Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

The Drop In and Say Hi Thread

Aww I missed Marie AGAIN!!

Gill - if you're around HELLLOOOO!
How are ya - off watching footie I'll bet. I want to hear all about your new Stove / Oven-y electric-aga thingy please!

Catch up soon I hope.

Wish Fairy wrote:
Aww I missed Marie AGAIN!!

Gill - if you're around HELLLOOOO!
How are ya - off watching footie I'll bet. I want to hear all about your new Stove / Oven-y electric-aga thingy please!

Catch up soon I hope.

Wish I am here if you are still about, Hi again Frannie

Hey Frannie and Cogsy I'm here. SOrry I was distracted trying to read your posts !
Hope you're both well ? Gosh - seems like ages since I've been here!

Not long to the footie Marie - OH has gone to pick up our curry.
We're not footie fans at all but might watch a bit. Am I married to the only British guy who hates footie ?? LOL

Frannie - you're still trading ? Wow fair play to you! I haven't the time or energy any more.
Anything I can help with ?

Wish Fairy wrote:
Hey Frannie and Cogsy I'm here. SOrry I was distracted trying to read your posts !
Hope you're both well ? Gosh - seems like ages since I've been here!

Not long to the footie Marie - OH has gone to pick up our curry.
We're not footie fans at all but might watch a bit. Am I married to the only British guy who hates footie ?? LOL

Hi Wish, today is the first time I have been on here for months, getting a bit easier with the children, only have 1 to look after each weekday. He is 13 months old now. We were watchiing the footie earlier and I had him shouting goal at the TV. Start them early I say. lol

Struggling at slimming world at the moment, too many syns,

Wish Fairy wrote:
curry is here - hope to catch you all soon
Lots of love xxxx

enjoy, hope to catch up with you soon xx Laughing

well then.. hi and bye Wish.. we just keep crossing oaths.. still on ohter forum Marie.. don't mean to ignore you

well i am back.. not sure if you're still here or not Marie

Frannie wrote:
oh well... soap opera time... catch you next visit

Sorry Frannie, football started, thought you had gone

Well that was a terrible game of football, possibly the worst I ever seen an England team play

Just checking in anyone's around
Hope you all enjoying your weekend - we have mix of sunshine and rain today *sigh*

Good Afternoon

It's the talk of the nation Marie - dire, absolutely dire.
Just watching Australia against Ghana. Playing without their best striker anyway (Tim Cahill, who was harshly red carded last game out) they've now had Harry Kewell sent off in this game, and by 30 mins were down to 10 men!

What a strange World Cup this is.

Was up and out shopping this morning - apart from food I brought home the wildly exciting haul of 0.75m of fabric to recover a seat pad for the chair in our bedroom, some upholstery tacks (to do the job with) some tacks for refixing the telephone wire that runs up the side of our house, a sandpaper block, and a packet of Borax Substitute (Borax having been outlawed by the EEC)

hello Zoonie - sounds like a busy weekend for you then Laughing

I took the dog to vets this morning for his booster jabs (with Mr B) and then went to market for some fruit and veg - it was nice, sunny bit chilly. So I loaded the washing machine on my return home, neighbours having a BBQ and the moment I hang my laundry out in the gardne the heaven opened Sad

it stopped now so I'm attempting to dry it out again

Bee wrote:
hello Zoonie - sounds like a busy weekend for you then Laughing

Oooh it's such a glamorous life, you know

Weather's the same here, chilly, and rain on and off - wouldn't even bother hanging the laundry out (if I had any - mine's all turned in to ironing)

I done lots of ironing last Sunday (yes it's a glamorous life)

the thing that upsets me about this is I checked the wetaher forecast for this area this morning and it was not suppose to rain Sad

Aaaw bless, you thought the weather people were goin to be right ... so trusting congratulations

Back in two seconds, IMOM wants me to check something out.

well I didn't think they will be 100% right - they predicted sunshine.
I though as long as it doesn't rain the laundry will dry - if it's windy that's even better as it dries quicker. I washed my jeans and they take for ever to dry in house (especially when the heating is switched off).

Do you and/or IMOM still need flags?

IMOM still needs Spain, that's the one he can't find. I tried to log on for him this morning, but PS wasn't loading *sigh*
Are you collecting Bee?

No I have finished Laughing
took me forrever to get the last one - USA

if I see him - I will post specially for IMOM Smile

Thanks, he'll appreciate it.

I was just teasing you about the weather, you know that though?

Am hoping it stays fine tomorrow, both of the girls are coming for the day, and then on Monday I'll be at the hair salon all day, getting a cut and blow dry (much over due) and treating YD to a brand new colour (they have to strip out the silly black dye she's used on her hair, which looks terrible)
She's doing very well at work it seems, got quite a responsible position now, and wants to look her best for the meetings and training sessions that she's involved in.

I just decided to do some visits and someone on my list has 3 pegasus petlings - that's 90CC

found him - posting for IMOM

I knew you were teasing - I've lived here long enough to know that no matter what the weatehr people say - DO NOT LEAVE HOUSE WITHOUT AN UMBRELLA.

I was just being optimistic Laughing

Crikey, I wonder if they bought them, or had them gifted? sometimes people get cc from surveys, but nothing ever seemed to work for me, so I just gave up with them.

Is there anything you're looking for in PS Bee? I know you don't get a lot of chance to play lately.

Thanks, my internet is going exceeding slow, grrr - lap top needs go faster stripes, or a handle on the side to crank it up a bit!

I have tried so many times with surveys and only got lucky once and it was not CC but yellow coins and some toy in a box (it's sooo long ago I don't even remember what it was).

I don't play that much now but I try to log on every day to get lottery and I try to keep up with in store toys.

I have seen nice long brown wig but it must have been TWS as it's not in shops. I will look it up and check trading forum - what do people use to pay these days? I've read that 4999 are no longer that value

Thank you for the kind offfer but I don't think I desperately need anything.
The game has changed so much and it have "it" for me like it used to but I met lots of lovely people because of it and I'm grateful for that

I'm the same Bee, I mostly log on, do the lottery, try and find Hideeni and save it after that.

Not sure which wig you mean, but I can always look in the Gift Registry?

I only keep it all going because of a core group of really nice people who were brought together through the game

IMOM just got 3 more duplicate flags.

And the only long dark wig is out this week Bee. Can treat you if you would like it - it's the one Kitty's wearing.

Leave me a message here and I'll check back later Bee, I'm afraid I have to go for a while, sorry to leave you - so will leave you with this

I've seen it in Smorkle's signature - her pet is wearing it and it's quite back since it was in shops.

It mignt not be brown come to think of it - she might have died it but its lovely long wig.

thank you for coins IMOM congratulations

Zoonie - I have now found out what wig was that.

It's called Mermaid wig and it's from pond - she must have dyed it.
I guess I will go fishing Sad

edit: never mind - just found out it's tresure bait fish (6CC)- Bee will live without it if I can't trade for it.

Aaaw sorry Bee, can't help you there then.

And sorry I had to run, am back now for cocktail hour - and settling down to watch the match later, we're having an easy meal of spicy meatballs, in tomato sauce, served with linguine and garnished with some chopped flat leaf parsley. Yum Yum, have made myself hungry now.

ah you back - I'm still here

just eating gnocchi with smoked bacon pieces and saurkraut - remind me of home *sigh*

don't worry about the wig - Bee'll live

as for coctails I would start with a screwdriver with ice and slice of organge please (get some of my five a day Laughing )

Good idea, combining the Five a Day *hic*

I was just opening an account at the BBC Good Food site, and browsing to fill my Recipe Binder over there. Only have two recipes saved so far, a kind of Nasi Goreng and Gordon Ramsey's slow cooked tomatoes.

I like Ramsay's stuff (have most of his cook books and even went to have one signed few years ago)

there's to us!

no iteresting question (well maybe not)

if fruit juice can be count as part of your 5-a-day (dunno if it can) then surely grape juice Laughing (wine) should be too?

Cheers.

I think I might have said that ED was looking after Gordon at his last book signing where she works, she said he was charming and she got a signed book for her Dad, who's a fan. She told Gordon her Dad's a good cook and also a fan of his - he asked what IMOM makes that she likes so much and laughing said, we should have a cook off in my next series congratulations
(he was talking about going to people's homes to cook with them) In all honesty she said 'ooh I don't think Dad'd let you use his pans, or go near his hob, he's really protective of it'

IMOM just got the Spanish flag btw, so both our collections now complete Hooray!

well done to IMOM

I don't think you metioned it before. Yes when I met him he was really charming too - I think it's all just for cameras - the temer and swearing (even though when I used to cook in pub and it was getting busy you are stressed and short tepmered as result - I was)

I have to admint I'm bit like IMOM - I don't like other people using my pots/pans as they can never look after it properly (had people scratching my non-stick etc.)