Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

Next Pet Society Top Model by DIXY-WINNER ANNOUNCED CONGRATULATIONS

Snorks & I absolutely LOVED this contest!! It was so much fun and very exciting to find out whether she went to the next round or not and amazing to see how others interpreted the tasks. And of course, Snorks loved to dress up!

You did an amazing job, both you Pedja and Dixy, because it must have been very hard to decide who got eliminated, and it sure was a lot to organize!

Thank you so much for this lovely contest!

Thank you so much Pedja! Honey and I had a lot of fun during this competition, often wearing things that I forgot she had or doesn't wear very often!

Thank you sooooo much all 3 for posting this fast.......i will go to decide now...........argh this is soooooo hard....... Mad

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone.......everything has been posted on first page..........thank you all for playing with us hope you have fun this 3 moths ..........this competition has got New Pet Society Top Model but maybe soon we will be open new one...............Congratulations to winner and to all contestants that have take part of this competition.....prizes will be sent today or tomorrow......... congratulationsLaughingcongratulations

congrats to the winners.

Pedja and dixy really did a great job, it is hard choosing winners especially they all give their best..

awww...thank you hun.....well it is pretty hard to decide who will lose.....every time when i need to decide and if i can't chose between 2 or more contestants who will lose i think....well she was pretty good in last round......or she was best in that round she can't lose now.....LOL.....that was sooo hard for me to decide when all of you post AMAZING pictures and then i need to chose 1 to lose....pretty hard...... but well we have winner and she deserve to win...all her pictres was soooo AMAZING...... congratulations

Thank you very much pedja!!!
Amazing comp for almost 2-3 month for playing it! LaughingLaughing
This is so fun!!!
Congrats for all winners Smile

Snorks cannot believe she won! Everyone was a really good contestant and they all did an amazing job!!

Thanks Pedja & Dixy for this awesome competition and thanks to everyone that played along, it was really fun!! Congrats everyone!!

Pedja, I am going to send you a PM!

WOW!!!! congrats to the winners and to the top PSFC model!!! what an honor to have that title!!!

pedja, that was such a wonderful comp! i still love looking back at all the pets entries. they are so creative and fun!!!

Congrats, Snorks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're really beautiful And congrats to Milky Cream too congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

yeah it was amazing!!! if i haven't had so much studies to do i would have 1000% partcipated!!!! congratulations loved also the challenges in every round!