Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pydrumerboy

Pydrummers feature cars

No it can't glow in the dark. The wheels are clear plastci which the light can pass through and yes co - mold wheels.

oic...thanks for the info py...what car is this, what series,can get it locally?...saya budak baru belajar ..hehehe

this is the acceleracers series....my blog ada more info, its the same price as the ferrari racers and it was offered a few years ago. I don't think you can find it now unless its an old stock.

same as FR price? wah quite expensive this series meh...coz its co mold wheels maybe..ohh previous released ahh that one, no wonder i never seen it before, just this couple year start collecting HW..thank for the info again py..

wow i thought acceleracers N.A here..nice

wow...Congrats on getting that Masterpiece of "Penggongcang Tulang:... Gold & Black = Elegant!!

...but dont forgot this too........ ...

Spoiler:

yoo..PY...come lets go for a race!! Vrooooom!!!

Congrats bro PY!!! the bone shaker now has new name 'Bone' and new owner!!!!! the front side of the Bone's pictures taken looks fierce and nice pictures too, hehe.......

Its nice picture because of you master modder daniel Smile. Thank you for offering me to buy this car. arigato... Smile

pydrumerboy wrote:
ckh....I demand better picture with better camera....

lol!!! My camera cant compete with yours one lah!! Ok lah..Will try to get better pic next time!

i've got to admit that PY has a very good technique in close up photo shot!!!!!!
Even though mine is not that good as him. hehe...

oh the new owner of bone. nice pic py.

......shake your bone bone shake your bone bone.....

Bone does not sound normal for a name la.....its "bones" with an s.... Smile

Thanks kuku but that song just now just doesn't sound right Smile

the bottom one less reddish, still red but lighter shade. The top one is chilli red. The bottom one is the same shade as the ones from he neet streeter wave.

variant again? i thought just collect this one red colour only available locally, any way thanks PY for the pictures! I'm sure collectors will hunt for the colour variants...hehe