Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Noor

My Ultimate Epic Shop !!

18*999 sent... I've been kicked.. LOL, I'll be sending balance.. PS reloading now... XD

lol okay, i just cant log in PS right now i'm downloading too many things and PS will be really really slow .. so take ur time ^^

61*999 sent, been kicked again
2 more 999 to go..
60 for the bunny and 3 for the fortune teller jewel.. Smile

black bunny set sent ^^ i'll send the fortune jewelry in a moment coz i'd forgotten about it lol

Edit - jewelry sent Smile

Noor wrote:
can u do a bit more please ?

15x999s? Smile

If not,
Can you price the 3 items individually? congratulations

Zebra Pink Round Bed
Heart Pouch
Love Tree Seed

Noor wrote:
15 x999 is good Smile i'll add you now

Items sent! I might have sent 16. Please count. Thanks!

yes u sent 16 ^^ so i returned 1*999 back and sent the items
enjoy~! rep added xx congratulations

Can I buy this total items, please? Can I pay 5999? Thank you so much. I added your facebook. If you'll receive, I' ll send payment total items.

Hi there! Umm I got the 3 stuff thanks! But, it wasnt Love Tree Seed. It's the Bleeding Hearts seed that you sent me. Sad

yost_031 wrote:
Can I buy this total items, please? Can I pay 5999? Thank you so much. I added your facebook. If you'll receive, I' ll send payment total items.

okay f/r accepted .. but tell me how much ur welling to pay please Smile

raizuh wrote:
Hi there! Umm I got the 3 stuff thanks! But, it wasnt Love Tree Seed. It's the Bleeding Hearts seed that you sent me. Sad

oh i must've mixed up the names :S sorry i dont have love tree seed .. how many 999's do u want me to return ?

Total 32*999 = 5*5999+2*999. but I' ll send payment items 6*5999. Are you ok? Thank you so much.

yost_031 wrote:

I already sent 6*5999 to you. Please check your door. Thank you so much.

Noor wrote:
yost_031 wrote:

okay f/r accepted .. but tell me how much ur welling to pay please Smile

raizuh wrote:

oh i must've mixed up the names :S sorry i dont have love tree seed .. how many 999's do u want me to return ?

How much each for Tea Party Table (or Chair can't really tell XD), Crystal Heart, and Heart Apron?

raizuh wrote:

[/quote]

Can I get my 5x999s back? SInce I paid 5 for each item. I'll send it back to you as well. Thaanks hun! Cuz I really thought I'd get the Love Tree. Soz. Sad