Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

•*´¨`*•.¸♥♥.¸¸.ღ BIG Contest ღ.¸¸.♥♥¸.•*´¨`*•

yep... those glitches are bugging the users off... >.< ...

yup, but compared to other games.. I like Pet Society the most.. but same as other it has some flaws as well,

600 ( oooppps, I just won awhile ago, right?so I can't win again... )

aw... signing off... too tired of today's activities :O...

yeah that is true Ayah congratulations and yeah you can't win now congratulations Earon is winner of 600 prize congratulations xD

Good night earon and congrats Smilecongratulations

well, goodnight everyone.. I had a good time chatting with you guys..

Hello everybody, I am angry with myself ... I forgot to look for Major pets and now i am missing a bottle Mad

awwwww I'm sooo sorry for you Sad my sister didn't know about that optio first 2 days soo she doesn't have the first one Sad this is pretty hard to get them all Sad

yep... i also lack one from the first day but luckily Zane's sister asked me for a trade and so... i completed it ^_^

@gabs : fine! its good to see you here ^_^

@pedja : umm... not yet... i'm not yet online on facebook >.<... but you will receive your gift shortly ....

@Pedja: I'm good thankyou, you?

Does anyone here use that petbook player thing? I don't like the idea of typing my facebook login details on there but I want to use the automatic visits thing lol so I just wondered whether it's safe to use or not?

yep... i also think its safe... but i do not enjoy the automatic visits because you should not move your mouse while it is doing the visiting so it won't stop and it doesn't clean your friends' pets.

ohhh hi guys congratulations Congrats gabs you are winner of 610 congratulationsSmile will send prize now congratulations

well it is safe i think LOL i'm using it for about 2 or 3 weeks and don't have any problems also i know a lot of users use it congratulationsSmile

Earon it is good if you need to study congratulations then you can just put the automatic visit and it will do visits while you are studying or while you lunch or something like that LOL when you don't need your computer congratulations xD

Yeah hehe.

Im working on a 99 project of dancing pet figurine and I havent got one from GMB for some time now. Do you guys know if its retired from the MBs?

623I opened several boxes yesterday and i didnt get it, but I didnt get also any new box, so I think its luck and for me its kind of new in order to be retired

Gabs Giggles wrote:
Yeah hehe.

Im working on a 99 project of dancing pet figurine and I havent got one from GMB for some time now. Do you guys know if its retired from the MBs?

yes i knew that its removed like 2 weeks ago i guess ... iam working on the same project as you Gabrielle

hiya everyone congratulations well i'm was pretty busy today congratulations me and my friend have studying math for about 3 hours and i have done some cleaning in my room congratulations finally LOL xD congratulations what about you guys congratulations xD

oh pedja ... you are a hardworking student ... good for you ... and i bit you are tired too ...

huh? no one again continued the number to win the prize for 630? .. um.. i'm excited for the winner of the solid gold teddy on 640!

Hi, I am about to going to bed, its 0:27 am here, but i want to play PS to find parfum bottles you know, yesterday I was digging for about one hoir to find the weekly one

hi everyone! it's been getting quiet in this forum...

ummm... hi Rocio... i think you had an error in numbering....

hiya guys congratulations I missed you all sooooo much congratulations yesterday I'm was on trip with my dance group congratulations we had a concert again congratulationsSmile nice to see you now congratulations congrats earon congratulations you are winner of the630 congratulations lets see who will win solid gold teddy congratulationscongratulationsSmile

Heya Pedja.. hi all

T.T wew it's been soooo long since i chat here. My school holiday just ended recently so i don't have much time to chat >How has everyone been doing? congratulations

hi Zane congratulations well i am pretty good congratulations nice to see you again here congratulations i need to go now congratulationsSmile see you all later congratulations only 2 more posts before solid gold teddy congratulations who want it ?? congratulations

ummm.... i wonder who will win the solid gold teddy....

639 ... the next person who post here wins it!

ohhh finally someone has posted congratulations I'm was waiting whole day for someone to post congratulations well earon the next persone after you and me will win Solid Gold Teddy congratulations good luck everyone congratulations xD and guys tomorrow Dixy will have one more surprise for you congratulations with a lot of new prizes again sooo be sure to come here and caht congratulations normal posting contest will still be here but i will add something more congratulations you will see tomorrow congratulations let's see who will get Solid Gold Teddy congratulations

um... just asking... what if we get to 650 and no ones chatting with us... who will win? ... what? no ones been chatting here the whole day? they're missing half of their lives!

heheheheh well i didn't think about that LOL well we will wait for first persone that will post and it will be winner LOL congratulations yeah that is pretty sad Sad I'm was waiting whole day to see who will be winner and nobody has posted Sad

aw... i wonder why they don't chat when the prizes are getting better and better >.<

yeah me too congratulations well i can just say that surprise that coming tomorrow will have even better prizes congratulationscongratulationscongratulations and i would be sooo happy if more people join this our chat Smile there is only few of us that are active Sad

pssshhhh Don't tell Dixy that i told you this LOL .... prizes will be some costumes/bundles, old LE and similar ... psssshhh

Wait... I'm kinda confused? XD New items is what I'm getting from this! congratulations Can't wait to see them. congratulations *Goes off to check* XD

haha... i can barely read it... haha... w0w ... bundles and le ... so great... i wish more people will be active here again ... >.<... w0w congrats tsukiko!

yaaaaay finally we have winner of Solid Gold Teddy congratulations congrats Tsukiko congratulations your prize will be delivered in a second congratulationsSmile guys good night here is almost midnight and i have school in a 6 hours see you tomorrow with a new surprise congratulationsSmile

see you tomorrow! congrats again Tsukiko for winning it!