Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pydrumerboy

Majorette Diecast

cham2020 wrote:
ada lagi
serious bro!
check those catalog links provide by ahpong

will do bro.. but can get not ... btw which year is the rally series..

I found this Jeep CJ Special Forces (see pic below, the one on the left with camouflage paint and a roll bar.) with the card in poor condition and it was originally priced as RM 12.90. I suspect something might be missing and it is the 300 series. Appreciate someone to tell me the year it was released and whether two soldiers were included in the package. If possible, please post a pic. of it.

Peter wrote:
I found this Jeep CJ Special Forces (see pic below, the one on the left with camouflage paint and a roll bar.) with the card in poor condition and it was originally priced as RM 12.90. I suspect something might be missing and it is the 300 series. Appreciate someone to tell me the year it was released and whether two soldiers were included in the package. If possible, please post a pic. of it.

Checked the Majorette catalogue, quite sure it was relaeased in 1999, which means it was in the store for 11 lonely years! The two soldiers were missing as the blister includes two empty compartments. Guess no member has this package. Bec. it is 'old' and not produced again since then and I like the old jeep, I treasure it very much. It has a metal base. I restored it by clearing the dirt all over the blister, .... now it looked much better. Fortunately, the jeep was well protected by the blister and card over the long years and it is still like new.

Places selling Majorette products getting lesser. What happened?

Good to see there's even a thread for majorette Smile

My Collection...

Ford Mondeo... The only car i have which has a sunroof that opens Smile

Image091 by Joshua Decruz, on Flickr

Citroen Xsara WRC

Image156 by Joshua Decruz, on Flickr

Subaru WRX Team

Image159 by Joshua Decruz, on Flickr

Oh.. Missed out one fella..

My Peugeot 406 wif sunroof oso Smile

Image189 by Joshua Decruz, on Flickr

Image190 by Joshua Decruz, on Flickr

I have the Majorette Rally Series 3-Pack, came with a Subaru Impreza, Ford Focus and the Citroen. (like the pictures that Sinclair posted). I can't find the Rally 3-Packs in Malaysia, found them in Singapore instead. Costed $10.90

Last time can find some at KLIA. But now maybe become more difficult to find.

Joshua I love your 406..its old, I have newer 407.
Anybody.....I seriously look for Majorette Pug 205. Anybody got it pls PM me. Tks.

pydrumerboy wrote:
Old majorette

the colour did look nice! love those overall tampo...! co-mold wheels will be more better!! Razz

pydrumerboy wrote:
Another one, the Honda nsx

Nice honda nsx

This place is barren since the range not available in Malaysia anymore. But i found these 2 at Sogo last month.

On the left is Renault Twingo and the left is Golf GTi. Both have metal base. GTi rear boot door can open.

Peter wrote:
Was there another Golf?

Another Golf? Hmmm dunno la. I only found this Golf GTi MK2. The whole thing is metal body and base with opening back door. I have another black one by Maisto Fresh Metal. Its bigger a little but but plastic base and nothing can be opened.

my only contribution in this thread is this car, fyi, this is the one and only majorette i have...huhuu Razz

SUBALU IMPLECHA...hehehee

cham2020 wrote:
sahama wrote:
yes nice subaru baru black

huh?

I Just like the nice new subaru black. black is beauty

RGSUKAN wrote:
my only contribution in this thread is this car, fyi, this is the one and only majorette i have...huhuu Razz

SUBALU IMPLECHA...hehehee

I just noticed the rear wing. They used the rally car cast.

didnt know its Majorette until see the base, plastic body metal base.
 img00918.jpg

mopreme wrote:
didnt know its Majorette until see the base, plastic body metal base.
 img00918.jpg

Nice marjorette, looks like one of the Fantastic 4 character.

[img] dscn0318.jpg[/img][img] dscn0319.jpg[/img][img] dscn0320.jpg[/img][img] dscn0321.jpg[/img]

Found a loose Datsun 260Z made in France with metal base like the one below. If not msitaken, they were produced in the period 1976 - 1989.

The car is in good condition except with the paint peeled off here and there. The doors can be opened and the car has great details. This is the first car of this scale I saw with a radio antenna.

Decided to keep it in its present condition.