Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-Serenity-

Enchanted Fairy Wings

Good night, Lisa xxx

Steph, I'm not worried because I didn't expect to get them. I'm happy for you Smile

Oh Ashamed But then I reject the prize of Posting contest Smile It would be not fair

Lea made a posting contest and I won an item of 20CC. She wanted me to have the wings, but she cannot buy two, so now that I have them, I should reject that prize or she has to give the present to you SmileSmileSmile

Thanks a lot, I've received them. They're wonderful!!!! You're my angel

^_________________^

Edit: isn't she lovely? * - *

the wings are a gift from one friend to another hun, you dont have to give up and prizes xxxxxxx

just choose something else to buy with the 20cc xxx

Gaiamaiden wrote:
the wings are a gift from one friend to another hun, you dont have to give up and prizes xxxxxxx

just choose something else to buy with the 20cc xxx

But... I cannot have so many things! I feel it's not fair for the others SadSadSad

It is impossible that all of you are so nice

you part of the PSFC family now hun! thats what we all do, we all try yo help eachother, i just wish i had enough cash coins and was able to buy wings for everyone so no one would have to miss out xx

Gaiamaiden wrote:
you part of the PSFC family now hun! thats what we all do, we all try yo help eachother, i just wish i had enough cash coins and was able to buy wings for everyone so no one would have to miss out xx

Yes, I can't understand why some items are limited, because it's just code. They are not physical, there is no reason to limit them Sad

So, we are a family congratulations Who's mum and who's dad? I want to be the pet

What do I do? Sad It still says "check back on tuesday may 25, 2010 for a surprise."

hinapasha wrote:
What do I do? Sad It still says "check back on tuesday may 25, 2010 for a surprise."

I have read somewhere that you cannot purchase them if it's not tuesday on your zone

Ursula Reis wrote:
hinapasha wrote:

I have read somewhere that you cannot purchase them if it's not tuesday on your zone

Oh. Now they choose to do something like this. I wonder if there'll be any wings left over for people living in the US. If not, people are gonna complain so much.

Gaiamaiden wrote:
there are around 8000 left, so 2000 have gone in over an hour

If they keep going at that rate, there really won't be any left for people over here.

yes i got them hannah hun congratulations but i still wish i had the bear, it makes your pet float everywhere like with the pixie dust but with the wings you wont need to buy the dust anymore

oh my! 15 cc!! i can get it! woohoo! just enough! i was scared it was gonna be 25 or something like that!

lo im the same hannah hun, i wont let Lin Yao wear any shoes apart from the ones that make her faster at walking, now she can wear different shoes!!

I bought finally the enchanted wings, I had to change the time zone of my pc ..

sinenomine wrote:

how far away from a new day were you?

Lol sorry Hanna apparently I can't read and argue with my brother at the same time.. but I at least sent Chay hers.. Now I have to wait to see if I can get some for myself..

hahahahaha i know the feeling! i hope you get yours, you can only get one per day and its going fast

sinenomine wrote:

Thanks for the tip, Chio! Hina is too stupid to figure things like this out by herself! Laughing

Yuki has beautiful new fairy wings now.

Sadly, I don't even like them that much, but it's the "limited edition" thing that compels me to buy it. I wonder if I'll just ignore future limited cash items.

hannahbananaa wrote:
I was hopping that my pet would fly higher

me too Sad

glow88 wrote:
the wings are not out yet?

switch your clock to 1am and you'll see it in stores.

I purchased and there was a bit over 5,000 left. Then I went to purchase a set for my daughter and it said a limit of one per day Sad

My paypal money's not in yet. Sad I am annoyed I sent it last wednesday. I don't care much about myself getting them, but I have a prize to deliver and if I can't deliver then I'm going to feel just awful. Sad

No that's not the plan. You're getting yours first. I decided that when I wanted to get involved n the contest. But, arrrrgh, because yesterday was Pfingsten here (that's some holiday that I'm still after 15 years olf living here utterly clueless about), the money is taking longer to transfer. I sent it Wednesday. Sad Grrrrrrrr.

I am hopeful, but they seem to be going rather quickly. I asked a friend that if she can send me a pair tomorrow (she's 8 hours ahead of me) then that would be helpful. I just hope that they don't sell as fast I as I think. Like I said, they aren't my favorite item, and even though I put the stipulation in my initial post that if the money is here, then I would take part, the money's not here yet and I'm wondering if it will get here. I've been waiting for my email to 'bleep', and it hasn't and I'm not the most patient gal on the planet at the moment.

I'm so sad that they are 15 cc, I've done everything I can for free trail pay and was only able to get 13 cc... it's so frustrating being 2 cc short Sad

myladyyawo wrote:
I'm so sad that they are 15 cc, I've done everything I can for free trail pay and was only able to get 13 cc... it's so frustrating being 2 cc short Sad

oh rats! i just tried sending you wings but it won't let me. it says that i've reached my limit and i have to wait until tomorrow. sorry babe...i tried..

I'm suprised that there are any left...they golden bears had sold out by this time and there were 50,000 of them....I guess cash coins are not as popular as playfish thought??

i think they will last longer cuz they put a cap on how many a person can buy. i think it is 1 per 24 hours. i tried buying another one to gift but it told me "NO!! DON'T BE SELFISH! COME BACK LATER!!!" okay, not in those words, but you get the gist. hee hee.

lol I tried the same...wanted to get some for Ursula but it would let me...I'm just praying that there are still left at midnight when I can get another one Sad