• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

CLOSE --- PLEASE

Guest Guest
Lucky Strike wrote:
1 bulldog, 1 bat and 1 pirates ahoy plushie Smile what's your offer? Smile

i have no idea...!! i know u said the pirates ahoy is going for a lot, and i don't think i can afford that for one plushie. alot of the other dolls were gifted to me so idk what the prices are. xD

Guest Guest
Ursula wrote:
Riuna, your new avatar is amazing O_O

thank youu!!! *blush*

Riuna wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
1 bulldog, 1 bat and 1 pirates ahoy plushie Smile what's your offer? Smile

i have no idea...!! i know u said the pirates ahoy is going for a lot, and i don't think i can afford that for one plushie. alot of the other dolls were gifted to me so idk what the prices are. xD

just give me an offer and we'll see Smile

Guest Guest

Lucky: i changed the items i want. while i still have the bulldog, bat and pirates ahoy plushies there, im more looking for the halloween items... black pumpkin and the new candy bag.. congratulations

Guest Guest
Nymph wrote:
Sending you a f/r

hey! accepted!

Riuna wrote:
Nymph wrote:
Sending you a f/r

hey! accepted!

Guest Guest
:spiteful:

Guest Guest
kiviern04 wrote:
:35: :35: :35: :35: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

Riuna wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
:35: :35: :35: :35: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

Hi hun, if u still need I have 3x Rounded Black Lantern Base and 1x Tall Lantern Base Smile

Guest Guest
Nymph wrote:
Hi hun, if u still need I have 3x Rounded Black Lantern Base and 1x Tall Lantern Base Smile

YAY! can i buy them all~? congratulations i might be slow in payment this weekend though. i'll try to send asap. slow internet + slow pc = slowest combo ever.

Riuna wrote:
Nymph wrote:

YAY! can i buy them all~? congratulations i might be slow in payment this weekend though. i'll try to send asap. slow internet + slow pc = slowest combo ever.

Sure thing. Open my ps
*I have a slow internet too, but sometimes it can be fast, depend on its mood Laughing

Guest Guest
my PS just failed on me a few months ago.. it was fast but now SLOOWWW. im on now though... as renny skip-walks across my screen due to lag LMAO!!

Ooooppss, I'm so sorry I miscount the lanterns. I only have 2x Rounded Black Lantern but I have 2x Tall Lantern Base Ashamed
Items sent anyway

Guest Guest
Nymph wrote:
Ooooppss, I'm so sorry I miscount the lanterns. I only have 2x Rounded Black Lantern but I have 2x Tall Lantern Base Ashamed
Items sent anyway

that works out better for me.. someone gave me a round one earlier.. i shall try to send payment tomorrow if that's okay. very late here and i just don't feel like logging in my laggy PS.

Riuna wrote:
Nymph wrote:
Items sent anyway

that works out better for me.. someone gave me a round one earlier.. i shall try to send payment tomorrow if that's okay. very late here and i just don't feel like logging in my laggy PS.

It's okay hun, hope your connection get better

Guest Guest
Nymph wrote:
Riuna wrote:
Nymph wrote:
Items sent anyway

I only got 3 bases :O 1 tall base and 2 round base. did something happen? i'll send you the 3x5999 though.

Riuna wrote:
Nymph wrote:
Riuna wrote:
Nymph wrote:
Items sent anyway

I only got 3 bases :O 1 tall base and 2 round base. did something happen? i'll send you the 3x5999 though.

Really? omg, so sorry, I don't know about that.
3x5999 received. will check for the Tall Lantern Base in my chest
Adding u rep btw

Guest Guest
:batfly:

Guest Guest
Foxpoly wrote:
i have rounden black lantern Smile
do u still need it?

im good with that one. Smile i crossed it out on the pic cause i was too lazy to erase it XD

thanks for asking though. congratulations

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
Knock knock. congratulations

you always rock! thank you as always.