Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

•*´¨`*•.¸♥♥.¸¸.ღ BIG Contest ღ.¸¸.♥♥¸.•*´¨`*•

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
hiya Gabs congratulations where have you been all this time congratulationsSmile we miss you here

Charlotte thank you but sorry you can't win more then once in the Jester game congratulationsSmile

Hi. As I have said it in the cafe, I was sooo busy with uni. The last two weeks of the cuatrimester are always hectic. I had to finish all the projects and I thought I wasnt going to finish them all. But I did, now Im on vacations =P. What about you? tell me what i've missed congratulations

hehehehhe I know.... it is pretty busy here to LOL i have a lot of things to do congratulations

well you havn't missed anything special congratulations don't know did you seen Jester game on the first page congratulations

good luck to next poster congratulations

i need to go now ... see you tomorrow congratulationsSmile

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
hehehehhe I know.... it is pretty busy here to LOL i have a lot of things to do congratulations

well you havn't missed anything special congratulations don't know did you seen Jester game on the first page congratulations

good luck to next poster congratulations

i need to go now ... see you tomorrow congratulationsSmile

I just read it!! I seems Im making a search party hehe. See you tomorrow, Pedja

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for being gone sooo long. School has been killing me. Sad This week is gona be the worst. *Sigh*

Yeah ... most people are getting busy these past few weeks >.< ... and sometimes it been getting really quiet in the forum >.<

ayesh congratulations pretty quiet here sometimes congratulations but after tomorrow we have spring holidays of 12 days soooo I very happy congratulations can't wait tomorrow to finish school congratulations and then on Saturady i have birthday party at my home and i will have about 30 guests and i can't wait congratulationsSmile I'm sooooo happy congratulationsSmile

ohhhh It must be good LOL congratulations and well today my mother has kick me out from kitchen and said that i can't enter whole day cause she is making cake for me and she don't want to let me see before it is finished congratulations maybe you know maybe not but I AM IN LOVE WITH PARIS soooooooo my mother is making Eiffel Tower that will be about 70-80 cm high and she will put it on cake congratulations I can't wait to see it tomorrow or on saturday congratulations yaaaaay I'm sooo happy congratulations I adore Paris congratulations will take some pics and post here for you to see it congratulationsSmile

@Charlotte Thanks congratulations

@Pedja that really must be some amazing cake. congratulations i can't make anything at all. XD

ahahahahah i don't know...... she won't let me to see it before Saturday Sad i am soo curious now congratulationsLaughing can't wait congratulations

Guys there will be one surprise for you next week sooo be sure to come here and chat a lot congratulationsSmile

hmmm... a surprise....another event? a gift? more prizes? umm... will i wait for next week to figure it out?

spill the beans! because if it would take longer the curiousity will kill the cat!... LOL... i really love idiomatic expressions!

i'm still excited to figure what your surprise is ^_^

happy easterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love the pic pedja!!!! I hope all of you are having a wonderfull time!!!!!

thank you Lucky congratulationsSmile I have pretty busy day sooo I am here only for few minutes congratulations will come later today when all my guests go home LOL congratulations xD

ooh... some guests... i'm sure there were lots of fun at your place the whole day...

ahahahahah LOL it was pretty frustrating ... when you have a lot of people in your house and need to think about everyone it can be pretty frustrating sometimes.... lol congratulations I'm was sooo happy when they all have gone home LOL xD Am I evil Sad xD LOL

happy Easter to you to hun congratulations I had AMAZING time this weekend congratulationsSmile

guys this is my birthday cake hope you like it congratulationsSmileSmile

everything is done by my mom including Tower congratulationsSmile she is sooooo nice congratulationsSmile

heheheh yeah she made everything congratulationsSmile she is AMAZING congratulations well it wasn't my birthday congratulations it is today congratulations but I'v had a party on weekend congratulationsSmile thank you hun congratulationsSmile

Hi all!

Nice competition, Pedja! By the way, meaning to ask you...
How do we pronounce your name? Ashamed
Hehe. Thanks Smile

yep.. its been quiet here ... time to break the silence!!! I'll have a mini contest to boost the excitement on this thread!! the next person who'll post after me will get a Giant Royal Teddy... if we're not yet friends just send me a f/r ^_^

hi Amina! you're my lucky winner to have a free Giant Royal Teddy but i don't see a f/b link on your account so... can you send me one?

edit:848 sorry i mess on the counting... i forgot to put on the number