Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

BACs Counting Game - SEE NEW SCROLLING MESSAGE IN POST #1 :-)

I'm up to the level where I can cook the bone soup, and only 65 more dishes until the steak. I'm just cooking the vegetable soup over and over and over again, trying not to burn it hehehe

i used to love cookiing but kept burning everything too! LOL!!
i cook the soup too!! i love how it steams!!!

well, i'm glad you won jen!! it's nice to see your name up on the board!!

What are you still doing up lucky strike?? Hehehe it's 12.25 pm here, just finished lunch!

Thanks smorkle, I'm glad I was around this time...though usually I wouldn't be, I would normally be at work but today I'm home for a plumber to fix our toilet

Good morning nymph Smile

oh, i hope your toilet is working now. it would not be very fun to have a not working toilet!!! eek!!

ok, i'm off to study for 30 minutes before hubby comes home and finds me on the computer when i'm supposed to be studying for my exam in less than 2 weeks!!!! <------ that is how i feel about that!!! lol!

I'm a late bird I aaaaaaalways say i'll go to bed early (midnight) but i never manage it... Laughing
Let's hope the plummer doesn't mess up!!!

Smorkle: what are you studying??

chay!!!
the minute i try to leave to study, everyone is starting to trickle in!! just my luck! LOL!!

lucky~ i'm studying to get certified in orthopedics...so i can be an orthopedic certified nurse. (bones and such)

hey... from which countie am I????? You're a nurse and you don't know that ALL medical terms are from Greek?? I think I understand what most of them mean better than you Laughing kidding.. Good luck!!!!!!!!! It's nooooooooot easy... hundreds of bones in the human body!!!! and you need to know maaaaaaaaany more than just the bones alone...

1521 LOL!!!

yes, i do forget where you are sometimes!!! sorry!!! we take care of mostly surgery patients so i like it. i just want to get certified....just cuz i want it!! ba ha ha ah. i don't really need it. just want it for my collection!! ba ha ha ha
i collect things in real life too and certificates is one of them!!!

ok, for real!!

haha..ill be just here in a few minutes, just want to see whats hapening.. im having headache at this time i just want to send prizes only for FAD winners...but seems nobody want to claim their winnings

hehe!!! and to kid a bit... I know my english are THAT good but... hehehe!!! Laughing

You're doing the right thing!!! Plus.. you never know when and where they are gonna come handy!!!

now ooooooooooooooooff you goooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chay: not true... but sometimes we forget or some of the winners may not be so active Smile I love it! And i thank you once again for doing this! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

hihihih..yeah i just see ur post now in FAD...well, it will be a good thing if the message is always on top or being bump-ed ...at least members can see that there's a new winner Ashamed

chay: this may be a reason too Smile we tend to look on the new posts and we get distracted Smile i forget a few times to check because i'm stuck on something else and i dont see as i usually work through the new posts.. Ashamed

@ Chay: I usually claim my prize at the 1st time. always check that thread, I'm one of your big fans Laughing

nymph - yeah i know dear but only the recently drawn winners are not claiming their prizes yet,

lucky - yeah i know it's one of the reason too, but its up to them...i cannot stay any longer sweets, my headahce is getting worse

ill be be back again later i need to sleep now lucky ..gudnut to all xx