Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danoneism

HWCM 1st group built.. theme: fast & furious

Haha then I'll get started asap!

And yeah I'll be back for summer holidays, just not this year's summer holidays Razz

WHAT HAPPEN TO TIS GROUP BUILD... CAN REBOOT GUYS.. I THINK WE NEED THE SPIRITS HERE...

i dunno, just go thru some of oldpost , the spirit amongs collectors so impressive, i dunno that this group built is even exist...

just went through from page 1 to current page, quite impressive and the motivation is high until the last post on may 29, 2009 .Its about 2 years plus by now. Shocked

aha.... This one is really old skool... It was during the earlydays.. I guess u guys really have much free time to bump up the topic back... Haha.. Anyway jackdy, how bout organizing the 3rd GB...???

danoneism wrote:
aha.... This one is really old skool... It was during the earlydays.. I guess u guys really have much free time to bump up the topic back... Haha.. Anyway jackdy, how bout organizing the 3rd GB...???

Any new Rat Rod custom bro? Hehe.. rolleyes

danoneism wrote:

haha.. really old topic. these were the times all wanted to do customs.. huhu..
btw bro dano, how about your Evo? RazzRazz

danoneism wrote:

SOUNDS NICE!!! Lets choose one casting!!!!

i've done mine earlier..

but i'm not joining hehe.. just wanna share my work again and good luck guys..

Oh Yes!!! We have seen your fabulous packagings... Wink Thanks for sharing again. Do this more often and you will be the next "SPAM KING". LOL!!! Or is it just for the points? LOL!!!again...