Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Pick your lamb!

Laz I cannot accept it! I would feel terrible to keep it! sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

If you send it back I'll keep sending it to you until your fingers don't feel exhausted! Mwahahhah.

no it's not right! I don't feel like it's right! that is soooooooooooooo sweet and generous of you but if I keep you would not have one!!!!!!! it's right! I am so honored by your gesture but being my friend is all that counds to me!

Guest Guest

Listen - I have gifted that fox a couple of months ago when chay's FB account was hacked. She returned it to me a couple of weeks ago and it was a major thank you gift. Now it needs a home, and Rocky's bears and dragons are really hungry so it isn't safe for the fox to stay there. So I am honored to gift it to you because you were my friend for almost a year. It's going to be a year very very soon. I love you!!!

Lazar wrote:
Listen - I have gifted that fox a couple of months ago when chay's FB account was hacked. She returned it to me a couple of weeks ago and it was a major thank you gift. Now it needs a home, and Rocky's bears and dragons are really hungry so it isn't safe for the fox to stay there. So I am honored to gift it to you because you were my friend for almost a year. It's going to be a year very very soon. I love you!!!

OMG, that's so sweet I colud cry

aw Laz!!!!!!!! I love u too! but it wouldn't be fair to keep one when I alreday have one , and you none!!!!!!!! doesn't make sence! Your friendship is a mjor gift by its own!

Guest Guest

I am actually crying as we speak too. And she sent it back again. Oh it was before she read this msg, so I'll send it again. Muahahha. Smile

Guest Guest
Fashionista wrote:
aw Laz!!!!!!!! I love u too! but it wouldn't be fair to keep one when I alreday have one , and you none!!!!!!!! doesn't make sence! Your friendship is a mjor gift by its own!

I don't like foxes.. SmileSmile I jut love dragons...

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll send it back!!!!!!!!!!! Send it to Chiarra!!!!!! she a wonderful person!!!!!!! like you!

Guest Guest

Oh fine, have it your way, I'll send it to chiara, just send it back. Laughing

Love ya both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

To Chiara --- boooo, check your door.

Guest Guest

No problem. I am remembering at the moment the day I signed up here. I was lost, I didn't know anybody, and chay was the first person I've met. I don't remember how I met you though. Do you?

Yes I t my person to welcome me! At my first opening post that we all make to introduce ourselves! congratulations she 's like a mentor to me! such a nice person! congratulations everyone is so nice here!

Guest Guest

Chay, we love you!!!

OMG, Laz are u crazy?? I didn't have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg, omg!!! Can I keep it???

*faint*

Guest Guest

If you couldn't keep it then why did I send it to you? Laughing

Enjoy!!!

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it's better for a friend that doesn't have one! It would be too egoistic too keep one when I already have one! as I told you if you wanna gift one give it to someone who doesn't have it! and I was right! Glad to make you happy Chiarra even as an intermediary!!!!! so generous Laz!

no it was Laz's!!!!!!!! and I already had one and he wanted me to have it! and I told him that wasn't right to have a second one, and someone doesn't have none! so I told him to gift to you, if he wanted to gift it somewhere! congratulations so ENJOY!!!!!!

Guest Guest

Tomorrow I will send Anna the prize and will ask a mod to close this thread. congratulations

Guest Guest

Anna... I am sorry from the bottom of my heart for not sending you the prize. I've lost my net last Tuesday, the exact day the pink games stand is being released, and I didn't have a chance to send you it. I am really sorry. I hope you are not upset and disappointed. Sad

Lazar wrote:
Anna... I am sorry from the bottom of my heart for not sending you the prize. I've lost my net last Tuesday, the exact day the pink games stand is being released, and I didn't have a chance to send you it. I am really sorry. I hope you are not upset and disappointed. Sad

oo.. so that's why.. I understand.. I often have troubles connecting the net.. Laughing
uhm.. can u send me the next week sashimi boat instead then? I'm in the middle of my midterm exam.. I won't be able to play pet society next week.. and I love the sashimi boat so much.. AshamedAshamed I'm sorry if my wish annoyed u..

Guest Guest

ugh!! Sad I didn't had time to go to the net, sorry. Sad And of course your wish didn't annoy me. Don't be silly. I will try to make it up to you somehow.. SmileSmile

Lazar wrote:
ugh!! Sad I didn't had time to go to the net, sorry. Sad And of course your wish didn't annoy me. Don't be silly. I will try to make it up to you somehow.. SmileSmile

yhank u Laz...
but, it's okay if u can't get the sashimi boat for me..