Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

•*´¨`*•.¸♥♥.¸¸.ღ BIG Contest ღ.¸¸.♥♥¸.•*´¨`*•

hello everyone congratulations is anyone here ready for some chatting congratulations any news about Steph and little Molly congratulations Congratulations Earon congratulationsSmile will send you prize now congratulations

hehe... that's pretty weird i wonder why the people chat here suddenly stopped at 349?

hi everyone congratulations yeah forum is pretty quite Sad i would really love that there is much more member that can char here congratulationscongratulationsSmile
somebody has again messed up with numbers LOL congratulations soo i have fixed it again congratulations xD

oppss.. sorry for messing up the numbers.. don't know where my brains are hiding latele...

Well i told you that i will post you some springish pictures congratulations soo here are they congratulations xD

some little flowers in my garden congratulations

this is my garden and this plants that are near to green things are Kiwi congratulations xD

and this is one of my cats congratulations LOL i can't find another one to take picture of it to LOL congratulations they are soo lazy and only thing they do is relaxing on my window LOL congratulations

This is how the first few days of spring look here in Serbia congratulations

I love your real life garden and your adorable cat! Such a beautiful color! How many cats do you have Pedja? Oh and did you say you are growing Kiwis?? Ummm!!

hehehehhe thank you Sara congratulations well i have 2 kitties congratulations and 1 dog and 3 fish in my tank LOL congratulations xD yeah my grandmother love gardening and well my town is faaar away from areas where people grow Kiwi but she have almost all plants congratulations Lemons, Kiwi, Cherries, Apples, Grape, Peach, Strawberry, Blackberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, figs, cranberry etc congratulations i loooove all that fruit we have in garden congratulations xD and also a lot of flowers and decorative plants and trees LOL

Wow! How lucky you are sweetie, I'm a big fruit lover I could eat it all day every day lol! Mmmhhh yummy! Now I'm hungry and I've just ate lunch! When I lived with my grandparents growing up we had a cherry tree and apple and plum tree's. I've grown up and moved out, but I'm so happy that they live close and I can go there and get some when they are grown. You should share a picture of your other kitty and dog! I bet they are just as cute!

hehhehehe well i'm was going to take pic of my another cat but i just can't find it LOL congratulations we have pretty huge garden and there is a lot of trees where it can be LOL congratulations and you can't be near to my dog cause it is soo happy and it love to play and to jump on you soo you can't come near to it xD LOL congratulations xD

Hi Lucky! Missed you sweetie, any results back from your exams yet?

Pedja that sounds so cute about your dog, what kind is he? Aww!

awww well is he big or small? What have you named him?

slippe10.jpg

This is a picture of my kitty, I'm sure I've showed it before congratulations

Such a cute name! Well I'm off to take the kids to go visit their great grandparents (my grandparents) for St. Patrick's day cookies and sweets!! Hope you have a wonderful day! xx

hehehe it look like all of us are always in different moment here congratulations LOL congratulations but now is Friday soo i hope we will have some more free time during this weekend to chat a little congratulations xD

yeah, I hope that I can have more free time this coming weekends.. Smile

I just hate it when my boss asking me to work even on weekends... but since I was just started working and I have lots of things to learn regarding the business I have no rights to refuse.. especially everyone got jealous, my boss himself is the one training me and teaching me.. which means I will learn some secret technique on running or even making my own company...

ohhh that is pretty good reason for not refusing congratulations LOL congratulations at leas our real world is much more important than our virtual congratulations

hi Gabs congratulations good to see you congratulations guys I need your advice congratulations well i have one old jeans but i loooove it very much congratulations and well firstly i'v had only little a little line on the knee but then it turn to hole cause i wear it sooo much LOL congratulations anyway i don't like just that one hole and really don't want to put them on a trash soo i think i will try to cut out a little more LOL congratulations maybe few more holes and things congratulations well don't know how to explain you the best what i'm think but anyway do you think that I am going to do right thing congratulationsSad i am not sure but i don't like them like this with hole on a knee only LOL congratulations xD

Hi Pedja, how are you?
About the jeans you can sew a little patch of jean fabric or another cool fabric inside the jean where the hole is, and also you can cut the hole into a cool shape before sewing it hehe

I am back... Smile unfortunately still no rest day on weekends,,, congratulationscongratulations

Hi Ayah! So sry to hear that! Im lucky i dont have any classes on fridays because im spent and tired!