Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

Drop in and say HI Thread

OK we now have new budget. More headache at work.

Appears I'be missed every one. That's what I get for staying up until 4 am! Cat h you next time. For what it's worth I still play the game. I guess I'll never grow up. Would play with dolls still if I could LOL

hmmm.. will be doing visits.. drop me a note if you'd like

Frannie wrote:
Appears I'be missed every one. That's what I get for staying up until 4 am! Cat h you next time. For what it's worth I still play the game. I guess I'll never grow up. Would play with dolls still if I could LOL

Aaaw Frannie, Bea and I were saying we still play, just not as obsessively as we once did.
Just seen a really interesting news item on our regional magazine/news programme - about someone making very modern dolls' houses. They were incredible.

Well, I'm cooking some pork fillet with grain mustard sauce and vegetables. We're sat in our kitchen/breakfast room with the patio doors open (it's the most fabulous evening) and IMOM and I are settling to watch Argentina play Greece - expecting a whitewash and Greece to be pretty well anihilated, but you never know...

OK, well, the stove is calling for my attention - see you soon! x

Checking in ... started school up again today, but all that happened was the teacher checked our names on the roster ... I spent two hours in the car and 20 minutes in class.

Other than that, pretty uneventful here .. all my medical tests came back okay so I'm feeling quite relaxed for the first time in a while.

armellproctor wrote:
just coming to say hello , hope you all are doing well xoxox

Hi Armell, hope you are well. It has been very quiet in here, there is usually no one about when I drop by. xx

oh well.. going to get some visits in and then maybe back to bed

Frannie wrote:
oh well.. going to get some visits in and then maybe back to bed

#
Sorry to have missed you Frannie, was getting the baby to sleep, How are you today?

I'm back and I'm good, thanks for asking! How are you?

Frannie wrote:
I'm back and I'm good, thanks for asking! How are you?

I am good thanks Frannie, very excited about the football this afternoon. Really hope the y do well and keep the interest alive. Finally managed to book a weekend away for just me and hubby. Only a camping trip at a local seaside resort, but we both need a rest and to relax a bit. We havent been camping for about 20 years so should be interesting!!!!!

Hey kijo, welcome back!

and marie, I guess that's good, even though camping is not my thing. At least you will be away

inu-kijo wrote:
just got done with bfast here.

Hi kijo

Nice to see oyu Marie!!! seaside... sounds nice.

I must hae had too much time off last week, cause I am dreading working a double today. : C

yeah.. you get out of the groove Kijo and it's hard to get back into it

The weather forecast is really good for this weekend. I couldnt do camping in the rain and for no longer than a weekend. I like my comforts too much

truth be told, I've never camped.. I have a fear of crawling things, and am not crazy about flying things either

Frannie wrote:
truth be told, I've never camped.. I have a fear of crawling things, and am not crazy about flying things either

Frannie my biggest fear is mice. They terrify me. but have been lucky in the past no bad experiences when camping.

ooooooo mice... yeah.. am afraid of them too... yes, I know I am much much bigger than any of these things.. but I hate sneaky critters

you know, the ones that come up fast on you.. when you're not expecting them?

Frannie wrote:
you know, the ones that come up fast on you.. when you're not expecting them?

oh I know what you mean, the way they scurry about it horrible. yuk. Will not even think about them this weekend. Next weekend I have volunteered to walk 40 miles for a childrens charity. Thankfully over 2 days not all at once!!!

that's still a lot of miles.. and on that note... going to go back to bed and rest a little bit for you LOL

catch you all next time.. and if I don't see you Marie.. have a wonderful trip

Frannie wrote:
that's still a lot of miles.. and on that note... going to go back to bed and rest a little bit for you LOL

Aww thank you Frannie, you are very kind. Have a good rest and hope to see you very soon

Hi Everyone that drops by. Please PLEASE keep your fingers crossed for England this afternoon, they need all the help they can get. Cant wait for the game but feel soooo nervous. COME ON ENGLAND, you can do it . to all

Juat saying HI

work is manic today so I didn't have chance to log in this morning. Boss is leaving for his holiday on Friday so he's clearing his desk and making sure I can't be seen behind the files on my desk.

At least is warm again - another hot sunny day (don't let me get used to it!) Laughing

Hope you all doing well and I will try to catch you later

Hi CeeGeeans,

Boiling hot here!

I've worked like a slave so I can sit down now and cheer England on. Am dressed in red, white and blue and will be roaring like 3 Lions (me AND Zoonie)

I'm all of a dither - back later on.

Come on England!!!

Zoonie wrote:
I'm all of a dither - back later on.

Come on England!!!

whoooo hoooo 1-0

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

muchos rejoicing in the Zoonie household - thanks for the support Army, and Frannie (over on FB)

NOW, I can finally breathe again, and IMOM has opened the bar in celebration.

cogsy wrote:
Whoooo hoooo Drink anyone

Gill that was nerve racking, still shaking

OH yes! thanks. Am having rosé wine to match my red, white and blue outfit and our boys' strip today (kind of anyway)

We played SO much better, and I tell you what, I feel like I've been through the ringer!