Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Is anyone into comics or mangas?

This thread reminded me, I need to see if the fourth Labyrinth manga is out. Thanks for bumping it up. Off to check at Amazon.

Lucky Strike wrote:
it's a manga.. it's called labyrinth and she means the 4th "book".. and don't recall what is it about... Ashamed

Is there a manga about Labyrinth, Jim Henson's movie? O_O

Lucky Strike wrote:
it's a manga.. it's called labyrinth and she means the 4th "book".. and don't recall what is it about... Ashamed

oh, i see.. Ashamed

just realized my foolish, i thought four labyrinth is the title Ashamed

Guest Guest
Ursula wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

Is there a manga about Labyrinth, Jim Henson's movie? O_O

Yes it is i think. the cover of the art is diff from the actual comic art though. my friend has a couple of the volumes. XD

Riuna wrote:
the DN movie was based on L's perspective. i read the story behind it and such and yeah, the creators and many people loved L a lot so they made the movie more for him. the Death Note Movie, and then Death Note: L Changes the World. saw them both for 'free' at Anime Expo. Laughing

and Berserk can be found online, but it is rare to find good scanners these days. i really hate that one manga had to go down. Berserk.. i love that so much. it's intense and everything. if u like demons, uh.. rather obscene things and gore, + fighting then you may like it.

I haven't seen the movie but I have a feeling that their take on L was way different than mine which I don't like very much. L is like my favorite anime character ever so maybe that has something to do with it. And I love demons, and gore (if done well), and fighting ....dunno about obscene things, depends on what they are. Laughing

Edit:

If anyone is in the mood to read/watch something Halloweenish, I have a few recommendations for you. congratulations Two are shoujo manga. But I'll only list one here because the other might not be suitable for kids....if you are interested in the other one, I'll PM you the name. ^.^

"Kagen no Tsuki" by Yazawa, Ai the writer of Nana

Non-shoujo

"Shiki" story by Ono, Fuyumi the writer of the Twelve Kingdom novels

and the anime/manga "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" and its sequel "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai"

Out of these three, I haven't gotten very far in Shiki but everything else I really liked. congratulations

i cant read comics for now. i have tons of task for my study

widuri wrote:

I don't believe u. I know u a lot, Widuri

Nymph wrote:
widuri wrote:

I don't believe u. I know u a lot, Widuri

LaughingLaughingLaughing
i know!! i just couldnt control my self, LOL. i wish you didnt see me read a comic that time.
and now i read a novel before go to bed

magpie wrote:
yesterday you read a comic, didn't you??

Aaargghhhh, all of my friends knew that i read manga!!
well, i told that i couldnt control myself.

I found a Manga of Detective Conan in a bookshop. I was so happy I could giggle like an idiot the whole way home Laughing

Tromo3 wrote:
I found a Manga of Detective Conan in a bookshop. I was so happy I could giggle like an idiot the whole way home Laughing

yeah, now im starting to read DEtective Conan again. what a wonderful manga XD