Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

Dixy's Fashion Contest

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
hhehehehehe...results will be posted in 3 days.....xD

cant wait to see the winners .. xD

Guest Guest

Congrats to Ursula, Spackle, Widuri, Fashionista & MeowMeow for making it to the next round!

All your entries in the "super star" cathegory are so nice! I love the theme for this round!

What a cool contest! Wish I had noticed it earlier, I would have entered Honey! Congrats to those moving onto the next round!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! I will change now! (Sorry for all those who are my friends, I will be cleaning Totoro T.T)

Congrats to the winners~
I can't wait to see your 2 more enteries~ Especially you MeowMeow~

Entry for Autumn Queen~
 62507_10.jpg
I Thought about adding the heart wand as a scepter for Her Majesty, but I thought it was too much, so Totoro is just wearing bracelets. ^^

Entry for Are You Ready For PARTY~
 33884_10.jpg
I thought about what I would wear to a party and incorporated that into Totoro's outfit. I would totally wear my hair up in a cute bun congratulationscongratulations

Very cute entries so far. ^^ I love how you put the mug in Totoro's hand! Laughing She looks very cute. Smile

Spackle wrote:
Very cute entries so far. ^^ I love how you put the mug in Totoro's hand! Laughing She looks very cute. Smile

Thanks! ^^

autumn queen:

party:

i'll post my autumn queen later,
somethimng wrong with my PS that i cant upload my photos

That happens to me all the time!
You just have to reload ps and take the pic right away! congratulations

yeah, you're right, sarah.. but it happen often times
i'm reloading PS right now, hope it'll get better

wow, congrats to ursula and meow2, good job!!
and thankyou so much to pedja for this great comp Laughing

Wow!!! Thanks, Pedja! I don't know what to do now, I only have one "halloween" outfit Laughing I'm not even sure if it's from Halloween Laughing Hmmmm, I'll try to do my best congratulations

Congrats MeowMeow!

Congrats to Ursula and MeowMeow for being finalists!
Good luck to both of you! I can't wait to see your outfits!

that don't need to be complete Halloween outfit....you can use any clothes parts to make your Halloween costume entry.......xD

Hey Pedj! I wrote you a message on fb. ^.^ Please reply~ I need to know before I post the halloween pix. congratulations

My Scary Halloween Entry:
 mummy10.jpg
A mummy awoken from the dead!

witch10.jpg
An angry which to take revenge!!

scarey10.jpg
The Hook Man. This is the scariest, if any of you know the legend. For those who don't, here is an example.
"The Hook is a classic example of an urban legend. The basic premise involves a young couple parked at a dark lovers' lane. The radio plays music as the couple make out. The music is interrupted by an announcer who reports that a serial killer has just escaped an institution which is nearby. The killer has a hook in place of one of his hands. For varying reasons they decide to leave quickly. The legend ends with the discovery of the killer's hook attached to the outside handle of one of the doors. Many variations include the sound of scraping on the car door. Some legends have the same beginning, but end up with them seeing him first, warning some others, then having him come to their car. They try to escape, but end up with him holding on to the top of the car. It ends with both dying.
In an alternative version of the story, the couple while driving through an unknown part of the country decide to stop the car in the middle of the woods at night because the man has to relieve himself. While waiting for him to return, the wife/girlfriend turns on the radio and hears about the escaped mental patient. She notices that her husband/boyfriend has not returned yet and is disturbed many times by a loud thumping on the roof of the car. She eventually exits her car and sees the crazy man on the roof of the car holding her husband's decapitated head in his hand and hitting the roof with it. Other variations tell of her seeing her husband/boyfriend's butchered body suspended upside down from a tree above the car with his fingers dangling just above the roof.
A happier ending sees the couple driving off when it sounds like the hookman is approaching the car. Along the way, they assure themselves it was just their imagination. However, upon getting home and exiting the car, they find the hook stuck in the door." According to Wikipedia.

Wow

I cannot win!!! But it has been very funny Laughing

Those are my entries:

I'm watching you

The scarecrow nightmare

A not-so-scary young witch

A second place is enough for me

Good work, MeowMeow!

Nice entries both of you! I can't wait to see who is the winner!!!! ♥️♥️♥️

tnx both of you this was really scary.......you only need to wait few more days to see who is winner.......xD

Guest Guest

Great final entries! I can't wait to see who wins...

ohhh sorry for late........i haven't time yesterday...................and WINNER IS:

MEOWMEOW

congratulations hun..............

also congratulations to URSULA for AMAZING enries too.........................will send you your prizes in about 10-15 minutes........

prizes sent..............congratulations to all and thank you all for playing with us............this competition now can be closed.........xD

pleas close.......

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
ohhh sorry for late........i haven't time yesterday...................and WINNER IS:

MEOWMEOW

congratulations hun..............

also congratulations to URSULA for AMAZING enries too.........................will send you your prizes in about 10-15 minutes........

Omg!!! Thank you soooooo very much!
I just logged into Ps and saw gifts from you and I was "What?" So I just checked my email and I say the update with this topic!!
YAY! I am so happy! Thank you so much! Items received!! I will add rep!

All Ursula, good job too! This was a great experience.

And thank you to everyone else!