Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-Serenity-

Enchanted Fairy Wings

lea75 wrote:
lol I tried the same...wanted to get some for Ursula but it would let me...I'm just praying that there are still left at midnight when I can get another one Sad

Hun, don't worry about that, Gaia gifted a pair to me through her husband's account Smile You can read it in page 11 of this thread congratulations

I couldn't believe that Ashamed

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Still waiting...right now I am to the point of bawling my eyes out. Sad

Sad

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Still waiting...right now I am to the point of bawling my eyes out. Sad

OMG!!! Anyway, that's how Honey looks with them
 butter10.jpg
Hope you will get one, Tiddly!

I got it from lea (it's hard to explain but I want to big thanks to yvette to care me very much)
Thank you kathy + yvette + lea
here the pic, I adore it very much!!

Ursula Reis wrote:
@Serenity, you look fabulous with them

You too, ursula reis
Thank you very much

-Serenity- wrote:
I got it from lea (it's hard to explain but I want to big thanks to yvette to care me very much)
Thank you yvette + lea

You look beautiful with them!

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
-Serenity- wrote:
Thank you yvette + lea

You look beautiful with them!

OMG
I'm sorry I almost forget to big thanks to kathy for making this fantastic contest!

I am so glad that Lea was able to help me out. The money from paypal is still not there. I am going to contact them and ask what the hold up is. It's never taken this long.

As for the wings, I am really relieved that through some teamwork, everything got done. It just goes to show what a one of a kind forum this is. Everyone here should be commended for being here, and for caring so much for one another.

I am simply blessed to be a part of such a community.

I messed up last night and clicked the check mark and bought them for me.I am trying my hardest to get them for tanya right now.I have the cc and everything and I have literally been sick all night over the wings for her.Of all times to click the wrong thing,last night was not the time.

I just can't be cheerful about the wings until I get tanya hers.I am so stressed.
I am so mad at myself,poor Alison was on the phone with me when I messed up.
Can't remember what I said ,just hope I didn't cuss or scream in her ear again Sad

just keeping my fingers crossed *still showing over 3,000 wings on my end

kathy, you sweetie!

have you tried changing your computer time, and refreshing PS? don't know, but that might help..

Kathy, if the money from paypal eventually does arrive, I'll send the wings to Tanya. This is the comedy of errors, unfortunately no one is laughing.

Oh bless Kathy! It was an accident hun...I know that Tanya will understand....hopefully there will still be some left later so she can have them xxx

Tiddly you know I was glad to help you hun...as you said we all stick together xxx

We are family.... ♪ I have all my sisters with me ♫

Ursula Reis wrote:
We are family.... ♪ I have all my sisters with me ♫

hugs for all!

btw, how many wings are left?
Lazy to open ps now

I saw 2,300 there. I hope that they will still get my money in so I can send a set of wings. I almost put set of wigs...need coffee....

Hey I just thought of this, Kathy, does one of your immediate family members have a Facebook account? You could start them on PS, buy some coins and then send them that way. Oh yes, don't forget to get them addicted. mwah.

Edit, I got them!!!!!! Through a strange way, one of my friends put money in my Paypal since Paypal was sooooo utterly slow.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Hey I just thought of this, Kathy, does one of your immediate family members have a Facebook account? You could start them on PS, buy some coins and then send them that way. Oh yes, don't forget to get them addicted. mwah.

Edit, I got them!!!!!! Through a strange way, one of my friends put money in my Paypal since Paypal was sooooo utterly slow.

if she will just get online and add my son's dirty pet!He refuses to wash it ever!He loves to collect poo....strange child of mine

Tiddly Winks wrote:

Cotton Candy fairy!

I'm soo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Running to take a pic with cotton fairy

Bailey Loves her new Fairy Wings and is Happy that everyone is getting them also!!!

its brilliant to hear that everything has got their wings

Everyone pets looks adorable!

Awww everyones pets look so precious. I really wish I wasn't 2 cc's short still. They took away the interact direct payment so I won't be able to get them. Oh well, at least I've got really fast shoes I can't believe how fast they are going! Wow!

Kathy,

You are an angel and I am so sorry that you stressed about the wings ....

Precious loves them!!!

wow when I looked about an hour ago there were still just over 1000 they are going soo fast!!

myladyyawo wrote:
Awww everyones pets look so precious. I really wish I wasn't 2 cc's short still. They took away the interact direct payment so I won't be able to get them. Oh well, at least I've got really fast shoes I can't believe how fast they are going! Wow!

hun if there are any left in 3 hours when I get another set then I will send you some xxx

Lisa, thank you so much sweet heart! Tanya was so sweet to gift them to me! *hugs* Thank you so much for offering to help me too!!!

lea75 wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

hun if there are any left in 3 hours when I get another set then I will send you some xxx

and now its 683...i wish u could get 1 for sara lisa, its really very fast going ...

Thankfully Tanya gifted me a pair earlier Chay congratulations I cannot believe how fast they are going. These truly are a limited item... 10,000 wow. I guess they are keeping the amounts smaller since the peter pan never really sold out lol.

@ sara; wow!! that's great! let's enjoy our wings (fly..fly..fly)

ooops...thanks alison for my wings

oh no! only 428 left =(
and no one is selling cc's !

glow88 wrote:
oh no! only 428 left =(

I am sorry hun,I just tried to give them to you and even changed times and I can't gift them yet Sad

I hate the limit,just dumb I will keep trying ok

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
glow88 wrote:
oh no! only 428 left =(

I am sorry hun,I just tried to give them to you and even changed times and I can't gift them yet Sad

I hate the limit,just dumb I will keep trying ok

hmmm its quite annoying with the time zone thing...
LOL but the wings are really going fast...
just saw 395 left ...
haha thanks lot hun...
let me know if u can , and we can trade^^

thanks =)
haha why playfish wud make them limited...
dun they wana earn more @@? LOL