Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pydrumerboy

Pydrummers feature cars

it is not as rare as it was claimed to be, previously. hope every HWCM scores 1 at least, hahaha. we have 300 HWCM members to date, possible...hem hem hem...150 carton boxes of Mustang wave, hem hem hem...

muclemania got caught ady, hem hem...its a good sign..hem hem..hehehe

Well the color is very bright and lively, thats what I think,- haha its actually personal taste.....

muscle thd green one would be rarer.....the yellow comes in twos...the green comes in ones

Well muscle knows what to do .... Smile

RG, i "surrendered" myself d la. well, i received all the PMs and replied all d..."share share" system, remember? hahaha.

alamak, sifu py sounds d, sigh..."share share" activity in-progress d, gotta duduk bawak bincang nie...
my "bullets" not enuf to satisfy entire HWCM lei...gotta seek help fr Mr.S (DD King aka "S" for "Super DD") and ... hihihi...the truth is out there, X-File...hahaha.

silver 2009 HW number 1 model? hihihi. that's almost as rare as TH reg '65 mustang, 1/full box, sigh...need to get 300 boxes of mustang wave to satisfy each of HWCM member at least, sigh...

Silver DD is not Kmart I think. Should be widely available soon (hopefully Razz )

sinclair wrote:
Silver DD is not Kmart I think. Should be widely available soon (hopefully )

really? hahaha..have to save bulletla liddat...hehehe

RGSUKAN wrote:
sinclair wrote:
Silver DD is not Kmart I think. Should be widely available soon (hopefully )

really? hahaha..have to save bulletla liddat...hehehe

wah!!! GOt silver also??? Fainted!! so many variants!!

^ yeah got, i think i saw it somewhere but forgot where..same tampos design but in silver..

RGSUKAN wrote:
^ yeah got, i think i saw it somewhere but forgot where..same tampos design but in silver..

Southtexasdiecast is ur friend!!!

^ ceh..terkena aku.. are you sure southtexasdiecast got that? i think its hot wheel website itselflaaa... hehehe

hahahaha...googling southtexas..yupp..you're right CKH...southtexas is our best friend..saw that silver DD there...hahaha..my bad, my bad AGAIN..hehe

and..its a KMART exclusive...can reach here via ebay..hahaha

RGSUKAN wrote:
hahahaha...googling southtexas..yupp..you're right CKH...southtexas is our best friend..saw that silver DD there...hahaha..my bad, my bad AGAIN..hehe

and..its a KMART exclusive...can reach here via ebay..hahaha

Yah!! Great that u find it! Actually we can get all the hotwheels that we wan from there..t-hunt also....Of course the pic only lah!!!!
Up/download the pic and save it!!!

nice dd. i prefer the yellow one to the green. the yellow colour is very striking!

Yes the pink is nice....

Jhc- it comes witht he BS wave, If you have not come across BS wave that is why you're still looking. But Ampang and kajang is full of BS wave so you know where to look.

kuku - yeah looks abit like a souped up hotbird