i missed you very much.....kisses for the next time......

Guest Guest
we'll miss you pedj!!

A huge THANK YOU to everyone who gave me gifts on random gift day! I can't express how happy I am! Truly, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Keep spreading the cheer and love~! I love PSFC!! *u*

veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much everyone that thought of me and send me gifts fulled of love!!!!! and most of all being their friend!!!!!! love u all! will sent as soon i got time and some resources!

very much!!!!! you make me smile!!!!!