Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eris Constance

Helena's Random Shop of Random Stuff! (WILL close after I finish ongoing trades) :D

Eris Constance wrote:

maiiz13 wrote:
Eris Constance wrote:

maiiz13 wrote:
Eris Constance wrote:

maiiz13 wrote:
how much for i heart WWF shirt

5x5999?

It sounds okay. congratulations Please add me with a note. congratulations

sorry im too late
Ashamed

f/r sent with note

It's okay, FR accepted. Is it all right if you send first? Smile

sorry for delay
payment sent

So sorry for the delay too! Ashamed WWF shirt sent, positive rep added. Smile

received item
thx for the trade
rep added too
(:

Chocolate wrote:
Hi..
May I ask if the monster couch at the bottom of your first image still in stock?

Yes it still is. If you are interested in it, please do tell me is 3x3333 is okay for it. Smile[/quote]

Ashamed
But I've only got 999s. Would it be alright if I send you 9 of them?

Chocolate wrote:

Chocolate wrote:
Hi..
May I ask if the monster couch at the bottom of your first image still in stock?

Yes it still is. If you are interested in it, please do tell me is 3x3333 is okay for it. Smile

Ashamed
[/quote]

Sure, it's okay. Smile Please add me with a note. Is it okay if you send first? Smile

Eris Constance wrote:
Chocolate wrote:

Chocolate wrote:
Hi..

Yes it still is. If you are interested in it, please do tell me is 3x3333 is okay for it. Smile

Ashamed

Sure, it's okay. Smile Please add me with a note. Is it okay if you send first? Smile[/quote]

Thanks alot. Smile
f/r sent.

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
f/r sent....will send items when you accept.......=D

Payment received, thank you for the trade. Positive rep added. Smile

P3PiNO wrote:
elegant dinner & mountain landscape with 15*6666 , too low ?

Hi, Sweet Yuri already requested for it before, so I can't sell it to you. Ashamed But the mountain landscape is still available if you want it. Smile

sweet_yuri_13 wrote:
i would like the table set in the last picture
is 4x5999 ok TT

Yes, it is. Smile Can you please send payment first? We're already friends in FB. Smile

Chocolate wrote:
Eris Constance wrote:
Chocolate wrote:

Chocolate wrote:
Hi..

Ashamed

Sure, it's okay. Smile Please add me with a note. Is it okay if you send first? Smile

Thanks alot. Smile
f/r sent.[/quote]

FR accepted. Will send the couch as soon as I receive payment. Smile

Eris Constance wrote:

Chocolate wrote:
Eris Constance wrote:
Chocolate wrote:

Chocolate wrote:
Hi..

Ashamed

Thanks alot. Smile
f/r sent.

FR accepted. Will send the couch as soon as I receive payment. Smile[/quote]

9*999 sent. congratulations
Please check if I've sent enough, pretty confusing to be counting them all.

Chocolate wrote:
Eris Constance wrote:

Chocolate wrote:
Eris Constance wrote:
Chocolate wrote:

Chocolate wrote:
Hi..

Ashamed

Thanks alot. Smile
f/r sent.

FR accepted. Will send the couch as soon as I receive payment. Smile

9*999 sent. congratulations
Please check if I've sent enough, pretty confusing to be counting them all. [/quote]

Monster couch sent, payment received! congratulations Thanks so much for the trade, rep added. :hug1:

P3PiNO wrote:

Hi, Sweet Yuri already requested for it before, so I can't sell it to you. Ashamed But the mountain landscape is still available if you want it. Smile

did she request before me ?
my rep. is post before her

sorry to say i'd like to cancel that order Sad

Eris Constance wrote:
smorkle wrote:
can i get the lion dance set (pants, shirt, headdress) for 4x49999?
lmk

Hi! So sorry for the late reply! Ashamed That seems good to me, can you please add me with a note? I can send first. Smile

yikes! i'm soooo sorry i forgot about this! i just sent you a f/r congratulations
thank you!!!

P3PiNO wrote:
P3PiNO wrote:

Oh I'm sorry to hear that. She offered for it on the second page of this thread. http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/trading-f43/helena-s-random-shop-of-random-stuff-d-t13474-10.htm Ashamed Sorry about the confusion. Ashamed

smorkle wrote:
Eris Constance wrote:
smorkle wrote:
lmk

Hi! So sorry for the late reply! Ashamed That seems good to me, can you please add me with a note? I can send first. Smile

yikes! i'm soooo sorry i forgot about this! i just sent you a f/r congratulations
thank you!!!

Sorry for the late reply! Ashamed Accepted your FR, will be sending as soon I get PS to load. Smile

Eris Constance wrote:
P3PiNO wrote:
P3PiNO wrote:

Oh I'm sorry to hear that. She offered for it on the second page of this thread. http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/trading-f43/helena-s-random-shop-of-random-stuff-d-t13474-10.htm Ashamed Sorry about the confusion. Ashamed

smorkle wrote:
Eris Constance wrote:
smorkle wrote:
lmk

thank you!!!

Sorry for the late reply! Ashamed Accepted your FR, will be sending as soon I get PS to load. Smile

Lion dance set sent. Smile

lion dance set received and 4x4999s delivered.
thank you so much for the trade!!!
+ rep given
xoxo

smorkle wrote:
lion dance set received and 4x4999s delivered.
thank you so much for the trade!!!
+ rep given
xoxo

Thanks so much for the trade, too! congratulations Rep added. Smile

sweet_yuri_13 wrote:
oh sure honey
send u right now
thanx so much congratulations

Elegant dinner table sent, payment received. Thanks so much for the trade, Yuri! Rep added. Smile

Eris Constance wrote:
P3PiNO wrote:
P3PiNO wrote:

Oops sorry i cant see it Sad
and so sorry again to say like that (._.)

hi, eric.
i wanna know how much is thet black headdress in 1st pict?

widuri wrote:
hi, eric.
i wanna know how much is thet black headdress in 1st pict?

It's "Eris". congratulations

I'm not sure about it's price. >.

OMG, sorry, i thought i 'Eric' Ashamed

humm, that's too much for me, sorry.. i dont have any 5999.

xZinax wrote:
hi! are you still trading the mermaid wig?

Hi! So sorry for the late late late reply. Are you still interested? Smile

Hi, how much are u selling the pink mermaid dress and also the blue gown near it.

And I also interested on buying the orange wig. congratulations

ayathon wrote:
Hi, how much are u selling the pink mermaid dress and also the blue gown near it.

Hi! Is 4x3333 okay for all of those items? Smile

Eris Constance wrote:
ayathon wrote:

Hi! Is 4x3333 okay for all of those items? Smile

That would be perfect.. I'll send F/R :smiles:

Hi! can i have the lemons(4 in stock), the lemon juice (2 n stock) , the lollipops(12 in stock) and the pink lolly (10 in stock), the chocolate fountain, and the jukebox (i dont know the names of the items) please??

Guest Guest
CAN I HAVE THE FLOATING GHOST TOY? all 3 please OwO

hi could i have the orange wig and the fortune teller book? oh and a sea shell hair clip?

How much is the Hula dancer plushie, Bear prince plushie and the sleepy cat hat please?

pslover29 wrote:
i want the pink jello
and the black cat

Hi! So sorry for the super late reply! Been busy with the holidays. >.
Those are still available, would you like to buy them for 3x3333? If you do, please send me an FR with a NOTE, stating your name and the items you want. Also, if possible, can you send payment first, since I have more rep that you? Thanks. congratulations

xZinax wrote:
Hi! can i have the lemons(4 in stock), the lemon juice (2 n stock) , the lollipops(12 in stock) and the pink lolly (10 in stock), the chocolate fountain, and the jukebox (i dont know the names of the items) please??

I did an inventory check, and I have 3 lemon bowls (I haven't updated my first post in a while, so sorry), 2 lemonade (the one in glasses--which you called lemon juice), 12 lollipop assortments, 10 cute lollipop (the one with a ribbon which you called pink lolly), 1 elegant chocolate fountain, 1 colorful jukebox. Is that all you want? For all of those 29 items, is 6x3333 okay?

If you do, please send me an FR with a NOTE, stating your name and the items you want. Also, I can send first. Thanks. congratulations

hinapasha wrote:
How much for the regal mirror? congratulations

I am sorry, but the item you want has already been sold before--I haven't updated my first post in a while because I am busy with some other things.

Riuna wrote:
CAN I HAVE THE FLOATING GHOST TOY? all 3 please OwO

The 3 floating ghost toys are still available. Is 3x3333 okay for all of them? If yes, please, send me an FR with a NOTE, stating your name and the items you want. Also, I can send first. Thanks. congratulations

Gabs Giggles wrote:
Hi, do you still have the mermaid wig?

Yes, 1 mermaid wig is still available. I can sell it to you for 1x3333. If it's okay, please, send me an FR with a NOTE, stating your name and the items you want. Also, I can send first. Thanks. congratulations

Mage lvl8 wrote:
how much for the deluxe head hat thing?

edit: and the diner for two

Are you referring to the headdress with feathers? I can sell it for 2x3333. If it's okay, please, send me an FR with a NOTE, stating your name and the items you want. Also, I can send first. Thanks. congratulations

Also, I am sorry, but the elegant dinner for two that you want has already been sold before--I haven't updated my first post in a while because I am busy with some other things.

Lavender wrote:
hi could i have the orange wig and the fortune teller book? oh and a sea shell hair clip?

The fortune teller book and the mermaid hairclip is available for 2x3333. If it's okay, please, send me an FR with a NOTE, stating your name and the items you want. Also, I can send first. Thanks. congratulations

Also, I am sorry, but the orange wig that you want has already been sold before--I haven't updated my first post in a while because I am busy with some other things.

mango wrote:
How much is the Hula dancer plushie, Bear prince plushie and the sleepy cat hat please?

Is 3x3333 okay for all of them? If it's okay, please, send me an FR with a NOTE, stating your name and the items you want. Also, since my rep is higher than yours, can you send payment first? Thanks. congratulations

mano wrote:
how much for i love wwf shirt pleas? Smile

I am sorry, but the WWF shirt that you want has already been sold before--I haven't updated my first post in a while because I am busy with some other things.

Marina Kis wrote:
how much for rockhopper penguin ??.......... :peep2:

Is 1x3333 okay for it? If it's okay, please, send me an FR with a NOTE, stating your name and the items you want. Also, since my rep is higher than yours, can you send payment first? Thanks. congratulations

--------------------------

Oh and Happy New Year everyone!

Hi!! i just wanted 1 of each, not all of them !! i just wrote the numbers to help you understand which items i wanted because i dont know their names lol congratulations

xZinax wrote:
Hi!! i just wanted 1 of each, not all of them !! i just wrote the numbers to help you understand which items i wanted because i dont know their names lol congratulations

LOL, so sorry, so how many would you want? congratulations

Guest Guest
Eris wrote:
The 3 floating ghost toys are still available. Is 3x3333 okay for all of them? If yes, please, send me an FR with a NOTE, stating your name and the items you want. Also, I can send first. Thanks. congratulations

hey thats okay!... but what would a price with 5999 be? @_@ i have ZERO 3333s. >.
PS. i added you. congratulations