Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
glow88

Complaints and Suggestions

I have a suggestion for a look for Christmas on PSFC. Maybe the letters under the banner can be colored red and white stripes like the candy cane.

Mr Mayor wrote:
ill get onto that shortly and check whats going on with that.

Thank you it worked now!
lea75 wrote:
_Pandy_ wrote:
Hi....I just wanted to ask why can't I change my pet's name and level in my profile? Sad

I've just tried to alter my pets name and level and it worked fine

silly question but did you click save???

yup....
lea75 wrote:
just had a thought...

when you go into your profile, you will see lots of fields are now marked *
make sure all these are filled in (you dont have to put anything in the new password field)
once you have added all these, click save. You will then be able to alter your profile as you wish congratulations

This is because the registration form has changed since you registered and it wont let you alter yor profile until all the compulsary fields have been filled in

I did...but... It is fine now thank you too! Smile

In the Trading forum there are too many Threads with new posts and I don't know after I check the First time that there is a new post in my shop, So this is a suggestion. When there is a new post in a Thread you said that you want a pop-up window when there is a new posts in that Thread it will pop-up. Like you mark this forum as: Show pop-up when new post.

Unfortunately I dont think that option is not avaliable on the server we use.

Once you have checked your shop, you can go back into the trading index at any time and ite will tell you if you have new posts (the icon will change to tell you that you ahve new posts)
You can also click at the bottom to notify you of any new posts..you will then get an email notification everytime someone posts in your thread

This is not a complaint, as this is a very friendly site. I do however find it hard to find things here as there is not a search option and the menus are over complicated. (a friend found this link and gave it to me, as I could not find it myself)

Im sure I will find my way around eventually, but I do know many of my friends do not come here because like me they cannot read the conversation text without using the scroll bar after every refresh Sad But If the information bar on the left was moved to the right of the screen that would resolve the problem for anyone on a laptop with a smaller screen.

Sorry to moan but Ive lost many friends because of this issue.

Thank you for listening

Nicky x

Boogs the Search facility is on the bright pink toolbar thingy under the pet banner at the top, it's between the FAQ and the Member List.

I think the problem is tired eyes being dazzled by so much info on every page that it's a bit like not seeing the wood for the trees sometimes?

(hope that doesn't sound harsh, as it's not meant that way)

I often find that with my lap top, I only get one post on my screen at a time, what with the first post repeat and the signatures and so on. So I'm always scrolling around too.