Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

☆..·°HUGE Garage Sale °·..☆ REOPENED 05.03.2011.

CharlotteLouise wrote:
How much for each of the topiary trees and the Homegrown Giant Scarlet Rose? congratulations

hi congratulations 1*999 each topiary and 2*999 for each rose congratulations just write what you want and how many congratulations

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
Chloe Eva wrote:
Dear Pedja, if I take the Love Sofa & The Evil Jack'o Lantern 2 items, can give discount or not.

Another thing, so sorry last time I copy the wrong name, I actually want the evil jack'o lantern, not the scary jack'o lantern.

Please let me know. Thanks a lot my friend.

well sorry i can't give you discount on low prices like that Ashamed well i actually prefer to give discount on on amounts bigger of 20*999 but i can do that little for you if you buy all itema Sad if not them i can't do discount on 8*999 sorry hope you don't mind congratulations

Dear Pedja, I am taking the 2 items for 8999 and also I want to buy 1 scarlet rose and 1 tapiary Pink Swan. Thanks.

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
7*999 for the lamp and blue penguin congratulations sorry can't do any discount on the small amount of 999 like this Smile will send you items when you send the payment Smile

oh alright,, coming in a whileee! congratulations
P.S im taking the Lamp only for the moment.. i just wasted my 999s to purchase some dolls xD so.. it's 3*999 alright? sorry for the trouble
i'll tell you when i have gain some more 999s to purchase other stuff! congratulations

Chloe Eva wrote:
Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
Chloe Eva wrote:
Dear Pedja, if I take the Love Sofa & The Evil Jack'o Lantern 2 items, can give discount or not.

Another thing, so sorry last time I copy the wrong name, I actually want the evil jack'o lantern, not the scary jack'o lantern.

Please let me know. Thanks a lot my friend.

well sorry i can't give you discount on low prices like that Ashamed well i actually prefer to give discount on on amounts bigger of 20*999 but i can do that little for you if you buy all itema Sad if not them i can't do discount on 8*999 sorry hope you don't mind congratulations

Dear Pedja, I am taking the 2 items for 8999 and also I want to buy 1 scarlet rose and 1 tapiary Pink Swan. Thanks.

okie but sorry i have only 1 swan soo i will need to keep it for charlotte cause she asked first congratulationsSmile soo that is 10*999 for 2 items + rose congratulations will send you items when i get payment congratulations

Hi Dixy. I 'll like to buy the lotus painting,cute blue basket, mayor picture , mini ben clock and pink jello. How much for all of them? I prefer 999's

hi congratulations

well congratulations this are my prices congratulations

Lotus Painting 1*999
Cute Blue Basket 3*999
Mayor Picture 3*999
Mini Ben Clock 6*999
Pink Jello 2*999

total 15*999 congratulations

Sure. congratulations I'll just log in on Saturday and send you the payment. Please send F/R for me. Thanks a lot, Dixy. And how much for the lotus candle and coffee pot decor?

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
How much for each of the topiary trees and the Homegrown Giant Scarlet Rose? congratulations

hi congratulations 1*999 each topiary and 2*999 for each rose congratulations just write what you want and how many congratulations

Ooooh ok, well I'd like the following Topiary items please:

1 x Homegrown Pink Topiary Swan - 1*999
1 x Homegrown Topiary Swan - 1*999
1 x Homegrown Double Heart Topiary - 1*999
1 x Homegrown Elephant Topiary - 1*999
1 x Homegrown Spiral Topiary - 1*999
1 x Homegrown Romantic Rose Topiary - 1*999
1 x Homegrown Double White Rose Topiary - 1*999
1 x Homegrown Double Pink Rose Topiary - 1*999

1 x Homegrown Scarlet Rose Bush - 2*999
1 x Homegrown Giant Scarlet Rose - 2*999

So 12*999 for the items above but also how much for the flowers below? congratulations
1 x Homegrown Mechanical Flower
1 x Homegrown Paw Tulip
1 x Homegrown Splendid Ribbon Flower
1 x Homegrown Precious Golden Flower
1 x Homegrown Legendary Chocolate Rose

congratulations

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

So 12*999 for the items above but also how much for the flowers below? congratulations
1 x Homegrown Paw Tulip

congratulations

2*999 for each congratulations but i don't have paw tulips anymore congratulations soo that is 8*999 more congratulations 20*999 for all congratulations

sorry forgot to replay congratulations okiw i have accpeted f/r and will send items when i get payment congratulations also for the candle and pot congratulations well i don't have lotus candle anymore but you can have coffee pot for 2*999 ??? ok ??? congratulations

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

1 x Homegrown Paw Tulip

congratulations

2*999 for each congratulations but i don't have paw tulips anymore congratulations soo that is 8*999 more congratulations 20*999 for all congratulations

Ok 20*999s it is! I'll send them now congratulations
Edit: All payment sent! congratulations

Guest Guest

I would like
Decorative Pumpkin Bag (1x999 ?)
Pirates Ahoy! Poster (3x999 ?)
Red heart wall sticker (1x999 ?)
Sombrero wall deco (2x999 ?)

Let me know Smile