Find results in...
Spooky

I finally got the time to make an avatar

Foxpoly wrote:
ok dear waiting for answer

so am i hun

ok hun, if Lisa will let you do that, I'll take a pic of the wallpaper

its your and foxpolys I have had reports on Sad

I think its because they move so quickly that they keep drawing the eye over and as such cause migranes

lea75 wrote:
its your and foxpolys I have had reports on Sad

I think its because they move so quickly that they keep drawing the eye over and as such cause migranes

ok, is it from one person only???????or two different members?

i believe this is totally unfair , my own avatar really move quickly but i found out how to make it slow now , foxpolys is only glowing not moving at all, i believe thats totally unfair because many members asked for moving avatars and i can make them go slow and i think many members will support me, and believe me i dont want to cause migranes to noone
and if someone had that problem with my avatar i would appreciate it if they would tell it to me personally and not report me
yes to sum up i would like to propose to rethink before banning the animeted gifs, they exist in avery average forum
1. Members want them
2. I can make them go slow
3. why dont we make a poll
that are all my suggestions support me people

For example i can make my own pic to move slower like this >>>

original pic

slower version

and i can make it even more slow,
i will now change my profile pic with this slower one

I think this one will be good I mean it's really slow

Foxpoly wrote:
and can u make mine pic slower too then?

yours i dont have it saved i have to make it from scratch but we still dont know what lisa says about my answer and noone has supported me yet Sad

sorry for not answering this immediately, I do have children to see to

firstly...members have every right to come to me if they have a problem within the forum, and after seeing the way you have spoken to me I can actually understand why they didnt come to you first

I take every concern that members bring to me seriously, and yet have not taken any action on this until it came to the point where I had multiple reports. You can try making them move slower, but if members still have a problem then they will be banned totally

There will not be a poll on this, I will not allow PSFC to lose members just because they cannot physically stand to be in the group for long periods just because of peoples avitars

A long standing member of the group recently told me that you cannot please everyone all the time, and I guess this wil be one of those situations. I'm sorry if you dislike or disagree with this, but I am allowing you to try slowing them down and not just banning them out right

Foxpoly wrote:
i support you dear

thanks hun

lea75 wrote:

seeing the way you have spoken to me I can actually understand why they didnt come to you first

if i offended you im trully sorry, and i dont believe the way i answered to you is offensive, i said that i find it unfair but that i will slow down my avatar ( as i did) because i dont want to cause noone a migrane. I still believe that they should have contacted me for my avi.I tottaly understand that you dont want to lose members and im gratefull that you took into consideration my suggestion not to ban them but make them slower. I believe that in the future you (and everyone else) can inform me for slowing them down or something else. I also understand that you may ban them.
I wasnt even thinking to open a shop until some posts before, i will have a non animated section, and an animated one can i write on the animated one that those avatars can not be used here, or that they should be approved by somenone from the staff?
thanks

I am still unsure about the avitars, even going slowly. I will talk again with the members who pm'd me over this to see how it affects them, and also continue talking to all the mods/ admins before making a final decision.

I think the way you have your pet getting bigger and smaller might still cause a problem. It might be a case of only having the wings animated...be less of a distraction on the eye

like I said though I will discuss it with the others first though

can we please lock this topic so that i can start the shop thread ? thanks

ok i have to say this becase im having problems to sleep about it and i believ that i should get it out of my chest. When Lisa wrote to me "and after seeing the way you have spoken to me I can actually understand why they didnt come to you first" I kept reading my first reaction over and over again to understand what may have offended her. Thats my answer "ok, is it from one person only???????or two different members?

i believe this is totally unfair , my own avatar really move quickly but i found out how to make it slow now , foxpolys is only glowing not moving at all, i believe thats totally unfair because many members asked for moving avatars and i can make them go slow and i think many members will support me, and believe me i dont want to cause migranes to noone
and if someone had that problem with my avatar i would appreciate it if they would tell it to me personally and not report me
yes to sum up i would like to propose to rethink before banning the animeted gifs, they exist in avery average forum
1. Members want them
2. I can make them go slow
3. why dont we make a poll
that are all my suggestions support me people "

in my first sentence i ask how many people reported, to see how big is the problem
and then i say ''i believe this is totally unfair " wich is the thing i believe might have offended Lisa, and i want to explain that im reffering to ban all avatars, not that is tottally unfair that im beeing reportrd by members.Then i say my own av is really going like crazy but foxpollys isnt that moving one, and then i analyse my thoughts and suggestions why we shouldnt ban the animated ones.And i say that i would appreciate it if the members told me to slow my avatar . For example Kathy once told me that she wants to shot Spooky with some drug to stop her, but that was only a joke. I totally respect everyone of you, and i dont want you to believe im disrespectful.I would listen to you if you said me that you have problems with my avatar i wouldnt say bad things to you.I would like to apologise to you Lisa if i have offended youas i said in one previous post, and i really mean it i just couldnt figure out what may have offended you and i felt really bad.Thats why im analysing and explaining what i wrote.Maybe my english isnt that good after all. What can i say im really sorry for all this mess and this huge reply but i had to say it to feel a bit better. Hugs

Spooky...

It was not just one member, it was actually 3 members. And they did not report you in a way that you are in trouble, but they came to me with an issue they have around the group, which as I am site admin is what members have every right to do.

As for the animated ruling, that is not yours or any other members decision to make.
I really do not like having to put my foot down but I am doing it here. As I have already stated, there will be no poll. Just because a few members like them, this does not out weigh the physical problems it casues other members.
This is my decision to make, and not yours. Admins rules are final.