Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

•*´¨`*•.¸♥♥.¸¸.ღ BIG Contest ღ.¸¸.♥♥¸.•*´¨`*•

im soooooooooo happy for u................................................ u r the winner congrats Smile

so do i but now im really hungry lol and wondering what to eat

hoho i will make rissoto for lunch i made peas.....what about u?? Smile

lol yeah they're very good. I think there's a prize at 560, sinde I already won the last, next post is going to win it =D

how is everyone doing? well, I am here at a great place, nice view, lovely beach with some awesome breeze in the wind AND it is my first time here.. YET, I can't enjoy.. I can't believed it!! my boss took me and one of his secretary to this wonderful place just to attend the 4 days conference about PPC-SEO Marketing Conference... And he didn't even tell it to me!!! arrrgg, it is such a pain to be in a wonderful place yet you can't even have time to relax... oh well, my boss promised me that after the conference WE will have 2 days break to enjoy.. tee hee.. can't waitformore...

Haha! I wish you luck Ayah! 4- days of non - stop conference with your boss.... i think all you'll do there is nod at everything to what your boss says ^_^

well, the conference was not that long, it was from 8am to 1pm, but after the conference I am like a student doing some homework, and right now my boss ask me to read a book again by SETH GODIN (marketing book) and he says I needed to make a presentation on what did I learn... well, being in a special training is so hard.. I can't believed it why other employee is so envy..

um...so you're like studying again and again and again.... just like a high school student....

OMG you guys was pretty busy today congratulations I;m sooo happy that everyone love to come here and chat congratulations next post will win congratulations let's see who it will be congratulations xD

Congrats to Gabs and Evi congratulations prizes will be sent in a minut congratulationsSmile

hi Evi sorry but you can't win cause you have won last one congratulations soo the next one after you and me will win this xD you can win as much time as you want but you can win only 1 time in a row congratulations

Let's wait to see who it will be congratulations xD

Oh, I think it will be me... Tee hee... I am so happy that while I am doing my presentation on my laptop.. my pet book was working busy too.. hahaha.. automatically visiting my pets friends...

Just want to say that one of lucky number contains Maginficent Prince Statue announced Smile congrats for the winner Smile

ayathon wrote:
Oh, I think it will be me... Tee hee... I am so happy that while I am doing my presentation on my laptop.. my pet book was working busy too.. hahaha.. automatically visiting my pets friends...

heheheheh congratulations xD yeah it is pretty cool when you got coins just by doing NOTHING LOL xD congratulations congrats hun congratulations will send you prize in a minut congratulations xD

heheheh thank you Obbzy congratulations it is great congratulations you have pretty cool prizes congratulationsSmile thank youuuu congratulations

You are welcome Smile really happy that I can help people in here Smile

that is sooo nice from you congratulations i'm also trying to add better prizes for this competition cause i see how much all this people love to chat here congratulations xD for next round after we count 1000 i have pretty good prizes like more bundles etc congratulationsSmile hope members will like them congratulations

That would be great Pedja.. I am hoping to have more time to chat by next week... ^_^ after all my special training will be over in a week... at last.. I'll gonna have my freedom.. LOL

ahahahahahah LOL congratulations yeah I'm hoping that i will have more time too Sad i have many tests this days and i can't spent here whole day Sad hope to be able to be here more time congratulations

guys I'm downloading Due Date congratulations that is commedy from 2010 did anyone watched it before congratulations i have heard that it is pretty funny soo i really can't wait to see it congratulationscongratulations

thank you pedja! btw.... how come that you give the solid gold teddy as a prize even though many people are finding it?

hehhehe well it got hacked a few weeks ago and i have bought few on forums for pretty cheap price and i don't want to sell them now soo i want to make people happy and gift it like a prize here congratulationsSmile

Hi ayah congratulations well nothing new congratulations we are just chatting a little congratulations xD

^_^ how nice of you to give it as a prize ^_^ ... if Ayah will not be offline she'll win the next prize ^_^

hhehehehehhe thank you but well it is sooo nice felling to gift your friends with something that worth LOL congratulations xD also it is better to gift it to someone than to keep dust in my chest LOL xD congratulations

Wow, Pedja.. that was so nice of you tp put your Solid Gold teddy as a prize.. congratulations:D

yeah! it's better to give than to receive... btw i guess the glitch with the selling thingy was now fixed... because i sell one of my candle holder and it doesn't sell all of it ...

ohh i don't know cause on official Playfish forum they still didn't tell us anything about this congratulations this is what they have announced :

We are aware that users are currently experiencing issues when selling back items in the game. Thank you for letting us know of this problem. We hope to have a fix on this shortly. Please refrain from selling your items until official confirmation this has been fixed. We apologize to all users who have experienced this.

yes, it's been fixed, I have sell my strawberry from the bush.. and some of them are still on the chest..

oh... maybe it's not yet totally fixed... btw... congrats Ayah!

oh, I did won.. Thanks... hmmm.. I am experiencing a glitch right now.. it says that my Restaurant Kitchen (the extra room from CC ) has been removed and all of the items will be returned to my chest.. LOL how come, I don't have that CC room...

ahahaahahahahha LOL xD but they say that it is fixed now congratulations LOL xD congratulations they have just announced this congratulations xD

The issue users were experiencing when selling back items in the game should now be resolved. We apologize to all users who have experienced this.

ooh... so it was officially said that it was fixed... thanks for the info.

Yeah they have fixed it... I hope that they can fix those weird glitches as well, Oh I remember, I have lost my cheesy wallpaper, but I just seen it on my chest now... congratulationscongratulations I don't know what does it doing on my chest, because I though I have lost it...

ahahahah yeah PS has some pretty boring glitches and i am annoyed of them Mad LOL hope they will fix them all congratulations xD