Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chay

THE PRICE IS RIGHT - OPEN AGAIN..GUESS AND WIN A PRIZE!!!

jennifer wrote:

higher

earon09 wrote:
89986?

lower

Mage lvl8 wrote:
89984?

hahhaa....higher

Ignore my post, I accidentally typed in the wrong number...So the others guessed that number first

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
89 985

congratulations pedja!!

aww!! 3 of u posted at the same time... so i guessed i have 3 winners..

congratulation jennifer, earon and pedja!

thanks chay, but are you sure I can still be a winner? I accidentally posted the wrong number and then edited the post at the same time as the others posted. I'm not worried if that disqualifies me

Chay you are AMAZING congratulations but well at this time I really don't need all this coins congratulations you can keep them or gift them to one of another to winners congratulations I have already bought all OWO items sooo i don't need coins congratulations and also i have more then 100 000 of coins right now congratulations LOL congratulations xD

jennifer wrote:
thanks chay, but are you sure I can still be a winner? I accidentally posted the wrong number and then edited the post at the same time as the others posted. I'm not worried if that disqualifies me

yes dear it doesnt matter its just that u posted at the same time with earon n pedj...its the first time happen here in this comp. and to be fair im announcing 3 winners for this,,,

will send u pm in a while

ahahahahah well I save every day about 7 000-8 000 for visiting friends congratulations and i sell all hg fruits and all junk from MB that i get congratulations also a lot of cinderella candles congratulationsSmile at the moment i have 120 007 congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Congrats to the three winners. That's what I get for going to bed, I miss all the excitement.

Same here so you weren't the only one Laughing but congrats to the three winners though! congratulations