Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

April Chitter Chatter - Part 3

laughing... so many from which to choose. I will write to Tanya today!

<--trimming friend list again, Those who have clean pets all the time who I don't really know or ever converse with via notes are going this time.

I'll keep the dirty pets for coins LOL

Frannie wrote:
<--trimming friend list again, Those who have clean pets all the time who I don't really know or ever converse with via notes are going this time.

I'll keep the dirty pets for coins LOL

I'm safe then!

I feel bad as I have not been on PS since sunday and I know I have some gifts left there from people and I have not opened them yet - MUST do it tonight.

Bee wrote:
I feel bad as I have not been on PS since sunday and I know I have some gifts left there from people and I have not opened them yet - MUST do it tonight.

I was late sending, and I did you a birthday room, not sure if you saw it though?
Never mind, I know you'd have sent a note if you'd been on PS.

Marie (Cogsy) sends her love to all btw - she has no time to chat at all, but still donates to the G/R

Robin passed the course with flying colors.. got a 96% on the written and a 100 on the practical... she''s safe for another 2 years

Frannie wrote:
I would never trim you out Bee.... or anyone here.

I know (and I feel the same) - it was suppose to be a joke.

I'm actually very grateful that I had decided to join the "old" forum and met you guys - I count you as my friends now but we wouldn't have met otherwise and would miss out on lots of fun we have together.

Funny how little things affect your life. Even thought I don't play the game as much as I used to I still like to come here for a chat with friends (OK I'm getting all mushy now)

Frannie wrote:
Robin passed the course with flying colors.. got a 96% on the written and a 100 on the practical... she''s safe for another 2 years

Fab - glad she got the result so soon, so no waiting and biting nails...congrats to her

Bee wrote:
Frannie wrote:
I would never trim you out Bee.... or anyone here.

I know (and I feel the same) - it was suppose to be a joke.

I'm actually very grateful that I had decided to join the "old" forum and met you guys - I count you as my friends now but we wouldn't have met otherwise and would miss out on lots of fun we have together.

Funny how little things affect your life. Even thought I don't play the game as much as I used to I still like to come here for a chat with friends (OK I'm getting all mushy now)

you mush all you like - I feel the same, and you know, I'm really glad we're here for each other in the tougher times...I think it helps, even more so really than the people we see face to face.

Frannie wrote:

congratulations!!!! great result and well deserved

yes many times you can type the things you feel, where if you say them to those you actually see.. they don't always understand

There are many I call friend, though we've never met

Yes Gill I have seen the pic on facebook but I have not been there.
I will send notes to everyone once back in game - I have responded to most of people who left me wishes on my wall.

to us!

Did you notice your new avvie pic Frannie? doctored with your own name.

I saw that.. but i think I like her in bed better. Hope that doesn't offend

is she from 'allo 'allo? I seen it few times - sooooo funny

I'll be watching for it. We get some of the Brit comedy shows on our Public Broadcast channel. I also have BBC channel on cable, but really only watch a few of the shows

Frannie wrote:
I saw that.. but i think I like her in bed better. Hope that doesn't offend

not at all, you use what you like, but I was meaning the pic you have now, with the name Rose Hill taken out - I guess the page rolled over Smile

Bee wrote:
is she from 'allo 'allo? I seen it few times - sooooo funny

She is, she's René's (sp?) mother in law Fannie la Fan

she has the radio hidden in her bed

well ladies, I need to go clean my kitchen. Want to touch up my hair today. I'm a little afraid, I've not colored my own hair in over 5 years. Just getting too expensive to go have it done at $90 a touchup!!!!

and one does lead into the other - the kitchen and the hair - as the water sprayer is on the sink

ta ta for now. see you later and if not, remember I will be away and access limited

Zoonie wrote:
 franni10.jpg

best I can do for now

I hate that kitchen wont clean themselves! spoilsports!!!

See you Frannie.

Yes, the radio Bee - and the bedknobs flash when someone contacts them Laughing

see you Frannie
and if I don't speak to you before you go - have a great time

just came back to tell you I found my petlings! I didn't know you had to click on the little face to get them back!

Zoonie wrote:

yes - it's such a shame they don't do programs like that any more. I also like to watch Fawlty Towers (I actually have that one on DVDs)

I'm affraid I will have to leave too. Sorry to leave you here all by yourself.

Frannie wrote:
just came back to tell you I found my petlings! I didn't know you had to click on the little face to get them back!

DOH! thought you'd already done that, lol.

Byeeee

Bee wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

yes - it's such a shame they don't do programs like that any more. I also like to watch Fawlty Towers (I actually have that one on DVDs)

I'm affraid I will have to leave too. Sorry to leave you here all by yourself.

I bought OH the boxed set of Fawlty Towers, the complete Gavin & Stacey and also Dad's Army, for Christmas - oh and Monk, the first errr 6 series I thought - got them all at good prices off Amazon.

I'm saying goodbye as well Bee, so no worries, it was really nice chatting with you, see you soon
x

Good Afternoon All - if anyone's wandering through.

had the bright idea today to send all the Christmas stuff to Edie's account.... rethinking it now at half way done

LOL f la F I love it.. except now my hair isn't white like hers!

and I do so wish that they would place a multiplying option for sending things

Frannie wrote:
LOL f la F I love it.. except now my hair isn't white like hers!

could be arranged

Frannie wrote:
and I do so wish that they would place a multiplying option for sending things

oooh how wonderful that would be!

OH says Hi and safe trip btw - he's been to Chicago (a long time ago) and still goes on about it now, loved it

as much as I love it.. I won't move back thee.. the weather is horrible

well I have the items called ornament moved over... on to the baubles.. and there are a ton of them

My plan is to make that house all Christmas all the time

Frannie wrote:
as much as I love it.. I won't move back thee.. the weather is horrible

The windy city?
we've lived on peninsulars, it fair blows in gusts there

Freezing in winter
tell us about it!

The Brits can deal with weather.

Our worst was when we lived on the Welsh borders - we found out why Wales is such a green country and has so many reservoirs - I've never seen so much rain and over such long periods of time too.

The Windy City is a misnomer... It's called that because of the windbag politicians. It's far windier here in Ohio than it is in Chicago... But it's very humid in summer almost 95% most days and cold winters. And it does the "s" word there too

Aaah I'd assumed there was wind over the lake and that it swirled through the sky scrapers.
You learn something new eh?

I wouldn't be keen on the high humidity, it hadn't used to affect me, but you change don't you.

Weird here lately - very sunny and bright, but the air's cold when you're out of the sun, with a stiff breeze, the night's are cold still.

yes, I saw FB chatter about that last night... folk threatening to turn heating systems back on. We've had similar weather, nice days, but really cold nights.. down to the 40's.. single digits for you?

I applied for that bacs group. no response yet.. sounded like fun though

Haven't checked the temperatures Frannie, but the bird bath's been frozen over in the morning.
We haven't had our heating off yet. It comes on at something like 4am-7.30 and again about half four in the afternoon for the evening.

well that's cold. No spring for you folks this year, eh?

Gill.. I have to go find something for lunch... then lie down for a few

We're in official British Summer Time now according to our clocks ROFL

It gets light about 5.15am