Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

•*´¨`*•.¸♥♥.¸¸.ღ BIG Contest ღ.¸¸.♥♥¸.•*´¨`*•

•*´¨`*•.¸♥️♥️.¸¸.ღ WELCOME ღ.¸¸.♥️♥️¸.•*´¨`*•

Welcome all to BIG Contest !

This is most simple and most AMAZING contest you have ever seen.

First read the rules about this contest and then we can start playing !

♥️ RULES ♥️

1.You must have minimum 20 posts and be active member of this community( have 0.1 post per day), membership of 7 days and no current warnings !
2.You can't win 2 times in row !
3.If the wining post is from me or member who has win last time winner will be person who's post is next !
4.Don't be greedy and don't spam and bump here !
5.You must chat here to win prize!
6.You can't sell or trade items that you have won here. You can gift them or use as a prize in any of your games or competition but pleas don't trade them cause it is not fair to sell them for big amount of currency cause you have got them for free and maybe someone has donated this. If i see that you have done something like this you will be banned from this competition. Hope his will not happen !

♥️ HAVE FUN ♥️

What you need to do to win prize ??

Well this is one more posting contest and it will work on this system :

You can chat here about anything you wish just don't spam and bump. But you also must include number in your post that is next.

EXAMPLE :

Code:
Hi all ... what are you doing ???

Pleas try to not mess up with numbers and to not forgot about this.

And you can't only write numbers cause this isn't counting contest, this is chat contest soo pleas chat and numbers are here only to help me to find easily winning post.

♥️ PRIZES ARE IN SECOND POST ♥️

♥️ PRIZES AND WINNING POSTS ♥️

Post #50 ~ 2 x Plum Pudding + Chocolate Log
Winner Marina Kis ~ prize sent

Post #100 ~ OMG Painting + Cancan Dress
Winner Ayathon ~ prize sent

Post #150 ~ Grinch Bear Plushie + Cute Pink Penguin
Winner esperia ~ prize sent

Post #200 ~ Baby Hedgehog Toy + Baby Chick Toy + Baby Bunny Toy + Premiere Party Cake
Winner Zane Lacquer ~ prize sent

Post #250 ~ Liberty Pet Outfit + Liberty Pet Statue
Winner earon09 ~ prize sent

Post #300 ~ Cute Pink Penguin + Grey Deer Plushie

Post #350 ~ Rocking Horse Decor + New Year 2011 Teddy Plushie

Post #400 ~ Starry Night Lamp + Fashion Pink Set
Winner Gabs Giggles ~prize sent

Post #450 ~ Magic Mermaid Dress

Post #500 ~ 2 x Ginger Bread Men + Koinobori
Winner myladyyawo ~ prize sent

Post #550 ~ Small Tree + Cheshire Cat Plushie + Wonderland Rabbit

Post #600 ~ Mummy Outfit + Mad Scientist Costume

Post #650 ~ 2 x Purple Heart Balloon + Mad Hatter Bundle

Post #700 ~ Easter Dessert Table + Pirate Ahoy Parrot Plushie
Winner Charlotte Louise ~ prize sent

Post #750 ~ Ox outfit + Ugly Sock Monkey
Winner myladyyawo ~ prize sent

Post #800 ~ Elegant Rose + Love Heart Hairband

Post #850 ~ Golden Poo + Rainbow Poo

Post #900 ~ Red Ninja Outfit + Rudolf

Post #950 ~ Dark Pool Table + Holiday Candle

Post #1000 ~ Hideeni Pumpkin Costume

♥️ WILL UPDATE LATER ♥️

* 09.03.2011. new prizes added

♥️ FIND THE JESTER GAME ♥️

Well guys Dixy will put Jester Doll somewhere in house... It can be anywhere: in the gardens, large room, normal rooms, secret rooms anywhere...

All you need to do is to find in which room is Jester and send me PM with name of room ( example: Room 6, Back Garden, Igloo etc )...

When someone have guessed i will announce here and will change the place of Jester... then after 5 winners i will use random number generator and we will see who is winner of Jack Pot...

Remember that you can win only 1 time... if you have already guessed one time and you have won you can't win any of the another 4 prizes ... Pleas give chance to another members to...

This is how Jester Doll look like:

Prizes:

Jester 1 : Crystal Heart
Winner Tsukiko ~ Prize sent

Jester 2 : Peter Pan Statue
Winner earon09 ~ Prize sent

Jester 3 : Mechanical Bird
Winner Charlotte Louise ~Prize sent

Jester 4 : Princess Merry Go Round
Winner jennifer ~ Prize sent

Jester 5 : Electro Cardiogram Machine

♥️ BIG PRIZE ♥️

Gakuran Uniform

Jester 5 is in one of my rooms and you can start searching for it...

GOOD LUCK

♥️ EXTRA PRIZES ♥️

Post #560 ~Hansel Bear Plushie
Winner esperia ~ prize sent

Post #570 ~ Scary Clown Costume
Winner ayathon ~ prize sent

Post #580 ~ Easter Egg Tree Seed

Post #590 ~ Restaurant Telephone
Winner ayathon ~ prize sent

Post #610 ~ Pinata
Winner Gabs Giggles ~ prize sent

Post #620 ~ Chinese Hanging Lantern
Winner Lucky Strike ~ prize sent

Post #630 ~ Yellow Cab Decor

Post #640 ~ Solid Gold Teddy
Einner Tsukiko ~ prize sent

Hi Pedja, you always with your fun competitions. Thsis remind me the Top model comp, I loved it =D

Gabs, Pedja has a great imagination, always setting a nice game and competition on the forum...

I think this will be a nice contest, chatting is something everybody loves
Thanks Pedja for this wondeful idea

good morning everyone congratulations i'm sooo glad you all like my new competition congratulations i want it to be moving fast congratulations LOL

pedja this is a great idea, you'll win something by just chatting with your friends... I so love this idea.. ^^

ayathon wrote:
pedja this is a great idea, you'll win something by just chatting with your friends... I so love this idea.. ^^

yeah me congratulationsSmile but it would be more fun if more people come here to chat with us congratulationsSmile

hi Lucky congratulations didn't see you for long time congratulationsSmile

i'm pretty good congratulations and yeah i have completed few more will need to update siggy when i finish this last 3 i have LOL congratulations hope to finish then soon congratulations

this would be soo funny if everyone are here and chat with us Smile i hope they will come soon congratulations i really want to gift all this prizes and to add new one congratulations even better congratulations what to you think about prizes congratulations

nice contest.. i think everyone is enjoying this.. Smile well, btw i needmore friends in this forum.. pls feel free to send a f/r! tysm everyone!

brainjuice: sent f/r

pedj: I'd say the prizes are rather generous! Thank you!
I couldn't be here much the past days as i was having exams which due to strike ended up being all together! 5 exams in 4 days!!!!! Pfff... And yesterday i went out to celebrate congratulations
You're crazy about the 99 projects! I'm glad you found something you love!
I'm eating ckicken with corn pie now and i'm excited!!!!!

ahahahahahah i'm soo glad you all like this congratulationsSmile can't wait to see who is first winner congratulationscongratulations Lucky i understand you perfectly congratulations

i'm going to work on my homework now congratulationsSmile see you later congratulationsSmile

This sounds like a cooool game. Hmmmm. I wonder what the prize could be.

Great contest pedja!!!
Its great that you always keep things going
adding rep

thank you all congratulations Marie you forgot to add number but it is ok congratulations i will count that you have write it congratulations LOL congratulations just be sure to add it next time soo it will not be any mess with numbers and winners congratulations

i can't wait to see who will be next winner congratulations and guess what congratulations i'm already planing and collecting prizes for round 2 congratulations there will be some bundles and CC items and such congratulations hope you will like them congratulations

but before next prizes we need to gift all this prizes congratulations soo hurry up congratulations

hi Gabs congratulations finally here is someone who want to chat congratulations i hope congratulations i'm good doing some trades via chat and on PF forum congratulations LOL congratulations

Hi Pedja, good luck with those trades! Todau istn my day I have an awful allergy =/ and have to make a lot of HW. But im excited for today's items =D

awwwww Sad that is not nice to hear Sad hope you will be better soon Smilecongratulations i don't know why anybody don't want to chat with us congratulations i have whole day spent on finding more prizes i have some really rare dolls and some CC items like bundles and WWF congratulations and i can't wait to see who will be lucky one congratulations but anyone don't want to post Sad

Thank you =D. Oh I've seen a lot of people talking here besides the forum has been a little bit slow these last weeks! Those are gonna be awesome prizes =0

Pedja how are you my friend ? have you heard about th glitch related to sending & receiving gifts ?

yes i have Sad and i'm worried about it but well i have traded and send a lot of gifts and everyone has got all of them congratulations but i think that it is only when you are sending a lot of things at once congratulations like 20*5999 at the one trade congratulations LOL congratulations i'm fine congratulations how are you congratulations

Pedja this is great idea....... congratulations .......end I'm fine....Thank You.....hihiihih..... Laughing

ahahahahahahahah thank you sis congratulations well i didn't asked you but ok ahahah glad you are fine congratulations better go and do your home work congratulations

oh happy to hear that congratulations I also tried to send some items to a friend and it went fine Smile
iam ok .. but long day at work :S iam so tired

ohh try to drink some tea and watch some nice movie on TV and to rest a little congratulationsSmile Cup of tea is always great when you are death congratulationsSmile

hey there Gabrielle ... hope you are doing just great xxx
and Pedja .. like if you know what iam doing iam having a cup of herbal tea and listening to tylor swift " Our Song " ... and i feel relaxed Smile

yeah ... i feel good now thank you sweetie ... i need to put my baby in bed but she keeps crying .. she wants to stay awake much longer :S
Pedja .. this becoming scary congratulations

ahahahahahahahhahahah i have scared you that much that you have forgot to add number of post shame on you

soo now should be congratulations

Yeah i am congratulations but i will see them tomorrow when i get from school cause here is 10:20 pm congratulations i need to go to beed soon causae i need to get up at 07:00 tomorrow morning congratulations and i'm still didn't finish my homework LOL congratulations acctualy it is some kind of scientific research that i need to do cause i have passed n some competition with talented students LOL and now i have spent whole day writing that stupid research congratulations LOL congratulations can't wait to finish it congratulations

Hi Charlotte congratulationsSmile glad to see you here congratulationsSmile people i'm death and i have just finished it but will need to work on it tomorrow at school to Sad soo see you all tomorrow congratulations hope to see first winner here congratulationsSmile i'm soo sleepy now i'm going to bed

I need coffee too. I'm not going to sleep tonight, I have a project to finish for tomorrow.

Hi fellas!! Great Comp! Hope i can win a prize ^_^

hi everyone congratulations well first winner is close congratulationsSmile i'm soo happy you want to win something congratulations but pleas don't use this thread only to win prizes congratulations pleas try to chat here and talk about everything congratulations well you can play games here or anything just don't forget to add post number congratulations on that way time will go faster and this contest will move faster and i will be able to add more prizes soon congratulations 2 more and than the winner