Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

PSFC POSTATHON IS HERE!!

Thanks again for hosting this, Lisa. I think it's a great idea and a good way to wake up the sleeping bears around here. congratulations

yes hun its started...but there is still plenty of time the top ten will change by the hour...so everyone has a fair chance to win

lea75 wrote:
yes hun its started...but there is still plenty of time the top ten will change by the hour...so everyone has a fair chance to win

When the winner will be announced?

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
yeah Charlotte....this is fun.....only thing you need to do is to post....... Laughing

Yep, talking just comes naturally for chatterboxes like me Laughing

you can post anywhere in PSFC, doesnt have to be in this thread.

At the end of the week the ten people who have posted the most will be put in a draw to win prizes!

Just remember no spam Sad

Nymph wrote:
Is there a top ten chart that we can see? congratulations

its in the admin panel so only I get to see it, but I will post an update about this time tomorrow to let you all know how you are getting on

dont forget you can always see todays top posters, its just above where you can see who is online

Noooooooo clue...

I think it has to do with the location... Lisa should clear that out... How is yours??????? :/

Guest Guest

hope i can do it but alas, i got tests to do. so good luck to everyone else.

i've been watching everyone post post away.... i love it.... i try to do a little more, but kind of hard too with all that is going on.... when i am work, i will be posting from my phone during my breaks

lea75 wrote:
Nymph wrote:
Is there a top ten chart that we can see? congratulations

its in the admin panel so only I get to see it, but I will post an update about this time tomorrow to let you all know how you are getting on

Okay, thanks Lea congratulations

I am just so glad to see people posting all around the forum. It's fantastic. Please keep it up even after the postathon ends. It's a lot of fun for me to read what all of you have to say.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I am just so glad to see people posting all around the forum. It's fantastic. Please keep it up even after the postathon ends. It's a lot of fun for me to read what all of you have to say.

I hope so too!!! SO many more things to do and discuss!!! And more fun as we laugh a lot!!! Laughing

JuicyFruity wrote:
I want to see the update!!! :DDDD

me too! Laughing

I noticed when there is no postathon people post about 20 post a day but when postathon is here they post about 100 Laughing

I have been posting when I can, a bit more than usual, but perhaps not the most active poster. Good luck to all of you. Smile It's really fun when people take part in the forum.

Lots of cool stuff to talk about.

This competition closed on Wednesday as it was stated it would, Lisa has the statistics and will award the prizes just as soon as she has the time to. She is very busy in r/l at the moment

That was a very good idea, I'm sorry I'm not very active in this period! Anyway, thank you PSFC for all these amazing initiatives for us!!