Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

•*´¨`*•.¸♥♥.¸¸.ღ BIG Contest ღ.¸¸.♥♥¸.•*´¨`*•

i'm back and you'll be the winner zane! aw... too bad my pet society is still not done loading... argh...

hehe... congratulations Zane! what did your sister said about the discount? and did she already send me a f/r because i am not receiving a f/r from anyone... hehe...

oh she's sending it to you now.. =.= my sister is stingy ya know lol she's always like that xD dont tell her i said this. but she'll sure give you discounts if you were her friend,too bad you guys havent known each other yet
Thanks Earon ^^

... tell your sister that the payment will be late because my pet society is still loading...

Oh that's okay,
She'll wait for you to send the items first.. you can put your trust on my sister and me
sorry about that, i hope you're okay with it ><

GooD MorninG everyone congratulationsSmile how are you

Congrats Zane congratulationsSmile your prize will come in a moment congratulations and OMG guys congratulations we are already near to 500 congratulationscongratulationscongratulations i'm sooooo happy that this comp is pretty popular congratulations

yeah .. its pretty popular.. and not only it gives prizes it can also improve the number of posts on one's account ^_^

ohh yeah congratulations that is true congratulationscongratulationscongratulations and here you can also find a lovely friends and spent great time chatting around congratulations xD

Yeah, Pedja this comp is great... you'll win something just by chatting with friends.. it's a shame that I was not too active... I only have small time to spend playing P.S and chatting with you guys.. SadSad I hope I could finish my job training as soon as possible, so that I could have be as active as before,, SmileSmile

Heyaaa all!! congratulations
Thanks Pedja.. and yup i'd be glad too if Aya can go online more often and chat with us more : )

@Earon my sister was waiting for you to do the trade at fb. where were you

ahahahaha well the easiest way to check if there is number error is if you are on the member comp and giveaway section and look on BIG CONTEST thread there is a number of replays and if there is 460 last number writen here need to be for 1 number lower soo that is 459 and soo on congratulations if it is 20 the last number here will need to be 19 congratulations hope you understand what i wanted to say congratulationscongratulations

yup ;D
i used to check from profile-topics being watched..but lately i've been too lazy to see the number of posts hahhaha Laughing

hhahhaha that's really W.O.W,.. cool!
i'm watching movies while going online xD can't focus on one thing too long

We are on the same boat Zane...
I am doing many things right now.. Finishing my excel report... then encoding some of our competitors movement, then watching anime while visiting my Pet... Tee hee.. I am trying to finish many things with limited time..
geeez, I am starting to think that doing multiple things at a time will make it slower to finish one thing.. congratulationscongratulations but I can't help it.. I want to watch and play while working.. congratulationscongratulations

whoaa that's a lot Aya! hehe yup! you should try that..it's fun,, well except to miss some glances of important scenes in the movie xD

ahahahahah LOL congratulations well i'm not that one congratulations LOL i just decide when i will study when i will play PS i can't study and play PS congratulations cause that would be only PS congratulations i would forgot about styding LOL xD

but well i'm downloading Tangled lol xD

LOL, Zane I am pausing the movie if I needed too, but if theres no important scene... I'll just listening to the sounds.. hahaha.... I have a great laugh at my pet, she is sleeping on the floor, Pedja I can't afford not to visit her today.. I needed to have coins for next week item...

Edit: 472 ( tee hee, I forgot to put number again.)

after a second thought... Pedja is right at that case Laughing
i dont think there are many people who could hold the temptation of playing games Lolol

xD Correcto, Aya!! but im watching the movie with my family...and it's not like they'll pause the movie to wait me finish typing hahahha congratulations

ahahahahahahahah LOL congratulations well me to but i just have downloaded Petbook player and when i'm doing homework i set it to automatic visits congratulations xD and then i earn about 5-6000 each day congratulations it is much easier than to visit them one by one congratulations xD with your mouse congratulations

O.O wow WOW
there's such thing as that?? and really collects coins automatically?
AMAZIIINNGGG! XD

yes congratulations you can visit petbook and read all about it there congratulations i have downloaded it few days ago and it visit all your friends and you got coins and paw points too congratulations xD its AMAZING congratulations

Zane, if someone will try to mess up with my movie and unpaused it, there will be a chaos in our house,I wont let anyone mess up with it.. LOL.. good thing I am peacefully living alone in my room.. so no one will mess up with my movie or with my game, but I think once my boss see's me, he will start yelling at me again, like the other time when he caught me playing P.S while on the office.. LOL

Speaking of the Petbook, is it safe to download Pedja?
I guess, I'll give it a try.. XD XD XD

@pedja congratulations wawawwaw Lol is that program safe? i think i'll go with Aya. Yay lets try that petbook thing hehe
@Aya that's very.. hahhaha so daring to play PS at working time, glad to know that he didnt fire you Be careful next time XD

Oh pals.. i'm going to bed now ^^ hehe Goodnight! have a happy enjoyable chat! Cya tomorrow!!
it was fun chatting with you two congratulations : ) Lets talk again next time !

Good night Zane congratulations

yes it is safe congratulationsSmile i know a lot of people using it congratulationsSmile and also you can win items on petbook to congratulationsSmile

@pedja: I'll download it later, thank you for informing us..

@zane: goodnight sweetie.. LOL,my boss yell at me like there's no tomorrow.. but since he is a very kind and caring guy, after he yelled at me he treat me some lunch.. ^^

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa LOL congratulations you are lucky to have that nice boss congratulationscongratulations i would like to can play PS in school but we can't even go to internet if our professors don't let us LOL xD

@pedja: yeah he was so nice, but once he was mad he was kinda scary... literally, he's eyes are big then it will be bigger when he's so mad.. he won't say a thing and worst he is ignoring me if he is so mad at me... good thing that before he became my boss we once become a good friend so I know exactly how to calm him.. hahaha and when we are not working I am having a good time with him..

goodnight Pedja... I already finished sending my report and watching movie. I guess I'll be resting now.. I still have loads of things to do tomorrow.. SmileSmile

[i]500[/i] is near... congrats to who ever will be able to take the spot.. ^^

how I wish to reach the 500, I dont have those things yet.. but I needed to rest now.. it is 1 in the midnight here, so I already passed my nap time... I hope to see the winner tomorrow once I logged on again..

Guest Guest
Hi everyone! It's Sunday here in Canada, and I'm going out to go shopping for a tricycle for my daughter. Spring is here and so it's going to be fun to go to the park with her again!

Hi everyone congratulations The count went from 483 to 489....... Laughing so we should only be on 491 now : )
Awww, is it her first tricycle Nancy?

ohhh thank you soooo much for correcting Charlotte LOL congratulations i didn't even noticed congratulations is anyone here congratulations ???

i have just downloaded Tangled and now waiting for my sis to come home to watch it with her congratulations and i have put Megamind on download congratulations did you watched it ??? congratulations i hope it is interesting congratulations and do you know some more Animated Movies like this that are funny and good congratulations i really wanna make my own Movie Collection congratulations i'm downloading about 1-2-3 movies per day sooo i really don't know what more to download congratulations maybe will start with old good movies like Cinderella, Beauty and Beast, Sleepy Beauty etc congratulations but would like the newer one congratulations xD LOL

My kids both love the movies tangled and Magamind. My son is constantly asking to watch it lol. They are really cute but in my mind they definitely don't replace the old original Disney movies!

Yeah Im here! I saw Megamind on the cinema because of a mistake,I was going to see Narnia but then they change the hr and let us see Megamind for free but I liked it. I love to watch Disney classics with my sister and my brother.

hehehheheheh yeah that is true but well i want to look this one to cause i already know every single Disney movie congratulations LOL congratulations they all are sooo great and i'm pretty sorry for todays kids that know only about Pokemon's Totally Spies and another violent movies with a lot of fight and everything congratulations they just don't even know who are Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and another Disney Characters Sad pretty sad Sad

Oh my kids do! lol I made sure they had to sit through mommy singing the lyrics to every disney movie. They really like beauty and the beast and cinderella. My favorite was the little mermaid and sleeping beauty.

ohh your kids are sooo happy than congratulations our mother has done same thing when we was kids congratulations we was always looking Diseny movies and had a big books with all Disney stories congratulations that was nice times congratulations i can't even chose my favorite congratulationsSmile

Kids programs today are superficial but the good thing is Disney returned to make princesses movies like the Princess and the frog and Tangled. My favorites are Pocahontas, the little mermaid and Beauty and the beast =P