Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

•*´¨`*•.¸♥♥.¸¸.ღ BIG Contest ღ.¸¸.♥♥¸.•*´¨`*•

wow, could I really be post 750? wow! YAY!

How is everyone today? The boards feel really quiet, quite like my day today. Hope everyone's having a wonderful Sunday!

Congrats Yawo congratulationsSmile

Blastertoyo sorry but this is second time that I'm telling you that this isn't counting competition and you have posted only 2 times and both times you have posted only number..... if you keep doing this i will need to ban you from this competition Sad I'm sorry for doing this but pleas follow rules like all another here ... thank you

^_^ congrats Yawo! almost 2 hours before the new items !!!

New items are here now! congratulations Still haven't managed to find that Alien Potion or whatever yet though. XD

oh hii Lisa congratulations finally someone is here congratulationsSmile sure Smile

well firstly I'v got an A from history test that i studied all day yesterday and professor say that i have done best job on that test in whole school congratulations I'v had 100/100 points congratulationsSmile

then I came home and seen about 20 AMAZING gifts on PS from few really nice friends congratulations

then i have menaged to cook something eatable for first time LOL congratulations

and then i saw that i have won 10 CC's on one competition congratulations

also my sister has got 6 CC from playfish cause i reported her problem to them... her problem isn't fixed jet but they gave her 6 CC to use cause she has this problem and have said that they working on it cause a lot of people having it congratulationsSmile

and things are more more better every second LOL congratulationsSmile I'm sooo happy Smile

how are you

Thats really amazing Pedja! congratulations Sounds like your having a really wonderful day. Hope your good days continue! congratulations I've never done well with any tests XD I had to finish up my chemistry test and I knew nothing on it. yay. XD

ahahahah LOL congratulations then you might need to study more congratulations if i want to get good mark from subjects like math and physic and chemistry and biology i need to study 25 days in row without sleeping LOL cause I'm not soo good with that subjects congratulations I'm more in history, languages and my favorite ART congratulationsSmile

umm... can i hop in your chat ... hehe... if you don't know the answer just guess... hehe... that's always my statement in school ... LoL.. >.< i'm not into studying .. it's boring ... >.<

ahahahahahaha LOL congratulations well earon I'm doing pretty similar thing when i don't know right answer LOL congratulations if I really can't find answer i will never let that question to stay without answer LOL congratulations i write anything and who know congratulations maybe I'm right LOL congratulations xD

Congratulations on your wonderful Test score Pedja!! I'm so happy for you! I just wanted to say thank you sooo much for the prizes congratulations I love them!!

not to ruin your beautiful mood Pedja but ... did anyone find the hidden Jester?

aw .. too bad... still no pm.. yeah .. its been quiet here >.<

@Pedja, I tried studying. I read the *whole* chapter and took long notes, and I looked at the test and was like "I don't know any of this stuff." XD And I really dislike studying. (Such a bad student, I know.) At least you have good classes, I don't have any. I do love art though (even though I'm not a good drawer lol), but I'm not really taking any this year... Well I should say that the one I'm taking is just cutting pics from a magazine and cutting fabrics for them... congratulations

@Earon, thats EXACTLY what I do. Sometimes I let fate decide. XD "Okay, if the pencil falls to the right, I will pick A. If it falls to the left, I will pick B."

@Lisa ... yep... let FATE decide ... but i prefer using the power of C ...

yeah hi Charlotte congratulationsSmile

come on guys congratulations let's make this thread moving congratulations Dixy don't have more space in house to keep all prizes that we have found for this comp congratulationsSmile

Hi everyone! How is everybody? I'm having a lazy Sunday morning, watching Masterchef and relaxing!

hiya guys congratulations nice to see you congratulations I'm pretty good congratulations my movie has just finished sooo I'm planing to spend time here ;D Jennifer congrats on finding Jester congratulations going to send you your prize congratulations and last jester is hidden congratulationsSmile

hehhehehe earon finally someone has guessed it right congratulations ???

now only 1 more to be found and then we will see who will win BIG PRIZE congratulationsSmile

i'm sure its pretty hidden and its hard to find it >.< ... just asking ... how do you make this: ღ??

there is a thread on forum where you can find all this symbols and them just copy and past them LOL congratulations Jester is not that hard congratulations one you have found was the hardest congratulationsSmile

umm.. can you tell me please where the thread is located... i think it will be a nice decoration ^_^

Teeheehee I just found Jester again but because I found him last time I'm not going to say where, let someone else find him!

I found the jester! congratulations I wasn't sure if I could guess as I'd already won once on the jester game but thought I'd send a pm anyway!

hiya Gabs congratulations where have you been all this time congratulationsSmile we miss you here

Charlotte thank you but sorry you can't win more then once in the Jester game congratulationsSmile

hiya Nayomy congratulations didn't see you here for long time congratulationsSmile nice to see you back congratulationsSmile Good luck for next posting winner congratulations only 2 more numbers congratulations