Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mage lvl8

HUGE MYSTERY PLAYFISH EVENT!!!

Thankyou for the info on the CC's using credits though Lisa, I didn't realise we only needed 30 credits to get 25CC's and I'd got 34 credits free from various games so I was able to get a few free CC's so thanks for the info in a previous post! congratulations

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
but like charlotte say playfish has done much good things this christmas...........free CC boxes,free room,room with IS coins,CC lottary items.......you canćt say that playfish hasn't done anything for us.......congratulations

I forgot about the free room on 26th December and the Igloo IS coin room : ) thanks for mentioning it, my mind is a muddle at the moment Laughing

glad you were able to get a few cc;s for free hun...its always great when that happens lol x

everything with Paypal worked out famously. I got topped up on coins this morning, and no surcharge. Hurray.

I just got a huge surprise in the mail. One of my friends sent me a 10 Pound playfish card for Christmas. I went ahead and cashed it in and got 100 CCs for it.

Is that the normal amount, or does it seem that during this event, cash cards also give way to extra CCs? I thought the usual amount was 55 cc's for a 10 Pound card.

thats great hun!

Tiddly winks is gonna be one spoilt pet lol xx

Guest Guest

Thanks to this thread I traded in 30 of my Facebook Credits for 25 Playfish Cash!!! This is the 1st time I have ever had Playfish Cash on my account!

My Mother's account has 28 Facebook Credits... If I could only find 2 more I could get more Playfish Cash! Any ideas???

wish I did hun, my daughters account has 25 credits and it would be so nice for her to be able to have her own cash coinss..plus it would stop her spending mine all the time lol

Congratulations Nancy and Yvette............. :tree2: :cane: :tree2: ......soo happy for you two......... :pen:

I have 33 credits left, and I would be willing to share a few out, if that is even possible. I don't know if it can be done.