Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Random Cat Gifting, but also other pets are looking for a home

I couldn't help myself, Yvette. I got some of the randoms. (:

@Kokonee: I love sparkles. I'll adopt Thundera. Thank you

Nymph wrote:
@Kokonee: I love sparkles. I'll adopt Thundera. Thank you

Yeah! I'm glad you love her too! She is so totally the purrfect Halloween Kitty!

I just two more in the trader: Pipsqueak and Petit Four. They are both mini cats. They are so sweet, but my old eyes have trouble finding them!

More cats in trader. adopt all you want. Random and normal eyed cats there. I have a ton to adopt out, so don't worry about taking too many. Smile

And I put another mini in the trader...I'm trying to make room for my fluffies!

Pickles wrote:
Just put 2 bears in the trader. Boris and Spike.

I am adopting Spike, I needed more males
Thanks Wendy

Tiddly Winks wrote:
More cats have been added to the trader. There are some beautiful cats there. Smile

Yeah I saw them, wish I could adopt more quickly

I need help! If just one person adopts one of my cats from the trader, I can get a bit of room to sell some out of my hotel! I am getting overrun with the most wonderful Fluffies! Here is my current trader:
 trader12.jpg
Pipsqueak, MiniLani and Petit Four are mini cats.

I will adopt a petite as soon as my current adoption is over, it seems links for rushing are broken Sad

You cannot let me adopt more pets. I have no space for them, but that's addictive Laughing

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I adopted one of yours K. It was the purple kitty with the orange tail. congratulations

Ah yes, "Kes" she is half random, or half Cowboy, can't remember....but I have another one just for you in my room 3! congratulations

okay, will have a look. I am going through my hotel and have tons of really beautiful kitties. I will be posting them here. But, there are several that some of you might be interested in.

Joan is a normal cat, but she is bigger and does the morph ball. (You can check what your cats do by clicking on the brown container under their name).

Just check my page. Smile I will add more cats when these are adopted.

I got 2 more cats from Yvette and Stassia, a green one and a mini kitty
Both are really cute
Thank you very much

sinenomine wrote:
I got 2 more cats from Yvette and Stassia, a green one and a mini kitty
Both are really cute
Thank you very much

Yeah! Thanks for adopting!!! And of course they are cute!!!

I adopt Pipsqueak from Kokonee congratulations and thank you very much to Sinenomine for the pegasus!

hi all..
i just join this see this thread and interested to adopt a pet. because i've just lost my huge dog in HP

widuri wrote:
hi all..
i just join this see this thread and interested to adopt a pet. because i've just lost my huge dog in HP

I suggest u to call pet police Laughing

Nymph wrote:
widuri wrote:
hi all..

I suggest u to call pet police Laughing

you're soo right, nymph. do you have the number?

Tiddly Winks wrote:
more cats in the trader. It's full, so help yourselves.

wow, thankyou so much hun, i'll check in the pet trader. hope there's a huge dog too Laughing

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I don't do dogs, but i have some in my hotel.

oh, no hun.. it's okay. i adopt anything in pet trader congratulations

Thanks, Yvette! I took a guess that "Red" (the fluffy with a code) was for me! Yeah! He is home in my third room now.

I have some new kitties up; there are two minis (MiniLana and Chickpea) and some other cuties....hee hee, one is called "Namaste"

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Namaste??? Oh I want that kitty. Smile

Well, I named him that because I thought you might be interested...has a red tail!

Here are the selections from my trader...
 trader13.jpg
Two Minis: Mini Lana and Chickpea
Random half breed: Autumn, with orange glitch eyes
Albino half breed: Mawie (Dad is Wikiki aka "White Kitty")
Mimi is a sweet pink with lavender feet!
Skipper is a lot like her mother, so I am offering her to you
Limona is half citrus (or 3/4 citrus) with the lovely citrus eyes
Namaste has been claimed

Please adopt one! I am completely full to capacity, with kittens ready to grow and cat in the gift box!
Gotta learn to breed responsibly!

I have made on facebook a Trade Album of happy pets! For my friends here in psfc, if there is any pet on there that you like, let me know - I will give it to you or give you the next one like it that is born - I want them to find good homes and I know you all have good homes Smile

Yes really, let me give you each just one trade pet with no trade needed, giving gifts to nice people make me feel happy Smile Just send a facebook message with which one you like, I will either send it or find a similar one in the next batch to be born. My nursery is FULL and I must make room:)

(you know I cannot post link here so you must go to my facebook profile and then look at the albums, find the happy pets trade adoption album!)

here is some of the kittens you can choose? does anyone want one?

I've updated my trader offerings;

MiniLana and Chickpea are mini kitties

Oh @Leahfy you have beautiful cats, I think I have adopted some cats from you, not sure, since I have 2 Leah as neighbors, dont know which pets belong to who in the trader, anyway thanks
Kokonee I am adopting Autumn, thank you very much
Yesyetrday I think I adopted an Iggy from Tiddly, thaaanks

Rocio, I am so glad you are adopting Autumn! She is really beautiful with those cool eyes! Enjoy!

Yeah! Finally got to level 55 and another yard!

So now my first room is also full of additional FREE kitties! If you find one there you like, just drop me a note congratulations

sinenomine wrote:
Oh @Leahfy you have beautiful cats, I think I have adopted some cats from you, not sure, since I have 2 Leah as neighbors, dont know which pets belong to who in the trader, anyway thanks

that is my curse at having a common name ! I hope you did get at least one of mine, I think you did too, I think I remember seeing it at your house when I was visiting to bless Smile

Here are my latest offerings in the trader! As you can see, I am getting some pretty nice Fluffies, some with glitch eyes. Adoptions are free!

pet_tr10.jpg

I am currently offering 3 pets for adoption. All are normal sized (Puppy Adult) Sorry Ashamed I am offering a little. But I have 15 baskets waiting to be puppies, kittens and bunnies. Will post when I have 3 new pets.