Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Seriously upset about Electronic Arts...

Guest Guest
Spooky wrote:
lea75 wrote:
Tweet that is very well said! :kisshugs:

spooky...there is a limit to how much you can earn in one day, I believe it is 25,000. so selling 20 x 999's would take you to nearly 20,000 plus then there are coins from visiting, and anything else you might of sold, it would be very easy to go over the 25,000 and have your account suspended for 24 hours

well since they set that limit they should warn the user that he is close to pass it and not suspend him for playing nice and fair .They could make a meter or something.

Like I said, they should at least give us the official statement. This way everyone is scared, upset, and unhappy. Some users bought cc's and they've got temp suspended. How can that be fair?

FROM A PLAYFISH MODERATOR:

There is currently a problem with the gifting levels. This is why some people have different gifting levels to others. Playfish are aware of this and are trying to fix it immediately.

The playfish forum mods do not know any more than this, but is is only a glich and not new gifting levels, they are still the same as they have always been. This has been posted in TOF by an forum mod, but as they do not know anymore then they cannot really make an official statement

And before you all start complaining about another glich please remember why playfish did this in the first place...it was because of everyone complaining about the hackers and accusing playfish of not doing anything to stop them! well now they are trying to stop the hackers, so I guess we will have to put up with the inconvenience of gifting/earning levels

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:
FROM A PLAYFISH MODERATOR:

There is currently a problem with the gifting levels. This is why some people have different gifting levels to others. Playfish are aware of this and are trying to fix it immediately.

The playfish forum mods do not know any more than this, but is is only a glich and not new gifting levels, they are still the same as they have always been. This has been posted in TOF by an forum mod, but as they do not know anymore then they cannot really make an official statement

And before you all start complaining about another glich please remember why playfish did this in the first place...it was because of everyone complaining about the hackers and accusing playfish of not doing anything to stop them! well now they are trying to stop the hackers, so I guess we will have to put up with the inconvenience of gifting/earning levels

Finally something!!!!!!! Well, I am not going to complain at all, because this is created to prevent hackers for sure. The only problem is that admins can always contact PF but PF won't tell anything... Sad

How do we know that they are not trying? I mean; my husband worked for 11 years at a company where computer problems, glitches, and the like were the norm. He would come home stressed out beyond belief because people complained that things were 'falling to bits' and he was supposed to have the answers...which he didn't.

I know that we want the game to work right, but give them a break already, these people are trying. The moderators and admin over there probably have their hands tied because they cannot get into the technical stuff of the game and fix it. All they can do is wait for the tech staff at EA to tell them that things are working again so they can pass the information on to the players. Impatience and complaints only add to their stress levels. Even after the bits are released, there's still going to be the ultimate test of whether or not the game players can play without glitches.

at the end of the day you can complain all your like but it isnt going to make them go any faster, you just have to sit back and be patient. all these threads shouting at playfish are not helping its just making the forum more angry, I think we all just need to chill out and take a breather

personally im not angry at all i just freely expressed my opinion on what is not fair for the good players

Guest Guest

*takes a deep breath*

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
How do we know that they are not trying? I mean, my husband worked for 11 years at a company where computer problems, glitches, and the like were the norm. He would come home stressed out beyond belief because people complained that things were 'falling to bits' and he was supposed to have the answers...which he didn't.

I know that we want the game to work right, but give them a break already, these people are trying. The moderators and admin over there probably have their hands tied because they cannot get into the technical stuff of the game and fix it. All they can do is wait for the tech staff at EA to tell them that things are working again so they can pass the information on to the players. Impatience and complaints only add to their stress levels. Even after the bits are released, there's still going to be the ultimate test of whether or not the game players can play without glitches.

Yes, I agree with you Yvette, they are trying, but why don't they send a message via e-mail to the admins on the playfish forum and give an official statement sounding something like this:
We are currently trying to resolve all issues that are currently occurring the game. We apologize for all errors and glitches that were occurring the game in the past few months. We are doing everything we can to fix and resolve them.

I don't know why, but maybe they aren't thinking about that at the moment. I would rather see something get done in good time, than read political promises about it. I really don't need or want constant updates on their progress. I would rather know they are working on it, and leave it at that.

It's time to chill!

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
I don't know why, but maybe they aren't thinking about that at the moment. I would rather see something get done in good time, than read political promises about it. I really don't need or want constant updates on their progress. I would rather know they are working on it, and leave it at that.

It's time to chill!

I couldn't agree more.... I'm going to ride my bike... congratulations

EA!!!! always giving those stupid messages

• Do not post inappropriate/obscene language, this includes mis-spelling the word or using symbols to try getting around the language filter. Remember, PSFC and Pet Society have members/players as young as 13.

Please ensure you read PSFC rule or you could face an waring

Lea75 - Site admin

now i'll visit all my friends and start doing trade..wish me luck guys

Guest Guest
lol i've been on ton of MMOG (mass multiplayer games) and lets say, compared to the others, PS's problem is nothing.

i've played games like MS and GB, and damn, they hack it to the bitter core. i quit those games now but it's ridiculous lol although although at the same time if it wasn't for the hackers not many of the players woulda gotten any items thats just too rare to get. (i mean in that game, items can go up to 1 mil) as of cash items though, i have no idea.

but yeah i got mixed feelings about it. hackers do make me feel really bitter since i'm spending real money while they get free ones, and makes me not even wanna really play anymore, since it's the process of getting the items honestly that makes PS a challenging and fun game. if the items are just sitting there waiting for us to get it for free, it defeats the purpose of the game, which is what hackers are doing, although i think some of us can also agree hackers made items easier to get depending on the situation, still morally wrong to do, but at the same time i wonder if anyone woulda gotten this far w/o them?

regardless, it's such a hard thing to deal with. hackers are hackers, and whether u can find a way to stop them.. they hack again.

it's like a never-ending cycle. Sad

A good fb friend of mine got suspended for going over the limit. She hadnt cashed in her 999s for quite some time and went over. She already had around 26,000 in her account ( I told her I can never save that much. lol) And when she sold her 999 she got suspended. But she said she was able to go up to 50,000 then was suspended so who knows. I know she isnt a hacker. She is more like a miser. lol So its a bit confusing because it seems to me the limit is 50,000 coins then (?) I have seen dif amounts claimed as being ok. Have no idea about sending limits. I've never had a prob with sending.
I think what upsets me most is the CC issue. I am spending real money and they are getting it for free. Its irritating. I didnt know that some people have the Pegasus. I havent seen any in my friends homes so far. I will prob still buy one though. I dont think ps/ea will notice if I boycott it so denying myself wouldn't do anything. hee hee
I did see a person on my friends list who has a wig that is aqua and green. JEALOUS! My two favorite colors. But I am not sure how she did it. I am thinking the new pet biscuit. One of them looks like it does those two colors. (and if it does that will be the colors of my Pegasus Smile ) I have no idea how the heck she did it though.

Guest Guest
Riuna wrote:
lol i've been on ton of MMOG (mass multiplayer games) and lets say, compared to the others, PS's problem is nothing.

i've played games like MS and GB, and damn, they hack it to the bitter core. i quit those games now but it's ridiculous lol although although at the same time if it wasn't for the hackers not many of the players woulda gotten any items thats just too rare to get. (i mean in that game, items can go up to 1 mil) as of cash items though, i have no idea.

but yeah i got mixed feelings about it. hackers do make me feel really bitter since i'm spending real money while they get free ones, and makes me not even wanna really play anymore, since it's the process of getting the items honestly that makes PS a challenging and fun game. if the items are just sitting there waiting for us to get it for free, it defeats the purpose of the game, which is what hackers are doing, although i think some of us can also agree hackers made items easier to get depending on the situation, still morally wrong to do, but at the same time i wonder if anyone woulda gotten this far w/o them?

regardless, it's such a hard thing to deal with. hackers are hackers, and whether u can find a way to stop them.. they hack again.

it's like a never-ending cycle. Sad

Completely agree... Hackers have completely ruined the game Sad

Guest Guest
Hell-o Clarice wrote:
A good fb friend of mine got suspended for going over the limit. She hadnt cashed in her 999s for quite some time and went over. She already had around 26,000 in her account ( I told her I can never save that much. lol) And when she sold her 999 she got suspended. But she said she was able to go up to 50,000 then was suspended so who knows. I know she isnt a hacker. She is more like a miser. lol So its a bit confusing because it seems to me the limit is 50,000 coins then (?) I have seen dif amounts claimed as being ok. Have no idea about sending limits. I've never had a prob with sending.
I think what upsets me most is the CC issue. I am spending real money and they are getting it for free. Its irritating. I didnt know that some people have the Pegasus. I havent seen any in my friends homes so far. I will prob still buy one though. I dont think ps/ea will notice if I boycott it so denying myself wouldn't do anything. hee hee
I did see a person on my friends list who has a wig that is aqua and green. JEALOUS! My two favorite colors. But I am not sure how she did it. I am thinking the new pet biscuit. One of them looks like it does those two colors. (and if it does that will be the colors of my Pegasus Smile ) I have no idea how the heck she did it though.

Yes cc hacking is completely irritating. People are paying with real money while hackers get them for free. Before they even cooked the cc items, so PF/EA removed the cooking feature for a while, now it's back congratulations

Hell-o Clarice wrote:

the cash limit is certainly more than 50,000 I can assure you ....if there is indeed a limit. I dont think there is.
If you saw a 2 coloured wig then it is hacked ...there is no other way to get that ..sorry.