Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spooky

Spooky's Avatar & Signature Shop

Hi, I would like to have the signature pet.
here is the photo f my pet
Pet name: Antoinette

14840010.jpg

and could you make this as a background?
if yes then I would send u the payment.
then if no, I want it to be the photo on vacation (I believed the one in beach)
I will send u 3*999 then..

00610.jpg

Thank's

Nancy, are you taking any orders at the moment? I would love a Christmas themed siggy and avatar if you could. Let me know!

ayathon wrote:

14840010.jpg

00610.jpg

Thank's

Hun I just saw that you send me 3*999 and we havent even made a deal ,you shouldn't have, anyway I can make you a signature with this picture of the ocean in this size of the picture (or with a border to this picture) for 6*999 that means that if you want this one you should send me 3*999.Do you want somehing written on it?
And If you want the 5.Photo From Vacation A photo of your pet's vacation! the Price is 6*999 so you have to send me 3*999 . If you want something else feel free to describe or change the pictures you have chosen. If you dont want anything dont worry I will send you back your 3*999 . thank you very much for visiting my shop

myladyyawo wrote:
Nancy, are you taking any orders at the moment? I would love a Christmas themed siggy and avatar if you could. Let me know!

oh yes hun!!! we are wide open (event hough Im studying I need coins heheheh)Christmas!!! oh wow that will be fun to make!!!!

Spooky wrote:
ayathon wrote:

14840010.jpg

00610.jpg

Thank's

Hun I just saw that you send me 3*999 and we havent even made a deal ,you shouldn't have, anyway I can make you a signature with this picture of the ocean in this size of the picture (or with a border to this picture) for 6*999 that means that if you want this one you should send me 3*999.Do you want somehing written on it?
And If you want the 5.Photo From Vacation A photo of your pet's vacation! the Price is 6*999 so you have to send me 3*999 . If you want something else feel free to describe or change the pictures you have chosen. If you dont want anything dont worry I will send you back your 3*999 . thank you very much for visiting my shop

Ok, I want the signature with that picture of the ocean, I think I don't have any idea right now what to write on it, so don't write on it... I will just send u another 3*999 for the order...

Thank's SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

ayathon wrote:
Spooky wrote:
ayathon wrote:

14840010.jpg

00610.jpg

Thank's

Ok, I want the signature with that picture of the ocean, I think I don't have any idea right now what to write on it, so don't write on it... I will just send u another 3*999 for the order...

Thank's SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Payment recieved hun and your order will be ready very very soon Smile

I decided to make an extra for you as a little gift :lovebox: in the first one the colors of your pet are intact but in the second I made it look like its underwater so it would fit the oceanic theme of the backround, I really hope you like it! Enjoy!!!!
Thank you very much for choosing my shop and feel free to ask anything

I just realised that the the pic you gave me for backround pic is 259X345 but there is a rule that says: "• You may only have one line of graphics in your signature which must not exceed 250px high and 720px wide. "
So I resized them so you can use them here now they re 250 x 333 Please Use these ones in PSFC

ayathon wrote:
oh, Thank you... Smile

You re welcome hun please dont forget to use here the ones with the 250 height

Spooky wrote:
ayathon wrote:
oh, Thank you... Smile

Sure thing hun...

ayathon wrote:
Spooky wrote:
ayathon wrote:
oh, Thank you... Smile

Sure thing hun...

Great Thanks again congratulationscongratulations

Inside News From the Atelier!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spooky had been working very hard to find new Christmas Ideas for Grafics and is ready for your orders. She recently organised her atelier!!!! A few words from Spooky...

ssssss10.jpg

Pet Name: Yawo
Quote "Baby it's Cold Outside" with small music notes on either side of the quote
Christmas is around the corner written on the bottom in red and gold

You can design all the rest if you'd like congratulations It can be snowy outside a window, or she could be in the snow. I'm hoping in someway the coloring can make it look like the darkness/light of like Christmas lights in the dark but bright snowy night sky if that makes sense sorry if it doesn't really make sense, let me know! Thank you Nancy!

myladyyawo wrote:

Pet Name: Yawo
Quote "Baby it's Cold Outside" with small music notes on either side of the quote
Christmas is around the corner written on the bottom in red and gold

You can design all the rest if you'd like congratulations It can be snowy outside a window, or she could be in the snow. I'm hoping in someway the coloring can make it look like the darkness/light of like Christmas lights in the dark but bright snowy night sky if that makes sense sorry if it doesn't really make sense, let me know! Thank you Nancy!

I had some time and made it animated and its gorgeous, its gonna be 10 *999 do we have a deal (you have to send them so that I can post it here)?
Plus do you want me to write Yawo in the signature?

I have recieved a 5999 and a 3333 item and a 999
I really hope you'll love it please tell me what you think!!!! Thank you very much for visiting my shop (plus i owe you 333 or something coins )

Absolutely beautiful sweetie!! I love it! xx You did such an amazing job!! Thank you, Thank you!!

myladyyawo wrote:
Absolutely beautiful sweetie!! I love it! xx You did such an amazing job!! Thank you, Thank you!!

You cant imagine how happy I am you loved it!!!! congratulations Huge hugs!
Thank you very much for visiting Spooky's shop!

Here you have two smaller ones! (Although here in the forums the original one looks beter I think )

Thank you so much sweetie, It must be because my small screen that it gets cut off not the forum it's self congratulations Again THANK YOU!!

myladyyawo wrote:
Thank you so much sweetie, It must be because my small screen that it gets cut off not the forum it's self congratulations Again THANK YOU!!

No THANK YOUUU for visiting heheheh

Spooky wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:
Thank you so much sweetie, It must be because my small screen that it gets cut off not the forum it's self Again THANK YOU!!

No THANK YOUUU for visiting heheheh

Bump it up..

It was so cute...

DarkNite wrote:
loved your work Smile

thank you very much!!