Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

•*´¨`*•.¸♥♥.¸¸.ღ BIG Contest ღ.¸¸.♥♥¸.•*´¨`*•

yes that is true congratulations i looove new movies like Tangled and Princess and the frog congratulations
GOOD LUCK TO NEXT POSTER congratulations

CONGRATULATIONS YAWO congratulations will send you prize in a few minuts congratulations

well i don't know i looove a lot of movies congratulations also there is a lot of very good serbian movies like the new one congratulations "Montevideo Bog Te Video" english name "Montevideo, God Bless You!" congratulations

A story about one team that decides to follow a dream that takes them on a journey to the First World Football Championship in Montevideo, Uruguay in 1930. A dream that allows them to become true stars and living legends.

but i loooove a lot of movies congratulations

I agree, it is really hard to pick one favorite! I love the really old black and white movies, mostly the ones from the 1930's. I could stay up all night watching them!

Thank you sooo much for the prizes, I love them! xx

hehhhehe your very welcome hun congratulationscongratulations

ohh i haven't watched that old movies ever congratulations will need to watch some congratulations xD LOL well i am born in 1994 soo that is about 60 year later LOL congratulations pretty far from me congratulations

I was born in 86, but a few times I caught ones on t.v. Now every night after 11:00pm they play different ones one after another. I love it!

ohhh lucky you congratulations in my contry we don't have any good night programs Sad only poring reality shows that i hate like Big Brother and another Astro Show and soo on Sad

hi pedja I am downloding now the petbook player 4.03... SmileSmile

Oh hello Aya
i've downloaded it too, but if you notice... the registrations needs some steps to finish x_x

yeah, I already registered myself.. I'll try to use it later at home.. I van't open P.S right now, because my boss was too early here in the office.. good thing he is not seeing me chatting in the forum.. ^^

XDD chatting in the forum this time Laughing LOL
I'm going to take lunch,,
minimize the browser window as quick as a flash when your boss seems around! hahhaha congratulations

LOL, I am somehow like a ninja.. whenever I am seeing him walking towards my tables way, I quickly removing all of the unneeded tabs... I don't want to see a monster early this monday though.. congratulationscongratulations

I have successfully used the pet book player, it automatically visits friends but it doesn't do the cleaning, but it was ok, I have made 5000 coins with it.. ^^

Thanks Pedja for that information I'll be giving +1 for that..

so goodnight everyone...

II loved to decore my outside house today
I am beggining to like a lot that new feauture
I have seen my fiends houses and they look really cute

heheheh hii all congratulations

Ayah : i am sooo happy that you like player and yeah it is pretty useful congratulations don't do cleaning but well you can get a lot of coins while you watch movie or studing or cooking or anything else congratulations just don't move your mouse and you colect a lot of congratulations

Gabs : yeah congratulations i ADORE new items and i adore playfish this weeks congratulations CC items are not that expensive congratulations like before and there is only few and IS items are sooo cheap ( there isn't anything for 3000+ i think LOL congratulations ) and i loooove all fairytales they made congratulations hope they will continue with this congratulations

Sinenomine : yeah i would love that to but well it is pretty expensive and i don't go out pretty much soo i don't care about my outdoor LOL xD don't want to spend a lot of coins congratulations

yes Sad that is what 'm talking about Sad i can't afford to spent 30k for decorating outdoor Sad it is just tooo much Sad

I agree, the outside feature is seriouslyyyyyy expensive Sad How are we supposed to have enough coins to buy all the items in store each week AND decorate the outside of our houses? Sad

i really don't know hun Sad

how are you guys today congratulations i am sooo happy congratulations the temperature here is about 18 degrees of Celsius and i am soo happy congratulations also i have toay big concert with my orchestra congratulations can't wait congratulations

Goodnight guys... tee hee, I'll be having my nap early because my flight to Bohol ( a tourist spot in my country ) tomorrow will be so early... SmileSmile I can't wait to see some tarsier and some dolphins... ^^

ohhh good night hun congratulations have a nice dreams congratulations guys i am sooo happy congratulations thank you sooo much all congratulations i have completed my new collection congratulations i have 99/99 Mermaid Princess Plushie congratulations

hii everyone congratulations how are you congratulations well Dixy will have little surprise for you little later congratulationsSmile be sure to come and chat here congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

EDIT: pleas check 3rd post on first page to see what surprise Dixy have for you

Hi Pedja1 congrats for your 99 project, didnt knew you started another one. Did you finished the mushrooms one? And woow more prizes you're in a generous mood today =D

thank you hun congratulations yes i have finished it too congratulationscongratulationscongratulations soooo happy congratulations yeah i'v had AMAZING day today and my concert has gone pretty good soo i have decide to add few more prizes just to celebrate congratulations xD well I am death and going to bed now congratulations cause we didn't was home whole day and have come back late ( and i have stay even later awake) i don't have to go to school tomorrow soo i'm going to sleep a lot congratulations see you tomorrow congratulations good night congratulations

Hi Gabs! I'm fine! There are many prizes Pedja will be giving so let's get em!

GooD MorninG everyone congratulationsSmileLaughing how are you congratulations i am sooooooo good today congratulations Rocio spring has began 2 day ago in my country congratulationscongratulationscongratulations i'm sooooo happy congratulations

hey bro ... its a lovely day today here as well ... sunny with a lovely breeze Smile

Hi guys, in my city is very windy so it isnt hot at all =D
Today, there's going to be a tsunami simulation in some cities. Can't wait to see how this turns out. Laughing