Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rayz-HWC

TRANSFORMERS - Revenge of the Fallen!

renji wrote:
got tis today. as my opinion tis 1 is not really worth & expensive, bcoz it not die cast, everythings made by plastic & no interiors. it cost RM39.90 . i jz manage to get tis set come wit optimus truck. Still hav other 3 set available, BB vs Barricade, Jazz vs brawl & Skid vs Mudflap.
Spoiler:

hasbro release it in single vehicle card now. saw it in MV TRU RM14.90 each. Optimus Prime is nice tough.

can't wait for number 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was worried when the first one came out that it would not be good. i am a huge fan of the original show.
figured after all this time that they would really mess it up

BOY WAS I WRONG THE MOVIES KICK A**
THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO THEM

Sorry no pics, but I saw the Ice-Cream truck has come out in a new form in TRU 1U yesterday.

Previously, was in 1 complete truck mode, now in 2 separate robot modes. Color looks exactly the same.

wow ,must the the ver.2 nest set more detailing & color sharper.....

Something out of topic...
May I know for what were the trophies for?
tongue

this one fake tf or pirated tf, found it at kedai ubat ,while my wife buying something there, only rm3.90 legend size.......dam cheap

alfagta wrote:

this one fake tf or pirated tf, found it at kedai ubat ,while my wife buying something there, only rm3.90 legend size.......dam cheap

did saw another type with "NIKE" logo one!! Far more better than this one..but its fake too! Cost around RM25.00 if not mistaken!!

Yao wrote:
Something out of topic...
May I know for what were the trophies for?

the trophies was from my go-kart racing.....

chee keng hong wrote:
alfagta wrote:

did saw another type with "NIKE" logo one!! Far more better than this one..but its fake too! Cost around RM25.00 if not mistaken!!

i got the fake nike one, .. huhu

sinclair wrote:
Sorry no pics, but I saw the Ice-Cream truck has come out in a new form in TRU 1U yesterday.

Previously, was in 1 complete truck mode, now in 2 separate robot modes. Color looks exactly the same.

Saw around 20 units or more in TRU KLCC, Wow..... Lastime is hard to find it, now the new packing is alot. almost 75% of the rack are this "2 robots in 1 package". i think more than the wheelie too.

YU5H wrote:
can it transform ke kukubeh?

u mean that OP truck? no it can't transform.

My Autobots

... still have quite a few in my hostel in Singapore and not sure if I should bring them home...
silentsilent

Phoenix wrote:
Saw around 20 units or more in TRU KLCC, Wow..... Lastime is hard to find it, now the new packing is alot. almost 75% of the rack are this "2 robots in 1 package". i think more than the wheelie too.

Wow, berlambak now? Seems to be the same with other popular models, more stocks are being released.

chee keng hong wrote:
YU5H wrote:
can it transform ke kukubeh?

Huh?? U asking kkubeh or jhc?? Razz

opss sori.. i was referring to the 1:64 OP

Also found the new series 'Nest' Bumblebee in car mode. Few added tampo. Found only x1 but BERLAMBAK the Ice-Cream truck 2-in-1...

jz got tis in hand today. car mode is very nice, if the tire is rubber tire much nicer. anyway since im mustang lover will not gonna miss tis. the packing & the combination of the background make me feel so sayang to take out the barricade

p1000610.jpg p1000611.jpg p1000612.jpg p1000613.jpg

I saw this at Suntec City too.
Around $50.00.

Very pricey but I think it's worth it.

Yesterday Spotted! Lots of twin pack Optimus and Jetfire @ rm399.90 TRU!!!

Also have this TRIPLE PACK!! Both the Ice Cream truck in robot mode plus that ...eh that robot with 2 HUGE wheels lol! @ rm169 (if i remember correctly)

Also have these RPGMs or something la @ rm14.90
Diecast cars
- 1/64 scale
- x8 in the series...so far saw 4/8
- Bumblebee Camaro Concept, Optimus Prime, Megatron and another forgotten

Also have in twin pack @ rm (forgotten the price)
- x2 different series

**** Should've search bit first *slapforehead*....check it
SEIBERTRON.com

Visited Isetan, Parkson & TRU at KLCC today. Plenty of twin pack Optimus & Jetfire.

My TF anti-poison is useless when Hasbro has hit me with the RPMs..@@

With the RPMs metal series of Optimus & Bumblebee..and Battle series 1 & 2 of Bumblebee vs Barricade..owh..

the night patrol Bumblebee in black wif orange stripe is hard to let go.. Razz

another victim of RPMs. hehe. the night patrol bumblebee is much better than some of the speed machines!

Alliance bumblebee N.E.S.T

Looks like Bubblebee decided to ditch sam wicwicky and joined the nest team

The paint job is slightly different
The car has an extra black stripe, a NEST logo on the door and Bubblebee's body is back in black
You cant see it on the picture but the yellow paint now kinda has a slight pearl yellow tint

Transformers RPMs also have variants? Just noticed this - got Commander and Speed series. The Camaro has different markings and wheels. The Bumblebee at the bottom of the car also different.

These 2 fellas wouldn't look out of place in a Hot Wheels collection. I'll wait for sale time, hehe. What a Face

guys, who ever into RPM, please aware that they have 1st and 2nd version.

the 1st release is Plastic, while 2nd version is Die casts!!

my grab on Aussies 1st vers. (Sept 09') yes it plastic

so when ever u grab those new, i already check, they put DieCast in front of carded now.. choose wise..

They are already here since last month. Only recently they have twin packs. Too large a collection i say. But the 2 or 3 character packs looks tempting.

yea the new one have the word 'die cast' on the pakaging. but it look the same to me both the old and new one... =.="

old

new

yeap, this already arrive in some of TRU and Parkson also.. Die cast version..

but some TRU mix with Plastic type..

again here, be careful to choose die casts type..