Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hokuan

Disney Pixar Cars

Recommended Posts

sahama wrote:


This dd harga boleh tahan stars


compare to the convention casting u have,,think this price is not a problem to u..bro Sahama!! laugh1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chee keng hong wrote:


compare to the convention casting u have,,think this price is not a problem to u..bro Sahama!! laugh1


Sometime bullet not enough problem stars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RM50 for Disney CARS Deluxe DD/Red (at retail price) or HW $uper TH (normal mark up price)?
Individual choice of preference Wink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
musclemania wrote:
RM50 for Disney CARS Deluxe DD/Red (at retail price) or HW $uper TH (normal mark up price)?
Individual choice of preference Wink


Cos $thunt got good resale value brows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chee keng hong wrote:
heavyweight haul there... bro musclemania!! Did go jusco yesterday....BUT didnt see those stuff!! Hope to get one soon!! eheheh!


thought not your cup of tea Very Happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Finn mcmissile is nice. Really cool to display with Brit cars collection

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Atomkinder wrote:
The Lights can stay on! Yahooooo...




way too cool. RM70.00 shud be allright

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
musclemania wrote:
CARS#2 Deluxe edition Double Decker Bus and Red (Fire Engine) are really heavy.
As for Red, the chasis is in chrome.


Have you hold Disney Store CARS in your hand..it almost triple the weight of Red..or more!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wildspirit wrote:


Have you hold Disney Store CARS in your hand..it almost triple the weight of Red..or more!!

That is tempting, which CARS is that?
So far, I had been to 2 Disney stores; 1 at HK airport and another 1 at Shanghai but these 2 outlets did not sell the individual car...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
musclemania wrote:

That is tempting, which CARS is that?
So far, I had been to 2 Disney stores; 1 at HK airport and another 1 at Shanghai but these 2 outlets did not sell the individual car...


one Atom post with acrylic box and with oval hard plastic card.
i got all McQueen variations lalalalala. buy while its available and chep at ebay now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oh beruang cantek kau, I luv kungfu panda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wildspirit wrote:


one Atom post with acrylic box and with oval hard plastic card.
i got all McQueen variations lalalalala. buy while its available and chep at ebay now.

Oh...that is really heavy.
Cukup "me-moison-kan".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
musclemania wrote:

Oh...that is really heavy.
Cukup "me-moison-kan".


see it tomorrow nite. cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wildspirit wrote:


one Atom post with acrylic box and with oval hard plastic card.
i got all McQueen variations lalalalala. buy while its available and chep at ebay now.


mudface mcqueen n bumpersticker pun dah ader??? wow... affraidaffraid kalah aku... congrats...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
matbear82 wrote:


mudface mcqueen n bumpersticker pun dah ader??? wow... affraidaffraid kalah aku... congrats...


Tak heran kenapa ramai gila dgn Mcqueen sebab
" Disney Lightning McQueen is a new TREASURE HUNT!!!"

bro..aku cakap Disney Store carded and acrylic for mcqueen only. Disney Store complete tapi
tak campur Disney Store Mcqueen in boxset with other car.

soon Disney store mickey mouse mcqueen, goofy mater and pirate mater available wit me lalalala.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This must be 2nd wave....been looking so many places haven't found x1 yet cry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sinclair wrote:
I see tons of that here.






Yeah and thanks for updating man... anytime this year would be fine. Rolling EyesRolling Eyes













Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Atomkinder wrote:


I want double dekker only

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sinclair wrote:
Is Carlos Veloso rare? Only seen one of it so far.


Don't think so, have seen a few hanging on the pegs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Disney Pixar Cars 2 Racing 4 Pack
This is gonna be hot item, not sure if it will be sold in single carded. Target Exclusive


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
So lucky for Jeff Gordon, racing for Chevrolet, selling Chevrolet, and got himself as one of chevrolet in cars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BoneShaker wrote:
Disney Pixar Cars 2 Racing 4 Pack
This is gonna be hot item, not sure if it will be sold in single carded. Target Exclusive




this is a must get!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eight wrote:


this is a must get!!!


hmm...maybe getting this!! Consider as my very "1st" CARS collections!! laugh1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.