Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danoneism

HWCM 1st group built.. theme: fast & furious

zesh Yu5H...no need custom la you. Just sit there and wait us finish up ours. Razz wait...think i saw that other car from the same series...think was the Dodge Charger...dang my memory *doosh* drunken

u guys start already or not?? Smile.. mine is about finish.. the yellow shelby gt-500 la. simple custom.. didt find the wheels yet.. Smile

Rayz-HWC wrote:
BenPaul it was daneoism who 'poison' la Razz.....

LOL.... =.="

YU5H wrote:
can i joint the group...

sorry but u cant with that car since no customizing work required.... huhu...
jhc7598 wrote:
u guys start already or not?? Smile.. mine is about finish.. the yellow shelby gt-500 la. simple custom.. didt find the wheels yet.. Smile
im still hunting for cars.... huhu.... anyway i think we should start now and the group built ends a month later?? is it ok guys???
BENPAUL wrote:
Rayz-HWC wrote:

LOL.... =.="
haha... i have to admit it actually u the person racun me with the listing of F&F cars in ur blog.... anyway r u joining us???? 

the series are divided to 3 series. Each Series got 6 cars.

i will sacrifice tomica WRX STI. 1 question i think AD edi ask.. all the car must be HW?

YU5H wrote:
the series are divided to 3 series. Each Series got 6 cars.

i will sacrifice tomica WRX STI. 1 question i think AD edi ask.. all the car must be HW?
in the 1st post ive already jog down some important rules for the HW f&f group built... and all car must but customize from HW cars except if the car didnt produce by them.. there are several cars which are not produce by HW such as the BMW M5, the Honda s2000, Ford Gran Turino, Subaru Imprezza, and other more.... so basicly if u gonna built the WRX Sti so its acceptable to use tomica car... !~ 

guys... the starting date for the 1st HWCM group built - fast & furious starts tommorow and will be going on for a month...

21 APR 2009 - 21 MAY 2009...

at the closing date, all participant must post their finished work here...!~

happy customizing....

ha?? erm, that's mean i have to finish it in about 2 weeks.. coz i final exam until 10 may.. i think i'll manage to finish my works.. Smile

hehe... good luck for ur exam... my exam start next week until 6 may....

anyway check out the poster for this group built in the first page....!~

the best bodykit is the silvia s15...c properly,the bodykit between the HW n the movie is 95% similar

owh.. i didnt know bout that since i dont have any s15 in my stock... huhu.. still searching for it....!~

danoneism wrote:
hehe... bro sinclair.. r u joining us building a car???

Haha, maybe, still thinking about it. Question

ok bro... i hope u joining us later.... anyway.. here's a bit teaser on what ive done.... huhu

looks like the 69charger escaped from the card.....

then the 70' chevelle too...

speeding around the giantic keyboard..... lol... where are the going???

hurm... looks like they meeting up with the evo 7... hehe..... and of course its for the group built!~ yay!~ 'cheers' cheerscheers

i just got this box... hehe... this one is a surprise project so im not giving the details...

hehe... just wait and see what's inside the box...!~

BENPAUL wrote:
Rayz-HWC wrote:

LOL.... =.="
haha... i have to admit it actually u the person racun me with the listing of F&F cars in ur blog.... anyway r u joining us???? [/quote]

hahah probably?? Cool

hehehe.. ok la.. i was going to custom the BMW M5 orange and black.. its a matchbox series.. but i just realized its a coupe... SIGH~ hahaha.. i already did the BUICK tho.. the casting for the Mithsubishi Spyder soft top frm Hotwheels in 2fast 2furious is like 90% same... RX7 vielside can use the casting for Hotwheels 24/seven.. heee..

banyak kerja la.. takde masa.. scratch

btw whr you live? pm me? maybe can jumpa or smt..

tesco brand got bmw m5 if i not mistaken... hehe.. anyway im in shah alam.. .. hehehe... i think i saw ur viva last time around kemuning area...

danoneism wrote:
tesco brand got bmw m5 if i not mistaken... hehe.. anyway im in shah alam.. .. hehehe... i think i saw ur viva last time around kemuning area...

must go find 2mr then.. hopefully still got in puchong.. Very Happy

haha you saw me? must honk honk at me .. i must be sending my fren back home that time.. btw HWC must post a profile where got all the members pictures.. FACE! then i can recognize when meeting for the first time Very Happy

hehe.. fren or GF actually... hahaha... anyway im quite agree with that.. but if doing that then everybody know who is hunting the HW... huhu... several time i bumped into people looking at the pegs but not sure if they are HWCM members or not...!~

rikmun wrote:
faster open boxx..

cannot la the content is secret until the closing date for this group built..... anyway... have u guys started ur custom works yet???? didnt see any new W.I.P. here.....

me not yet.. got exam.. maybe start it after i'll be back, on 10th may i think.. Smile.. btw, bro dano, i decide to abandon my "unsecret" secret project, since hard to find "that" cars nowdays.. but i'll start new secret project,.. now gathering cars and resources while studying for final exam.. Razz

must la.. when a secret revealed, its not secret anymore.. huhu..

Sinclair ---- i know which car you can custom Wink...remember the episode where the grey Chevelle was racing with the red Viper convetible at the beginning of 'Tokyo Drift'...hehehe

jhc7598 ---- any 'inside' on your 'Secret Project'? Wink....

dane ---- kinda hard to imagine the car all around without more pics online to search...*sigh*...so far I'm 70% done! Smile

How about you guys! Smile

here is my w.i.p photo... Razz

hope can finish by 21st may...

erm, i'm not starting my project yet.. hope i can finish it on time.. Sad

c'mon reveal all u guys' wips..
this is important to make everyone feel the heat and spirit of group build! cheers

hehe.... yeah ur right kurz... c'mon show us ur w.i.p..... mine's currently pending.... got some never ending assignment to settle first...!~ huh...

Elgeee....dude which you doing up? Let me think...the EVO, RX-7, SkylineR34s Wink...hehehe

haha i got no one here drilling the cars for me bro, i would be doing at least one if i was back in bolehland Smile

hehe... buy one la... there i think its much cheaper compare to the price here.... i just spotted 1 drill yesterday cost bout rm145... huhu.... anyone found drill cheaper that this??

i got for rm 99 last year at JJ.. but it's ayam brand la, now already broken, huhu..

hehe... i guess ayam brand pon already enough la if only use to drill HW... bosch drill will cost rm300++ and above... huhu.. too expensive la...

tomorrow is the day guys..... still haven't heard of other members other than me and bro eight..... Rolling Eyes

Dude...can I leave the cars as is and not 'glued' back together? Tot maybe i can try changing the wheels or use the car for another custom ke Wink..like we can make our very own HWCM version of 'Pre-Fast & Furious 4 - Import Rulez' a spin-off by a HWCM independent Director...hahaha. Then all the cars we did for now - will be MoDDeD/tRaNsFORmeD to something else for our own FF episode *winkx2*...lol

...Pls ignore above...I went bit off HAHAHAHAAH....Mine kinda finish liao - the Chevelle la...the Chargers contemplating final decisions....F-Bomb Camaro yet to source the 'green' Sad....as we speak finishing up on 'Mona Lisa' Silvia S15 Wink

...my IT guy filtered all forms/sites for image loader like photobucket and etc...freaking can't load the images...maybe will have to log on somewhere else and load it up for ya'll one day Smile...and how time really fly. For a while there it was weeks ago i already almost 80% done, but blink of an eye already today is the dateline! Razz and yet not done! haha...

This is the status of my Skyline. Still needs another coat of paint, then a clear coat before can start putting on the decals. Maybe another 2 weeks before can see something. silent

sinclair wrote:
This is the status of my Skyline. Still needs another coat of paint, then a clear coat before can start putting on the decals. Maybe another 2 weeks before can see something. silent

Wow, how you do that? You spray silver colour on it??

Ya, its chrome, to make my car bling bling.

After that , add some shiny decals to make super bling.

is it still too late for me to join this group build?