Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

•*´¨`*•.¸♥♥.¸¸.ღ BIG Contest ღ.¸¸.♥♥¸.•*´¨`*•

hi guys congratulations well i just come back from disco and had a great time congratulations Gabs i have cuted my jeans and wear them tonight congratulations xD will post pics tomorrow maybe congratulations i'm to bored now congratulations xD

ohh who is our next winner congratulations good luck all congratulations

hheheheheheh congratulations well for everything there is first time congratulations but it doesn't mean that it is last congratulations xD maybe you will win some more prizes congratulations hope you like this one congratulations xD

hehehhehe glad to hear that congratulations but it is more AMAZING if you win some prizes just by chating with friends congratulations Dixy has colected a lot of more prizes that are much more better congratulations and we are only waiting for all thins prizes to go congratulations xD

Congratulations Gabs Giggles! This is really sweet of you Pedja! I hope you both are doing well today!

Hello everyone! congratulations

Its been a while since i chatted here... wow we're already at 400s now!
oh! Congrats Gabs! : )

Good Morning everyone congratulations xD how are you congratulations ???

i have one secrete for you
Today Dixy will have one surprise for you congratulations

Ayah you forgot number congratulations

What is Dixy's surprise? and to whom will she give it?

Ah Goodmorning Pedja (its night here though xD) and Heya Earon, you forgot your number lol
Woot...what surprise?

Hi Zane! Hehe... it's also night here.. thanks for the reminder Zane! ^_^

hehheheheheheh i will not tell you guys congratulations will post it later congratulations it is not ready still congratulations xD
Next prize is pretty cool congratulations Magic Mermaid Dress congratulations isn't it ?? congratulations

aw.... now it thrills me to know what gift is it... yeah the prize is exciting but my pet is a boy >.< ... btw did you get all the perfumes released?

congratulations yup What are you doing now? Oh have you heard of next week's new theme? There will be lots of nice items released : ) by the way i used to dress my boy pet like a girl XD

@pedja hoho i can't wait to see your post !! lol

i'm currently watching a movie my brother downloaded... yep i've heard it... it's about mermaids right?... i wish they will have more boys stuff rather than full of girl's things... haha... i never dreamt of having myself dressed as a girl... so i only put my pet some boys things ^_^

ahahahahahahah LOL congratulations well my6 pet is both congratulations and boy and girl congratulations it is only important what clothes i like congratulations LOL congratulations hehehhehehe you will need to wait congratulations xD YEAH next week is AMAZING congratulations and no i didn't got the digging one Sad i can find it Sad

Yup..mermaid kingdom week rocks ^^hahhaha i will need to make my pet work harder this weekend and collect more money to spend on monday congratulations
hey i think i'll turn my pet into a gay with the mermaid suit next week Lolzz

haha... LoL ^_^

@ pedja... i also lack one on the mayor's lost pet... i am informed late so i didn't get the purple shell perfume... if you have cc's can you trade it for me? if you have.. state your offer...

@zane bye!

i don't congratulations sorry i'v had CC's only 1 time in my life congratulations when i got 25 CC with a free offer congratulations and i bought 1 big room for 15 CC and sent haiti bear to my sister that is another 10 CC congratulations xD

haha... same here... i only had cc for the first time when i won on a comp on ultimate game card... i think that was about 55cc... i bought the wwf grotto bundle(40 cc) and the icarus wings that can make you fly and gifted it to my brother(10cc) and the animal costume(5cc) ... hehe... i wish you luck on your digging don't lose hope because you still have a chance... i'd be afk for a while... and maybe tomorrow's my next login... bye!... sorry it went too long

ohh supper congratulations i'm was thinking i am alone congratulations LOL congratulations

OMG I ADORE NEXT WEEK congratulations can't wait to trade for some costumes congratulations they are AMAZING congratulations and LE items and everything congratulations xD

Yeah, I loooove the clothes, everything. I was going to dye a mermaid wig red this week so it will look like Ariel's hair and when I saw the items I couldnt believe it!

ahahahahahahah LOL congratulations yeah and you know what congratulations this is 3rd week in a row that we have fairytale theme congratulations i'm soooo happy congratulations this is much better then farm one or some another boring themes congratulations xD

They're actually hearing us, Im so happy. Now Im excited every week to see the new items. They should do a Beauty and the Beast week!

um... is anyone there willing to trade for me... i lack the purple shell perfume... just state your offers please... and if possible ... send me a message... btw hello... is anyone there?

Hi Earon congratulations
i think my big sis can help you with that... : )
She's offering you 2*5999 and 1*3333 for that, how's it?

@Pedja and Gabs

ah sorry for my late replies.. im doing fine here ^^ got some error with computer... it wont update new posts although i re-load the page many times, i hate this computer XD

ummm.... i think i had a problem there... i only had 1*5999 and more 999s so.... ask your sister if i could get it at 1*5999 and 8*999... thanks...

umm.. how can we trade? and i think that you made an error in numbering...

5999 and 3333 would make a 9332,
she takes it as 9*999... plus your 1*5999

you could always add her,or i'll tell her to send f/r? congratulations
eh really? i made errors in numbering? o.o i was just typing what my sis said though

please send me a f/r ... yeah it was 9*999 and 1*5999 ... ummm... and also tell your sister that it may take a while because my pet society is taking ages to load TT^TT

oh that's okay, take your time Earon
ermm by the way =.= i think i'll ask my sis to get you a discount or something
I personally think that she sets the price too high

hehe.... if you can... i'll give to you the discount but i think that it is okay because the normal trade for ccs is 2-3*5999...

XD alright...thanks!!
She'll be sending you f/r in a while... she's working at some of her school assignment or something at the moment
I hope you dont mind waiting ^^

hehe... i'll also wait for my pet society to load.. hehe.. and i'll leave for a while because i had to eat..