Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

•*´¨`*•.¸♥♥.¸¸.ღ BIG Contest ღ.¸¸.♥♥¸.•*´¨`*•

Hello Lisa!
Yep... i also searched for it even 3 times looking everywhere but i have failed to see it ... >.<

699 - Congrats to the next person to post ^_^

hiya guys congratulations xD well it is little hard but i will give you clue and earon you can guess this time too cause nobody don't want to post congratulations sooo good luck this time congratulations

it is in 1 of my small secret rooms behind something

next poster is winner congratulations let's wait and see who it is congratulations

w0w... so its in one of your secret rooms... thanks for the clue Pedja! ... ivwish i'm gonna find it ... well ... gonna search for it ... thanks Pedja ^_^

hehhehehehehehe no problem congratulations I will wait and just be sure to look at every single piece of my rooms congratulationscongratulations we are still waiting for winner cause you have won last time congratulations

i'm not so sure ... but i guess i've found it out... are some parts of the jester shown? like for example: is its hand shown and can be seen clearly?

some parts are shown but maybe it is little harder to find it because of something that is in that room to Sad and the hand isn't shown i think congratulations one part of head is and cap congratulations xD

w0w ... congrats Charlotte .... you found the jester 3 and you're also the winner of the prize for post 700 ^_^...

Hello you guys~ I'm back. XD lol congrats earon for finding #2 and charlotte for finding #3!

i'm fine! ... thanks again for the statue... i really appreciate it ... and it suits this weeks items ^_^

hehehehe glad your fine congratulations

and you are very welcome congratulations glad you like it congratulations

I adore this week congratulations finally weeks where i can show my statues and paintings congratulations i adore all this weeks items congratulationscongratulations xD louvr wallpaper is AMAZING congratulations xD wish to can get it but little too expensive congratulations will think about it congratulations xD

i also adore this week... but there's so much cc items ... like the evolving statue , dinosaur and other stuffs... but there are really some amazing items that are not cc.. i'm waiting on the room of the week competitors this week ...

hehehehehhe well you won it cause you was the first who has posted after me and earon(he has got last prize soo can't thisone) congratulationsSmile your very welcome congratulationsSmile

hi Charlotte... you should drop here often and chat ... there are big prizes that waits everyone ^_^

Yay! More people are coming in and joining the chat! congratulations

hehe... seems like the rough times are over... there are more people chatting at this thread!

yep congratulations but i'm aiming for the next prize lol wonder whos gona get it~ XD

yaaaaaay this is nice to see you all back congratulations let's hurry up and take all prize soo i will be able to add new one congratulations waaaaay better than this one congratulationsSmilecongratulations

sure it will be congratulationsSmile I'm not planing to close this thread ever congratulations I have already a lot of prizes that will be included and trust me they wort spending time here and chatting congratulationscongratulationsSmile

This is a nice contest, Pedja! It is a good way to get to know some of the others on the forum. And you are so generous in giving away such great prizes!

ohhh I'm soooo happy you like it congratulations everyone is more then welcome to come here and chat congratulations you can also play some games here and such a things like that congratulations anything congratulationsSmile this is place were everything is alowed congratulations xD

Hello, I am really really sleepy, and its only 12:10 pm here, maybe I will take a nap later, how is everybody?

Guest Guest
I went to the passport office today with all my forms filled out and my pictures. I went via the pre-screening to be sure everything was ok on both forms and was given a number to wait. I waited for over 1 hour with my daughter (she's 2 years old) only to be told that I had the wrong form and my daughters photos needed to be signed by her father! Total waste of my day!!! I have to go back tomorrow, but I was given a paper that let's me go to the front of the line. But still... I wasted my afternoon!

sinenomine wrote:
Hello, I am really really sleepy, and its only 12:10 pm here, maybe I will take a nap later, how is everybody?

I'm good congratulations I was tired the whole day yesterday XD Probably because of the cloudy weather?

ohhh Rocio I am sleepy to congratulations I'm just waiting for PS to load to see if i have any gifts, messages and then I'm going to bed Smile

Nancy I'm sooooo sorry to hear that Sad last year when I'm was taking some documets to can travel to another country I have waited 7 hours ... and thigs was even worst cause temperature was about +35 LOL... and when I have finally was called they say that the machine has got some problem and that we need to come tomorrow Sad I have spent almost whole day .... i didn't eat anything except few chocolates and snacks that i have bring with me and little bottle of Coca Cola for more then 7 hours Sad

Hello everyone after a few days! congratulations Schools just been killing me. XD

hello Lisa congratulations well there isn't anything new sooo don't worry about that LOL congratulations this days anyone isn't here congratulations

Well I wonder if anyone is gona find Jester 4 and 5. congratulations I would like to get the grand prize. LOL I'm dreaming big. XD

yes I'm wondering why anybody don't want to find it Sad prize is merry go round and nobody don't want it Sad good luck to you at grande prize congratulationsSmile

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi! This is such a great idea Pedja!
Well, it's Sunday afternoon here and I'm home on my own as my husband is out golfing. I'm watching George of the Jungle and I have always loved this movie!!

Well I guess i should have a go and see if i can find it for fun again (or attempt again). XD

hhhehehehehe I'm sooo glad to see you here Jennifer congratulationsSmile and glad you like my idea congratulations

Tsukiko you can always try to find it congratulations

only2 more posts congratulations