Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inglee

inglee's Garage (updated 10/09/2013)

yeah...today TV3 play a batman movie, a tribute to inglee for scoring batman FTE..hihihi..

alicia silverstone? i want her too...opps...spam..spam..please do not spam other tread..sorry inglee..heheh

Nice MBX haul!! Bro..jus a little advice to u..! Since u posting non hotwheels haul here..u should had use the"spoiler"..unless the main haul is hotwheels!

very nice haul there. dunno when only we'll get our hand on the merc. Smile

Yesterday's fine find..

cimg5211.jpg

And my 1st T-HUNT$ ever! The staff just finished emptying a few boxes of HWs onto the display rack when I walked in. I told myself there's got to be a T-HUNT there FOR SURE, else I won't believe in it anymore Nice paint but the car is very light. Looks like plastic base.

cimg5210.jpg

Also on the rack was the 2010 cars. They look fantastic!

it's nice to score in SG! i thought it's local haul , congrats again.

never saw one on the rack in M'sia.. goes to show how popular it is in M'sia!

way to go bro!! only last weekend we told u that finding t-hunt is based on luck, then wah, u got not only the thunt, but thunt$ summore!! nice..
mr admin, inglee already got his fire eater, u bila lagi, RazzRazz

somebody was jus saying the other day that he hasn't found any THUNTS...

lol...

the same case with prabha..
one day he says he hasn't scored any thunts.\
then suddenly.. BANG!!!

you guys bring me luck!

Ok mystery solved. The way to find a THUNT is to say "I haven't found any THUNTS!" one day before going to the stores.

Latest haul from the past week.. Just realised the Dodge Van has a semi see-tru moonroof. Should be able to see a decent interior with the help of a torchlight! in fact i just did and it's pretty interesting inside. 4 individual seats and something like a mega sound system at the back. The Camaro has really good flames print so it's a must-get. Found the Chevy at the bottom of a stack, it does pay to be thorough.. haha (hope i don't sound like a Hotwheels saleman.. not that they need one here!)

Nice classic in cool black.

Another Mustang to add to my family. It's not cheap but it has shiny red paint and red-walled tires. I think the bonnet opens too.

This is a great car; solid chassis, a great German engine and fantastic build quality. Will be a classic.

Spoiler:

i keep a lookout for u then. Actually i saw another one but the card was slightly damaged so i left it alone.

Thanks, it was a surprise find, saw a stack of 2009 cars, all fresh looking so just try my luck!

My february haul.. more Fire Eaters and a red Mustang that I really like!! somehow i'm mostly fated with only fire eater thunts.
 cimg5914.jpg

Very nice tampos on these two..
 cimg5913.jpg

The Dodge has very clear and precise tampo. Excellent detail. I hope you guys check it out on the pegs. The Rocket Box has a funky design especially on the roof. There seem to be a Volkswagen logo at the back of the car.
 cimg5912.jpg

And a very detailed 288 GTO

Woow!! Those Mustang, Stock car, Bel Air and last but not least the GTO look really great!! The fire eater looks cute LOL .

Congratulations Smile

i'm sure they'll be out on M'sian pegs soon. Got them from Australia.

If you like it in the photos, i'm sure you will love it face to face haha

Hi guys, updating my garage of some older cars i recently found in a hobby shop in Japan.

1st is a famous classic pre-war coupe, the 1938 Phantom Corsair. It is a six-passenger coupe that was designed by Rust Heinz. Google it to find out the design history behind this car. This HW is from year 2000.

cimg6015.jpg

Next is the Cadillac Cien. It is a concept created by Cadillac and unveiled at the 2002 Detroit Auto Show to celebrate Cadillac's 100th anniversary ("cien" is Spanish for one hundred). It is powered by a 7.5 L V12 Northstar XV12 engine, which produced 750hp and 610Nm of torque. That's alot of power!
 cimg6014.jpg

A pretty detailed police car and a pink Shelby Cobra.
 cimg6013.jpg

A Fire Rods '69 Mustang. Love the details and weight!
 cimg6012.jpg

Only bought 2 of these Military Rods. Pretty cool designs.
 cimg6011.jpg

Last but not least, some newer castings. the Cadillac CTS-V is the car driven by Trinity in Matrix Reloaded in the highway chase scene. Love that Ambulance tampo and a red 250 GTO to my Ferrari stable.. hahaha
 cimg6010.jpg

wow!!!!!!!! nice collection, like that 69 mustang fire rod!!!!!!!!

wow at japan fire rodz and basic car same price?
nice~ heh

Ya I think they are pretty good price but they were selling regular THUNTs for Y900 to Y1200 and Super THUNT$ for Y1500!! Not popular ones either.

Next trip will grab some more Military Rods. Most of them got quite interesting tampos.

no cop rodz? those are nice too..heh

Didn't see any, felt like something missing so that's why I bought the Roll Patrol car hehe..

even japs get those military?
that's interesting... study