Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Fairytale time in PS!!

Chiaretta wrote:
do you think the fairy tale mystery box wil be cc??

yes they will be Sad
very greedy from PF to make clothes and wigs for cc Sad (and remeber it is a mystery box so we cant choose set...)
thank you PF i guess this week Funny wont buy a lot and will wear old clothes

oh no that's a shame!! I'll have to wait too, can't buy cc for the moment. I'm so disappointed!!

good luck! the is nooooo worse box than the blue.... it has 203823840932809203917398238r4093840r92382830 items!!!!!!!!!!!!

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I have opened a ton of mb trying to find the cat and the pretty thing with wings uggg

Me too. I gave up on GMB's, I was becaming poor and I want to try a 99 project with the new frog plushie (I know I won't be able to do that, but I prefer to have the chance to try it Laughing). I got the brown cat just when I was decided to give up too Laughing I was so excited that forget to do anything else Laughing

Gaiamaiden wrote:
did you check your door Ursula?? xx

Of course, sweetie :_) Thanks a lot, I'm speechless

i can't wait for new items......my favorite is ugly duck bundle.........and gold apple tree but i scarred that i will not be able to bye them cause i don't have any CC.....hope someon will be able to sell it to me.....=D

yes hun...unfortunately playfish updated the blog and it now states that it is a botique item Sad

Sad

i hate them officially ...........nex week most of items will be Cash.......i am sooooo sad now....i will never get them........this isn't fair for us who can't bye playfish cash......in my country we can't bye it.........i need to sell all my rare items to bye few CC's.....that isn't fair.........

I agree! Sad I dont mind buying cc. I save for it and get it here and there. BUT I really hate that they make box for cc with the title "collect them all" and "which will you get". It is too expensive to keep bying boxes and hoping to get an item. They keep doing this more and more. Now they are doing it with the seeds again for the rose/rose bush. And the outfits! grrr

Basically, if you don't have CC's -- no this week's theme! At least we can get the cute Frog Prince plushie!

The fact that these fairy tale bundles cannot be gifted after opened is just not right. Sad Before the items contained in some of the cash shop bundles were giftable (tradeable) was good, then it was easier, now they have fixed it so that once opened the items cannot be gifted. That just seems wrong.

I didn't know the bundles are ungiftable! this is insane!!
my boyfriend gifted me some cc yesterday evening, but I have found only 2 bundles up 5 with 6 boxes!! and the rose???

There is a poll in TOF to vote for making them giftable. I don't know if PF will do that, but I voted. We have to try it Smile

Ursula wrote:
There is a poll in TOF to vote for making them giftable. I don't know if PF will do that, but I voted. We have to try it Smile

I am going over to vote on it!

Girls, you're not going to believe it, but I've been gifted with 4 fairytale mystery boxes (Lisa, Steph and Jeanie, thanks again) and I got the 4 girl costumes :_)

Amazing!!!

darn it! I get the spoiled princess....I gifted a few of them and now out of cc and I want the ugly duckling one so bad Sad