Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kiki Lolo

***KIKI'S SHOP*** ¤¤(updated Jan. 22)¤¤

Bumps.....i am around for a while if anyone is interested.

Almost broke here and my only source of income are my daily visits to you all!! Sad
Thank heaven's you are all online taking care of your pets so I managed to get my 30 coins off each of you!! congratulations

G' luck Kiki!

You can't get 30 coins from me once I go on vacation Sad That is in 16 days Smile

Mangoberri wrote:
G' luck Kiki!

You can't get 30 coins from me once I go on vacation Sad That is in 16 days Smile

Well...enjoy your vacation! Can I come?? LOL!! Well....I'll still visit your pet and feed and wash her for you....so that'll get me a bit of coinage!
I take it this is a true vacation where you are not bringing a cell phone/mobile or a laptop. Good for you!!

Kiki Lolo wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
G' luck Kiki!

Well...enjoy your vacation! Can I come?? LOL!! Well....I'll still visit your pet and feed and wash her for you....so that'll get me a bit of coinage!
I take it this is a true vacation where you are not bringing a cell phone/mobile or a laptop. Good for you!!

Of course you can come!
Haha, you can't get internet on the cruise. just checking email takes a loooong time. so don't even talk about loading flash. lol. Cell phone probably, to call a cab back home after vacation. LOL!

Mangoberri wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
G' luck Kiki!

Of course you can come!
Haha, you can't get internet on the cruise. just checking email takes a loooong time. so don't even talk about loading flash. lol. Cell phone probably, to call a cab back home after vacation. LOL!

A CRUISE!!!! NOW I AM TOTALLY JEALOUS!!! OH...AND I'M PACKING MY BAGS, GRABBING MY SUNTAN LOTION, LIFEJACKET AND PASSPORT AND WILL SEE YOU ON BOARD!!

Kiki Lolo wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
G' luck Kiki!

Of course you can come!

A CRUISE!!!! NOW I AM TOTALLY JEALOUS!!! OH...AND I'M PACKING MY BAGS, GRABBING MY SUNTAN LOTION, LIFEJACKET AND PASSPORT AND WILL SEE YOU ON BOARD!!

SUntan lotion, what for? I'm going to Alaska. LOL!

BUMPS!!! DESPERATE HERE!!! WILL NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD NEXT WEEKS ITEMS AND THEY LOOK SOOOOOO COOL!!!!

HELP!!!!

Ok....now I lowered the prices....I'm still broke and will file for bankruptcy next week on PS and poor Kiki is gonna have to go into an orphanage or be put up for adoption... if I don't sell this stuff!!

HELP!

•P• wrote:
I'd like 7 of bolinhos de bacalhau please Smile

We can do this now if you want and I will send first

1*4999 sent Smile btw how long kiki has been fasting?? just curious congratulations

•P• wrote:
1*4999 sent Smile btw how long kiki has been fasting?? just curious congratulations

I rec'd the 4999 and I sent all 7 items.

Thank you for another lovely friendly trade! Will be adding a positive rep!!!

I promise to feed Kiki now.....LOL!!
You can check up on me later to see...if you don't believe me!!! LOL!!

good day everyone!!

I will be checking in all day today in case anyone is interested in something!

Bump! I am always adding things so even if you have been here before...take a look....there is always something new. Smile

yellowbell wrote:
How does Pink hair piece look likes?

here is a picture of it:

it goes well with the dress:

Smile

sweet_girl wrote:
2x Ox doll for 1 x 4999 plz

sure no problem Smile
send an f/r today with the word "2x ox doll" in it.
I will be here on and off all day. But I am always on from around 8pm-10pm "playfish" time.

sweet_girl wrote:
we are friends already hun

oh ok!

do you want to do the trade now?

sweet_girl wrote:
yes plz =)

items sent.....send yours whenever you can...gotta go now. I will add rep for you when trade completed.

Thanks!

sweet_girl wrote:
items received/sent
thank u sweety.. rep added

trade completed Smile item rec'd Smile Thank you for the lovely trade....adding rep now Smile

harloman wrote:
3 x colosseum view window for 2*4999?

ok....no problem
whenever you are ready send an f/r. I am online now for about 30 mins. Smile

harloman wrote:
Sorry for late reply. I've just sent you a f/r :]

I accepted f/r and ready to trade Smile

harloman wrote:
Items sent :]

i rec'd your items and sent your windows over.
Thank you for a lovely trade! Will add +rep for you! Smile

bumps....around for a bit and updated the price of some things so now its even cheaper!

chickensprinkle wrote:
1x baby chick toy
1x baby bunny toy
10X999

I prefer 4999's (atleast one) but.....if you don't have any this is fine. Smile
Please send an f/r today with "baby chick toy and baby bunny toy" in the message.
Thanks. Smile

chickensprinkle wrote:
10X999 sent for
1x baby chick toy
1x baby bunny toy

Rec'd all items and just sent over your stuff! Thank you for a lovely trade..will add +rep! Have a great day or night! Thanks!

Ok...just saw next weeks items! I WANT THEM ALL! I really would like to sell this stuff so that i can buy stuff for "Kiki" and a bunch of her "young" friends that I support on PS....so I am willing to negotiate (bend a bit) on the prices. Please leave offers of the things you are interested in and i will be checking in constantly from now till midnight(playfish time).
Thanks and have a great day evening!!