Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

In the hot seat - Lea75!

Tromo3 wrote:
Whom will you make a Site Admin from the current non-mods and active members?

this is gonna be a no comment....sorry

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
what 3 things do you think that are most important to be changed in world....???

racisim, poverty and hunger. There are so many small things we can all do to help, but we choose to ignore Sad

Toulouse wrote:
@ Lisa: Purple is cool (one of my favorite colors as well)

this might be a bit of a difficult question, and maybe too personal, but please ignore it if you don't want to answer it...

what would your ideal absolute pain-free day look like? is there anything in particular you would like to do?

I would love to be able to wake in the morning and just jump out of bed, not to have to start the day walking like the hunchback of notre dame with a very bad limp Sad

I would love to be able to go to the park with the kids, kick a football and chase them around, mess aound on the climbing frame with them and just be a general fool.

I would love to be able to get past late afternoon without being so tired it is just an effort to move. Get down on the floor and be the tickle monster and play fight with the girls

I would also love to take my girls horse riding.

I'm hopeful that with medication I will be able to do some of these things....fingers crossed xx

lea75 wrote:
Lazar wrote:
What does put a smile on your face every day? Smile

my kids.

I love it when Phoebe pulls her silly faces, or Jadine gets the giggles, and if you were to hear Ieuan laugh you couldnt help but laugh with him Smile

You got that right! They must be really amazing congratulations

This question is actually the complete it type one.
My hidden talent is ___________________

lea75 wrote:
I would love to be able to wake in the morning and just jump out of bed, not to have to start the day walking like the hunchback of notre dame with a very bad limp Sad

I would love to be able to go to the park with the kids, kick a football and chase them around, mess aound on the climbing frame with them and just be a general fool.

I would love to be able to get past late afternoon without being so tired it is just an effort to move. Get down on the floor and be the tickle monster and play fight with the girls

I would also love to take my girls horse riding.

I'm hopeful that with medication I will be able to do some of these things....fingers crossed xx

I hope I didn't bother you asking this. And you are in my prayers and I certainly hope the medication will make you feel better, fingers AND toes crossed!!!

What is your favorite flower?

Lazar wrote:

This question is actually the complete it type one.
My hidden talent is ___________________

I'm a chocoholic sorry couldnt think of anything else lmao

Tromo3 wrote:
What are your hobbies besides PS and PSFC?

I love reading, I've always got a book on the go. I used to love doing cross stich as well, but unfortunaely my fingers dont always want to do what they are told so had to give that up Sad

Tromo3 wrote:
What is your all-time favorite Movie?

It's a wonderful life.

It is a really corny film, but I just love it Smile

Toulouse wrote:
[
I hope I didn't bother you asking this. And you are in my prayers and I certainly hope the medication will make you feel better, fingers AND toes crossed!!!

What is your favorite flower?

You didnt bother me at all hun. It actually helps to talk to you about this as I know you understand how frustrating it is when you are having a flare and cant do the simple things Sad hugs to you xx

My favourite flower is a lisianthus. I love flowers, and really miss being a florist

what was you thinking about to be in future when you was little girl.....??? what was your dream...to be singer or something another.... congratulations hope you understand question.... Laughing

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
what was you thinking about to be in future when you was little girl.....??? what was your dream...to be singer or something another.... congratulations hope you understand question.... Laughing

I dont think I really had any dreams when I was young, not that I can remember anyway lol

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Revenge is sweet...

if money was no object, what one thing would you buy for yourself and your kids?

the answer to this is easy for me...which is why I asked you

The thing I would buy would be for me and my kids, and that would be a house. I would love to have the security, for me and my kids, of owning my own house. I live in rented accomodation at the moment, and even though I've been here over 5 years, and decorated it how I want it, there is always something in the back of your head that its not really your house, and also the insecurities of knowing that you can be asked to leave at any time Sad

Is it more fun to be ask questions or answer them in the Hot Seat?

What 3 Proverbs (existing or what you created) would you say to the world?

How do you imagine Comfort?(I hope you understood te questions)

Imagine the story of 'Peter and the Wolf', where a musical instrument depicts each character from the story. What musical instrument best describes you? Are you loud like a trumpet, mysterious like an oboe or something else entirely?

Tromo3 wrote:
Is it more fun to be ask questions or answer them in the Hot Seat?

not sure about more fun, but its certainly a lot easier to ask the questions than to think of the answers lol

Tromo3 wrote:

Comfort to me is being in my pjamas, snuggled up on the settee with a good book, candles lit, kids in bed and music playing in the background

Hope this is what you meant Ashamed

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Imagine the story of 'Peter and the Wolf', where a musical instrument depicts each character from the story. What musical instrument best describes you? Are you loud like a trumpet, mysterious like an oboe or something else entirely?

I'm an electric keyboard....one where you have all the different instument sounds lol

That way I can change the instument to suit my mood lol, as sometimes I'm grumpy like a tuba, and other times I'm complex like a violin and sometimes I'm just a triangle

Lazar wrote:
What's the craziest thing you've done lol?

Not sure if I can answer this, especially with my Mum reading it

I often do silly things with the kids, not so much nowadays though lol. I'm forever embarrassing my kids by doing silly things

Gabs Giggles wrote:
What is your favorite dessert?

either, apple and blackberry crumble and custard or fruit salad.

I'm not a huge fan of desserts, I dont like anything too rich and I hate any type of chocolate cake or anything with chocolate sauce on it

lea75 wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:

Comfort to me is being in my pjamas, snuggled up on the settee [b]with a good book, candles lit, kids in bed and music playing in the background

Hope this is what you meant Ashamed[/b]

Similiar like my way of comfort. Laughing

If you could choose would you be a vampire, Werewolf, witch or enchantress?

Tromo3 wrote:
If you could choose would you be a vampire, Werewolf, witch or enchantress?

Now if I could have a life of eternity with Damon Salvator then obviously I would choose vampire lol...otherwise I would like to be a witch....I could just see me muttering a spell or 2 over a cauldron lmao

Gabs Giggles wrote:
Do you have any siblings? or do you wish you had some?

I have a younger brother, he is 3 and a half years younger than me (that extra half a year made a differnece when we were younger lol)

We used to argue all the time, but we've always been close, even though he was really, really annoying when he was yonger lol

He is a doctor now, and I'm really proud of him

Tromo3 wrote:
In your opinion how many times daily you post lmao?

not enough! With everything going on, I dont have as much free time as I would like lol.
I try to come in as often as I can, and post as much as I can, but there doesnt seem to be enough hours in the day at the moment Sad

If you won a competition on PF to decide the next week in Ps what week it will be?

Tromo3 wrote:
If you won a competition on PF to decide the next week in Ps what week it will be?

hmmmmm hard question!

I would love a Disney week...especially if we could have a Tigger theme..how awesome would that be!!!

Tromo3 wrote:
What baby animal puts the biggest smile on your face?

White tiger

That was a really hard choice though, I love penguins, polar bears and white tigers. Then again just about any baby animal puts a smile on my face lol

Gabs Giggles wrote:
Do you have any nicknames?

not any more (well apart from all the names my son calls me lol)

When I was younger I used to be called Spider as I always wore black lol

Tromo3 wrote:
How does your dream home look like?

BIG!!

I would love to have enough room so me and the kids can all live without being on top of each other.

I would love to have a family room as well as a 'grown up' room for me, where I could go in the evening when the kids are in bed, and there be no toys in there.
Big bedrooms so the kids have room to play, and a spare room for visitors....(i.e. my Mum lol)
I would also love a huge garden, With a huge climbing frame in for the kids, somewhere were they could let off steam. So basically I just want a big family house lol

Complete this sentence:
People would be surprised if they knew that I _____________________________.

What is the last book you read and what you think of it?

While you are walking through a desert you came upon 2 Magic lamps, So you decide to use 3 wishes from one for yourself and 3 wishes from othe pother for oothers. WHat will the wishes be?

What person was your idol when you were young and why? Smile

What thing you regret doing the most in your life?