Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lavender

Lavender's yard sale.... NEW ITEMS ADDED!!!!

1 winter fairy dresses @ 7/999 each
1 winter fairy shoes@ 7/999
1 winter fairy hair clips@ 7/999each
1 winter fairy wigs@ 7/999 each
1 snow owl plushies@ 5/999each
1 snowy forest swings, way cool they r animated! @ 7/999 each is this the winter fairy wings or is the pink ones? let me know cause i have the pink ones....let me know in advance Smile

so i want to know if these things exist and i ll pay you with 5999 so it is 7x5999.

let me know Smile

thanks a lot congratulations

JuicyFruity wrote:
1 snowy forest swings, way cool they r animated! @ 7/999 each is this the winter fairy wings or is the pink ones? let me know cause i have the pink ones....let me know in advance Smile

so i want to know if these things exist and i ll pay you with 5999 so it is 7x5999.

let me know Smile

hi dear, there are winter wings they r the rare item, i have on my list the winter swings and at this time i am out of the swings and the fairy shoes, i sold yhem last night and have yet to update sorry for that i will update now, also if u still want the wig, owl plushie and hair clip i do have those items still avaiable, also i have yet to dig tody so if i find any winter item i will let u know thanks!! also send a f/r!

Lavender wrote:
Nymph wrote:
Hi there, is red shoes mystery bundle still available?
and how much will u sell for the cc? Thanks Smile

hi i actually do have one red shoe bundle available and i am at this time closed to selling cc items Sorry Sad

It's okay hun. I'll take the bundle and will send u the payment soon :smiles:

edit: payment sent!

Lavender wrote:
JuicyFruity wrote:

let me know Smile

hi dear, there are winter wings they r the rare item, i have on my list the winter swings and at this time i am out of the swings and the fairy shoes, i sold yhem last night and have yet to update sorry for that i will update now, also if u still want the wig, owl plushie and hair clip i do have those items still avaiable, also i have yet to dig tody so if i find any winter item i will let u know thanks!! also send a f/r!

Yes i want the snow wig, the snow owl plushie and the snowy hair clip Smile
is 3x5999 ok?

I am very interested in the winter wings and i would like to buy them if you find them Smile
let me know and thanks a lot congratulations

:hoho:

Nymph wrote:
Lavender wrote:
Nymph wrote:
Hi there, is red shoes mystery bundle still available?
and how much will u sell for the cc? Thanks Smile

hi i actually do have one red shoe bundle available and i am at this time closed to selling cc items Sorry Sad

It's okay hun. I'll take the bundle and will send u the payment soon :smiles:

edit: payment sent!

Item received, rep added for you
Thank youuuuuu :smiles:

JuicyFruity wrote:
Lavender wrote:
JuicyFruity wrote:

let me know Smile

Yes i want the snow wig, the snow owl plushie and the snowy hair clip Smile
is 3x5999 ok?

I am very interested in the winter wings and i would like to buy them if you find them Smile
let me know and thanks a lot congratulations

:hoho:

I just found everything this last 3 days that is why I didnt reply immediately.
hope it is not big of a problem Sad
thanx a lot you were very helpful congratulations

I am wondering if you can reserve the WWF tiger costume for me? I don't have enough 5999 right now.. Tnx hun..

mano (Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:45 am) wrote:
WWF tiger costume
4*5999
can i have it pleas? Smile

sure add me on facebook, let me know in request ur from psfc so i know to add u send out payment and i will send it out!! thanks so much!

ayathon (Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:30 am) wrote:
I am wondering if you can reserve the WWF tiger costume for me? I don't have enough 5999 right now.. Tnx hun..

soory i sold it i didn't see this until AFTER i sold it, well if i don't recieve a confirmation then i can sell it, anyway did u still want the oversized walk in closet?

yeah... I didn't notice I lack 2 more 5999... Can u just wait until I complete the 5999's? tnx a bunch..

sorry for taking too long.

If u want maybe I can just choose a cheaper one.. maybe an item cost of 18cc instead.. Smile

Lavender wrote:
mano (Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:45 am) wrote:
WWF tiger costume
4*5999
can i have it pleas? Smile

sure add me on facebook, let me know in request ur from psfc so i know to add u send out payment and i will send it out!! thanks so much!

greeeeeeeeeeat Smile
f r sent Smile

ayathon wrote:
yeah... I didn't notice I lack 2 more 5999... Can u just wait until I complete the 5999's? tnx a bunch..

sorry for taking too long.

?

P3PiNO wrote:
summer picnic for my 5x5999 pls ?

absolutely send a f/r and payment and i will send it out thanks so much!!

Computron wrote:
I would like to have cork hats for 2x999. Do you still have?

i do i have 2 left send out payment and i will deliver thanks!!!

Lavender wrote:
P3PiNO wrote:
summer picnic for my 5x5999 pls ?

absolutely send a f/r and payment and i will send it out thanks so much!!

f/r sent

item received.. Thank you so much Ash, that was the best gift I have received..

+1 rep for that... :smiles:

Lavender wrote:
Computron wrote:

Payment sent!

Computron wrote:
Lavender wrote:
Computron wrote:

Payment sent!

recieved, thank you, annnnnd delivered! thanks for the trade :cold:

hinapasha wrote:
Is the Marie Antoinette wig still available? If it is, I would like to buy it! congratulations

yes it is send me a f/r on facebook and payment and i will get it out to u thanks so much!

Lavender wrote:
hinapasha wrote:
Is the Marie Antoinette wig still available? If it is, I would like to buy it! congratulations

yes it is send me a f/r on facebook and payment and i will get it out to u thanks so much!

f/r sent =) Is it okay if we trade later? I have to go at the moment.

hinapasha wrote:
Lavender wrote:
hinapasha wrote:

f/r sent =) Is it okay if we trade later? I have to go at the moment.

Payment sent! congratulations

Edit: Wig received! Adding rep! congratulations Thanks for the trade!

hii hun....can i have 1 mountain gorila plushie pleas......payment sent.....do you have any another WWF items for sale....???

PEDJA: ? did u really send payment???!!! i am actually sold out of the plushie at this time!! i did not recieve payment i think... i don't remeber opening any. also i can not find the topic to reply to but if u r still wanting the cc items i can do that later on this evening.... i have an appt and will be out most of the day but when i get home i will log on and try and find u, i have some items from ur shop that i would like maybe we can trade?

ayathon wrote:
Hi Ash... uhmmm does your shop currently open? Ashamed

yes it is open, i am doing some editing right now, christmas had put a bit of a damper on my ability to keep up with everything!!! but yes it is open if u ee anything u like just let me know, also i will be adding a few more items within the next day or so.

Lavender wrote:
ayathon wrote:
Hi Ash... uhmmm does your shop currently open? Ashamed

yes it is open, i am doing some editing right now, christmas had put a bit of a damper on my ability to keep up with everything!!! but yes it is open if u ee anything u like just let me know, also i will be adding a few more items within the next day or so.

actually I am going to have to do some MAJOR editing LOL!!!! i don't know how i did it but i striked out almost everything and did not mean to... i am just going to start over!!! i am going to start now..... hopefully it will not take to long. it's times like this i wish i had a bit more experience with computers!! LOL!!

Lavender wrote:
PEDJA: ? did u really send payment???!!! i am actually sold out of the plushie at this time!! i did not recieve payment i think... i don't remeber opening any. also i can not find the topic to reply to but if u r still wanting the cc items i can do that later on this evening.... i have an appt and will be out most of the day but when i get home i will log on and try and find u, i have some items from ur shop that i would like maybe we can trade?

ohh sorry i forgot to say that i got some errors and forgot to send payment later.....well yeah i still need CC items.....pleas send me a list of items that you need and i will look what i still have......xD

Hi hun....is it okay to pay in 999's? If that's okay, I would like to buy the Princess and the Pea Bundle for 60x999's.... as well as a regal mirror =)

ohh you have updated shop....well this is what i want....will send payment when you accept trade....xD

Regal Long Mirror 2*5999
I heart WWF hat 5x5999
forest elephant plushie 5x 5999

total 12*5999 pleas....Smile

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
ohh you have updated shop....well this is what i want....will send payment when you accept trade....xD

Regal Long Mirror 2*5999
I heart WWF hat 5x5999

sure, send me a message on FB when u r ready to trade, and i will send cc item also. i am going to make a note of items i am wanting from ur shop and i will send a message on that page thanks pedja!

hinapasha wrote:
Hi hun....is it okay to pay in 999's? If that's okay, I would like to buy the Princess and the Pea Bundle for 60x999's.... as well as a regal mirror =)

Lav, just reposting this in case you missed me.

Lavender wrote:
Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:

Regal Long Mirror 2*5999
I heart WWF hat 5x5999

sure, send me a message on FB when u r ready to trade, and i will send cc item also. i am going to make a note of items i am wanting from ur shop and i will send a message on that page thanks pedja!

okie...will check my shop now and send items and payment... :tree2:

hinapasha wrote:

999s are fine. although i only have the bundle available i have sold the mirror already sorry:( if u still want the bundle just send payment and i will send it out!!! Thanks so much!

Lavender wrote:
hinapasha wrote:

999s are fine. although i only have the bundle available i have sold the mirror already sorry:( if u still want the bundle just send payment and i will send it out!!! Thanks so much!

Bundle received and payment sent! congratulations Thanks so much for the trade sweetie! Adding rep!

Guest Guest
1 festive party dress 3x999 and 1x Gold Foil Door...

may i send 1x5999? :smiles: